working for peanuts

Southern Pines, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

i run a bin they send old dated stuff the make us buy crap we didnt order and stay on our butts about money i kn ow things are differ from place to place but i seem to see less all the time my area is terrible about being sales stable and yes i am a bin sales man so all the guys that get to run everyday to a ware house stop crying you dont have to order a week ahead of time and then hope u sell it i do u dont have to worry about stuff sitting in a bin and having to sit on it because if u dont have it a walmart or grocery store is calling some big wig if u dont have some product that doesnt do anything but go stale i tried running lean like others have said but when your route burns 300 bucks a week it looks like they would look at some of our routes dirrernt than others
ibo sucker

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

working for peanuts wrote:
i run a bin they send old dated stuff the make us buy crap we didnt order and stay on our butts about money i kn ow things are differ from place to place but i seem to see less all the time my area is terrible about being sales stable and yes i am a bin sales man so all the guys that get to run everyday to a ware house stop crying you dont have to order a week ahead of time and then hope u sell it i do u dont have to worry about stuff sitting in a bin and having to sit on it because if u dont have it a walmart or grocery store is calling some big wig if u dont have some product that doesnt do anything but go stale i tried running lean like others have said but when your route burns 300 bucks a week it looks like they would look at some of our routes dirrernt than others
agreed!! Totally different than warehouse shoppers...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of morons that run this company. Their sales are down so they are going to ride c-stores and K Mart to the promise land.
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
What a bunch of morons that run this company. Their sales are down so they are going to ride c-stores and K Mart to the promise land.
And don't forget Rite Aid's !
Fat frank

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget Rite Aid's !
They would put the shit in a produce stand once it gets billed to u its a sale they don't care if u stale 500 a week ...
Hopefull

Lumberton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone explain how we get paid in detail?
Snyders CEO

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Fat frank wrote:
<quoted text> They would put the shit in a produce stand once it gets billed to u its a sale they don't care if u stale 500 a week ...
Why that is a GREAT idea, I want everyone to stop at their local produce stand and put the tubes in there, great impulse item, cucumbers and honey mustard pretzel pieces, what a great idea. you guys are the greatest underpaid IBO's that I know, keep up the good work, the CEO
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Hopefull wrote:
Simple , you get charged for loads and your charge bills are payment against that . Don't forget the cash you get during the week.. That is where people get confused
living the dream

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Hopefull wrote:
1. add all your charge sales for the week NOT INCLUDING PROMO DOLLARS

2. add all your loads for the week

3. subtract loads from charge sales

4. subtract stales

5. subtract route payment and service fee

this is where it gets ridiculous....

6. add all your promo dollars for the week, multiply that number by 18%, subtract the 18% from the total promo dollars, THEN add that number

7. if you have any cash sales subtract the cash collected

8. you will get a number very close to the settlement check you get....never exact for unexplained reasons.......

9. Live the dream
Dce

Damascus, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Hopefull wrote:
that is something that should have been explained better before you signed for the route, but snyders loves an ibo that doesn't understand how they get paid
Fat frank

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>Why that is a GREAT idea, I want everyone to stop at their local produce stand and put the tubes in there, great impulse item, cucumbers and honey mustard pretzel pieces, what a great idea. you guys are the greatest underpaid IBO's that I know, keep up the good work, the CEO
And probably make twice what u do a week ... What's that make you ? Douche go back to ihop !
lance in my pants

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

I love being an IBO. I love the products. I know how to sell them! I know how to make money! It can be done and I have all the papers to show it. My route is averaging 8 thousand a week and I'm proud to say I'm up 32% from 2012. I set up displays, I set up new stores all the time, I Sell Sell Sell
kbsnacks

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

An easier way to figure out the promo is to multiply it times .82 and then add that number to your total sales.
They give you back 82% of the promo $.
Some dick head like you

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Snyders upper management wrote:
Most of you guys would be scooping ice cream cones at Dairy Queen if Snyders Lance didn't pay you 17 percent. You will take 17 percent and you will like it. BTW, I'm set to make a 2 million dollar bonus this year! How bout dem apples?
How old are you 5 .yeah 2 mill what a dumb fuck you have no money ...there for you have no concept take you Meger wages bitch and just keep lying to your family that you love your life . don't try and say any thing to me bitch I've worked the streets for years selling Snax unlike your old lady who sells her Ass let the iOS talk and just sit there and wish you had the balls or the capital to help run a dying organization ...if you do work to s/l your good at tasting shit come to my house I need my toilets clean oh and ps no that's not ice cream on your wife's lips but don't ask just go print spreadsheets Fuck face
WNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Some dick head like you wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you 5 .yeah 2 mill what a dumb fuck you have no money ...there for you have no concept take you Meger wages bitch and just keep lying to your family that you love your life . don't try and say any thing to me bitch I've worked the streets for years selling Snax unlike your old lady who sells her Ass let the iOS talk and just sit there and wish you had the balls or the capital to help run a dying organization ...if you do work to s/l your good at tasting shit come to my house I need my toilets clean oh and ps no that's not ice cream on your wife's lips but don't ask just go print spreadsheets Fuck face
Now that's telling it like it is!! Love it!!
lance in my pants

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

WNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's telling it like it is!! Love it!!
Sounds like he doesn't know how to run his business
Fat frank

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Hopefull wrote:
simple math u buy 7,000 and sell 8000 and gave 500 in allowances your check would be 910 minus 35 service charge and any route note ... Where guys get into trouble is when they over sell get a big check then are upside down
Old Tyme

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Fat frank wrote:
<quoted text> simple math u buy 7,000 and sell 8000 and gave 500 in allowances your check would be 910 minus 35 service charge and any route note ... Where guys get into trouble is when they over sell get a big check then are upside down
Fat Frank.....your math does not make sense !! You are going to confuse the poor guy!!

You add your loads for the week,... add your charge slips PLUS your PA (81% of what you actually gave out, Snyders keeps the other 19% to pay the bonuses of it's managers)....Now subtract 35.00 service fee ( why they only give us 81% of the PA and then charge us an additional 35.00 is beyond me!).You must also subtract any credits you had for the week and also the cash you collected, then you should have something close to what you will get...or owe. Oh, also, check your loads because i get these phantom charges occasionally, when I asked about it I was told I put in the wrong order number....hmmm...interesting, I never seem to get a credit, always a charge ! Snyders has multiple order numbers for a number of products,,, now you ask why ? Who knows, maybe another way for them to screw with the IBO's.....their best customers...or so I'm told !!!If I treated my customers the way Snyders treats me I doubt I would have much of a business...

Oh, GOOD LUCK !!
Hopefull

Lumberton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Old Tyme wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Frank.....your math does not make sense !! You are going to confuse the poor guy!!
You add your loads for the week,... add your charge slips PLUS your PA (81% of what you actually gave out, Snyders keeps the other 19% to pay the bonuses of it's managers)....Now subtract 35.00 service fee ( why they only give us 81% of the PA and then charge us an additional 35.00 is beyond me!).You must also subtract any credits you had for the week and also the cash you collected, then you should have something close to what you will get...or owe. Oh, also, check your loads because i get these phantom charges occasionally, when I asked about it I was told I put in the wrong order number....hmmm...interesting, I never seem to get a credit, always a charge ! Snyders has multiple order numbers for a number of products,,, now you ask why ? Who knows, maybe another way for them to screw with the IBO's.....their best customers...or so I'm told !!!If I treated my customers the way Snyders treats me I doubt I would have much of a business...
Oh, GOOD LUCK !!
Thanks... I understand how it works but am having trouble explaining it to a potential buyer. Anyway I word it it confuses them and sometimes I confuse myself lol. How would you word it to someone that's completely clueless to this type of business? Thanks again
Hopefull

Lumberton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, I should've mentioned its a BIN route.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 18 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr bobby6464 3,826
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••