Wheat Ridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

sam wrote:
Did snyder lance buy another company? There are rumors they did. Therr saying a lemonade company and that its being tested down south
Hubert lemonade
unknown

Wheat Ridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

I thought Sndyer's was a snack Co. not Beverage Co. Guess I was wrong
unknown

Wheat Ridge, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Cookieman wrote:
<quoted text>will start distributing Hubert's lemonade in Colorado this week. Don't think they bought the company just took distribution.
So you're in Eagle Colorado wait til the Winter comes and your Hubert lemonade on your truck freezes since it's glass. Should be fun!!!
snackman

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Bonuses that they collect for what WE sell, and pull from the warehouses. The DM's get a bonus on what we pull, if they say they do not it is bull shit.
Why do you think they implemented the rebate program. If we pull more from the warehouse but come up just short, say you come in at 9% growth who wins . The dm gets a nice bonus and we get nothing.This company is a big joke. The new handheld I received has so many problems it is funny. Nobody in route support can figure anything out. They blame it on the software. I say hire some people with degrees to figure it out instead of just hiring people off the street who have no clue how to fix a computer. That's all route support is,they just read off a book and walk you through problems but have no idea how to fix anything.. LOL
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think they implemented the rebate program. If we pull more from the warehouse but come up just short, say you come in at 9% growth who wins . The dm gets a nice bonus and we get nothing.This company is a big joke. The new handheld I received has so many problems it is funny. Nobody in route support can figure anything out. They blame it on the software. I say hire some people with degrees to figure it out instead of just hiring people off the street who have no clue how to fix a computer. That's all route support is,they just read off a book and walk you through problems but have no idea how to fix anything.. LOL
Agree. Mine has wiped out 4 times now, could not dex for over a month, and has been reprogrammed 4 times, today it took an hour to punch in an order at the warehouse that should have taken 20. Standard answer, there is a glitch in the system and we are working on it, it sure is worth the 35.00 a week we pay.....NOT
Pretzel King

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think they implemented the rebate program. If we pull more from the warehouse but come up just short, say you come in at 9% growth who wins . The dm gets a nice bonus and we get nothing.This company is a big joke. The new handheld I received has so many problems it is funny. Nobody in route support can figure anything out. They blame it on the software. I say hire some people with degrees to figure it out instead of just hiring people off the street who have no clue how to fix a computer. That's all route support is,they just read off a book and walk you through problems but have no idea how to fix anything.. LOL
True! The rebate program is just giving back was is rightfully ours! I , personally told them I have zero interest in participating! Let the DM's do the work if they want displays ! I wish more IBO's would do the same, but they think getting a check for 300 is wonderful... Clueless
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I agree. I have no interest in displays. For the second largest snack company in the US we still get regarded as one of the worst. Lose space at every reset. These guys are putting zero back into the market. So zero in - zero out. I'm in when they are in. Until them keep loads low and expenses low. Heck, I'm considering a 4 day week with three day delivery. Anyone else doing that??
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Pretzel King wrote:
<quoted text>
True! The rebate program is just giving back was is rightfully ours! I , personally told them I have zero interest in participating! Let the DM's do the work if they want displays ! I wish more IBO's would do the same, but they think getting a check for 300 is wonderful... Clueless
And when they sell it, I still dont take it in, this asshole they have going into Walfart and Target selling displays is starting to piss of all of my mangers, and recievers, I am sure he gets a higher commish for selling than we do. When DM asks if I took it in I say sure, but do not.
Old School Lance Man

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

I was forced out by Snyder/Lance and my branch manager with four months left till I was 62 and could get Social Security...They didn't offer me a route after 22 1/2 years with Lance.........I was bitter for about two weeks but then realized it was the best thing that could happened to me......

Tha was over 18 months ago.........

They combined two very good companies and made one rinky dink company that is the laughing stock of the sales industy......

That is all..........
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Old School Lance Man wrote:
I was forced out by Snyder/Lance and my branch manager with four months left till I was 62 and could get Social Security...They didn't offer me a route after 22 1/2 years with Lance.........I was bitter for about two weeks but then realized it was the best thing that could happened to me......
Tha was over 18 months ago.........
They combined two very good companies and made one rinky dink company that is the laughing stock of the sales industy......
That is all..........
My story too. Difference was I had only worked for 7 years but I was 61 too. Age discrimination?? Did you get a payoff? I got a nice check to say goodbye. You know if they didn't do that I'd still be working like a slave for them. I hadn't given a thought to retirement. But damn, when it was right in front of me I thought "Hell Yes". I have such a good life now. My friends that still work for them are miserable and can't wait to get out.
Homeless Snyders guy

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

No reason to deliver more than 3 days. Losing space at Target, Walmart getting direct shipments, Frito Lay has better prices on holidays and Supervalu stores are dying. My supervalu stores used to do great in the summer. We used to have buy 1 get 1 free that would sell like hotcakes. Now the best they can do is 2 for 4. Sells like crap.
Homeless Snyders guy

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Also, the morale is very low at my depot. Guys constantly complaining about lack of good sales and Synders in general. I know one guy who has a pretty big route and all summer he's been getting back to the depot hours earlier than normal. He said he was "done giving a crap" I think most people have checked out and are just going through the motions. Is the morale better at your depot?
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

unknown wrote:
<quoted text> So you're in Eagle Colorado wait til the Winter comes and your Hubert lemonade on your truck freezes since it's glass. Should be fun!!!
salpica and otb salsa freeze and pop the seals good times
Union

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Yes, I agree. I have no interest in displays. For the second largest snack company in the US we still get regarded as one of the worst. Lose space at every reset. These guys are putting zero back into the market. So zero in - zero out. I'm in when they are in. Until them keep loads low and expenses low. Heck, I'm considering a 4 day week with three day delivery. Anyone else doing that??
I have been doing that!
Snyder me

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Snyders Dude wrote:
Well well well, guess what I found in one of my Walmarts today? More stuff shipped directly by Snyders Lance. This time, 24 cases of pretzel pieces. LNCE reports earnings next week. They gotta beat their profits or else the shareholders will throw a fit. That's ok, just steal from the IO's LOL Anyone else get these?
That cross dock was sold at store level. Your dm must've set it up. Mine did too.
WNY

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Doing four day work week here. I used to be pumped every morning to sell. But things just keep getting worse with this company . They will blow smoke up your ass telling you that you are their "best customer" , yeah. Right ! They treat us like employees , always have and it seems as if they always will. I keep my store shelves filled and my customers happy. As far as Snyders goes ... Treat me with respect and give me the percentages you promised . Until then no extra work from me . If we all stopped selling displays maybe that would send a message. Is it worth the extra 50 bucks or so in your pocket . Extra trips to warehouse, more time in stores, taking down display when sake is over ... Fuck that
ibo sucker

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

yes I've changed my route.. I get a Tues delivery so I run my business wed thru sat on 0 day terms. I pull up my walmart and f.ls. on Mon and make an order, bout 2 hours that day, Tues check truck in and load my truck. Sell out by sat to make a check. Done this for the last two months on 0 day turns. Seems to work, only order what u can sell, not much room for growth.. if we didnt have to pay for promo s that would add a couple of hundred a week. Sad
Johnny No Nose

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

SO I talked to a bunch of I/O's at my warehouse and asked how are they doing with the 3rd quarter rebate sales program. One was down 18 percent, one down 8 percent, one down 1 percent and one guy was up 5 percent from last year at this time. Wow, if this is any indication of how Snyders Lance sales are in general, they are screwed bigtime! Frito must be eating our lunch. Not surprised though. It seems Doritos and Lays are always on sale... meanwhile we have 2/6 on stuff week after week. Not to mention Frito gets 100 times the space we get in stores. What a joke
Harry balls

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Johnny No Nose wrote:
SO I talked to a bunch of I/O's at my warehouse and asked how are they doing with the 3rd quarter rebate sales program. One was down 18 percent, one down 8 percent, one down 1 percent and one guy was up 5 percent from last year at this time. Wow, if this is any indication of how Snyders Lance sales are in general, they are screwed bigtime! Frito must be eating our lunch. Not surprised though. It seems Doritos and Lays are always on sale... meanwhile we have 2/6 on stuff week after week. Not to mention Frito gets 100 times the space we get in stores. What a joke
hard to get 10 percent growth when they keep sending pallets in Walmart and u don't get them sales on rebate incentive .. Robbing Peter to pay Paul
Johnny No Nose

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Harry balls wrote:
<quoted text> hard to get 10 percent growth when they keep sending pallets in Walmart and u don't get them sales on rebate incentive .. Robbing Peter to pay Paul
I just wish they would give our regular percent instead of cheaping out and giving us 12 percent for direct shipments. And it's such a pain in the butt getting Walmart managers to put that stuff on the floor. If you're gonna direct sip, get off your lazy arse and make sure they put it on the floor. It's not my job!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,061 - 4,080 of5,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr D Cheney 3,748
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Capt Lou 51,114
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search