United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Did snyder lance buy another company? There are rumors they did. Therr saying a lemonade company and that its being tested down south
Pretzel King

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dallas. I have a bin route but we all have the option to load between those hours. I wanna say u can load as early as like 3or4 in the morning m-f. I use to load at the warehouse but when they offered the bins I was like hell yeah considering traffic is so bad in dallas area
Very interesting ..thanks for the info
Garden of Eden

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

sam wrote:
Did snyder lance buy another company? There are rumors they did. Therr saying a lemonade company and that its being tested down south
heard something about some kind of juice but haven't seen anything yet
Cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

sam wrote:
will start distributing Hubert's lemonade in Colorado this week. Don't think they bought the company just took distribution.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Cookieman wrote:
<quoted text>will start distributing Hubert's lemonade in Colorado this week. Don't think they bought the company just took distribution.
Our trucks have enough shit that does not sell, i.e. Wise chips, Stella Dora, and the in famous Archway, lets add some more, drinks, wtf.
snyder ho

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

WE HAVE A DRINK CALLED PURPLE STUFF. THEY MADE IBO'S TAKE OUT PRODUCT FOR THE STORES FOR FREE JUST TO GET IT STARTED. WAS FREE TO STORES AND IBO'S DIDNT EVEN GET COMISSION. FROM WHAT I HEAR THE CRAP DOESNT SELL.
IN FUTURE IBO'S SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY ITEMS FOR FREE TO A STORE FOR A COMPANY THAT DOESNT DESERVE IT. AND A COMPANY WHO NICKLE AND DIMES US TO DEATH. 35.00 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR WHAT???? PURE PROFIT FOR THEM. WE SHARE IN ALLOWANCES?? THATS JUST FUCKED UP. WE MAKE A COMMISSION AND THEY STEAL IT BACK. TAKE AWAY % AT THE MERGER AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE DOING US A FAVOR NOW GIVING US 1 MORE %. WTF??? CROSSDOCK SHIPPING LOWERING COMMISSIONS AND THE SALES DONT EVEN GO TO OUR EQUITY. THATS FUCKED UP " I DONT CARE WHO YA ARE"
WE SHOULD ALL LOAD UP STORES WEEK BEFORE LABOR DAY AND NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM S-L WAREHOUSE FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK . LETS SEE HOW THAT GOES OVER AND SEE IF WE GET ANY RESPECT OUT OF THESE FUCKERS. MAYBE SHOW THEM WHO REALLY IS MAKING MONEY FOR THIS COMPANY.
I'M JUST SAYING..........
snyder ho

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

by the way they will all get bonuses after tomorrows numbers..... for their supposed hard work.....in reality its on the backs of us.

just saying.........
ibo houston

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

distributing Huberts Lemonade by Hansens In Houston Tx zone. Stores are jumping all over it. #1 partner brand. Don't really care to lug around all the glass. 12 to a case sold single units in coolers and off shelf.
ibo houston

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

purple stuff waste of time. you will like the way hubert's lemonade sells but hate the glass and extra weight. Kroger here were taking 60 - 100 cases per store very good sell.
Cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

ibo houston wrote:
purple stuff waste of time. you will like the way hubert's lemonade sells but hate the glass and extra weight. Kroger here were taking 60 - 100 cases per store very good sell.
just googled purple stuff, looks like scary stuff. Hurberts is a good product, but not overly thrill to get into the drink business.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

sam wrote:

We sell Hubert's and purple stuff in dallas area. Hubert's does good, not so much for purple stuff. At least in my stores considering only 1 account I sell purple stuff (kroger) and 3 different accounts I sell Hubert's.(Walmart,Tom thumb,Kroger)
abc123

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Trucks are not equipped to handle the extra weight for glass bottles???? Stock took a hit today!!!!
Garden of Eden

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

abc123 wrote:
Trucks are not equipped to handle the extra weight for glass bottles???? Stock took a hit today!!!!
2nd quarter sales up 10 percent in line with expectations , probably stock holders taking some profits went from 24 to 32 pretty quick
Chip guy

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

garden, they missed on earnings.

6:09AM Lance misses by $0.04, misses on revs; reaffirms FY13 guidance (LNCE) 31.96 : Reports Q2 (Jun) earnings of $0.24 per share, excluding non-recurring items,$0.04 worse than the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of $0.28; revenues rose 9.9% year/year to $439.1 mln vs the $446.38 mln consensus.
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sales terrible last few weeks. Lost more space at Walmart cracker reset. Just not caring much at this point. Wonder how many guys feel like me?? Out on an island by myself unless something is deemed important by my boss. Then I hear something. Other than that he had zero to do with me. Learning to just not care.
Chip guy

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Yeah sales stink. I asked a Frito guy and he said his sales stink too. No one has any money. They just buy whats on sale and the cheap store brand. I'm so poor I might become a homeless bum soon!
Non selling ibos

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Waa waa waa get off your ass and make some money chump you are the reason the multiples are so low with s-l ....
Pretzel King

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Non selling ibos wrote:
Waa waa waa get off your ass and make some money chump you are the reason the multiples are so low with s-l ....
Not true, if Snyder employees worked half as hard as IBO's , instead of golfing and going to sporting events, then maybe we would get the full 19% that we are due. But that will never happen because its easier for you lazy shits to collect your bonuses that you receive for doing absolutely nothing
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

It's August guys. Don't you know it is the slowest month of the year in most parts of the country? A lot of family $ going to back to school clothes and supplies. Not much left for extras like snacks.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Pretzel King wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, if Snyder employees worked half as hard as IBO's , instead of golfing and going to sporting events, then maybe we would get the full 19% that we are due. But that will never happen because its easier for you lazy shits to collect your bonuses that you receive for doing absolutely nothing
Bonuses that they collect for what WE sell, and pull from the warehouses. The DM's get a bonus on what we pull, if they say they do not it is bull shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 min Global Warming Laugher 3,825
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE