Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4206 Aug 3, 2013
ibo houston wrote:
<quoted text>
no texas is not combo. We do have traditional grocery store routes only.
I should have said north Texas. Or D/FW for that matter. We use to be some traditional, some c-stores with targets and Walmart routes, and some grocery routes. Now they ate all traditional routes
IRONCLAD

Louisville, KY

#4207 Aug 3, 2013
Yes, not only summer months but through the busy Christmas season as well on through the cool winter months. Probably still do. McLane got the three best sellers while I got the worst. What about a contract? Authorized Outlets ? Authorized product ?

Where was my compensation for OWNING a SOH route where my PROTECTED TERRITORY protected my interests ? Nowhere that's where.

This company will screw you at every step of the way. But then again they all do, just not to the extent S-L will.

Im sure you would have a talk with whoever but your contract wont save you.
Patriot pretzels wrote:
<quoted text> target was getting some chocolates from McLain cause they had refrigerated trucks during the summer couple years ago .. As far as somebody bringing product in one of my stops in my terriority me and whoever was bringing it in would have a little talk they know they can only bring it in if no other person is servicing it
ibo houston

Montgomery, TX

#4208 Aug 3, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have said north Texas. Or D/FW for that matter. We use to be some traditional, some c-stores with targets and Walmart routes, and some grocery routes. Now they ate all traditional routes
bbqbob, did they buyback your routes or was it new rollout 2 years ago after lance merger and we had to purchase routes
Quit whining

United States

#4209 Aug 3, 2013
brian wrote:
teamsters would have helped solve this problem.....vote yes to union if ever given chance.......this is the perfect example of what happens when the workers have no voive or leverage
. Unions are stoopid. Stop yur bitching baby face
Sny vp of happiness

United States

#4210 Aug 3, 2013
Archway muffins wrote:
<quoted text> can't reroute you buy area not stores ...
But we can buyback an get rid of losers like you who just complain and don't make me enough money
Sny vp of happiness

United States

#4211 Aug 3, 2013
chipladttx wrote:
the lawyer I spoke to said about $4k for his service start to finish
. Quit with the lawyer talk. None needed. We wouldn't think of doin u rong.
Sny vp of happiness

United States

#4212 Aug 3, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
. Don't forget the Danish. Keep sending your money I like cheese the best
Sny vp of happiness

United States

#4213 Aug 3, 2013
Union wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are they paying for the routes when they buy them back?
Just for you. 7-1. Happy now?
Sny vp of happiness

United States

#4214 Aug 3, 2013
30hour50000net wrote:
Shouldn't you be getting drunk and crashing your soccer mom van by now. Its obvious you are a lowly DM who cant stand the fact that I stuff shelves, wasting zero time with displays, and make waaaaaay more money than you. Go waste some more time selling a display for me that I wont put up. I love letting store managers of a dog grocery know I wont be decorating their store any time soon.<quoted text>
This boneheaded comment doesn't make me happy. Yore buyback is 5-1. Happy now?

Location hidden

#4215 Aug 4, 2013
ibo houston wrote:
<quoted text>
bbqbob, did they buyback your routes or was it new rollout 2 years ago after lance merger and we had to purchase routes
They did the roll out 2 years ago but bought most of the inner city routes back and re did them back in April
snackman

Newville, PA

#4216 Aug 4, 2013
Snyders Dude wrote:
Well well well, guess what I found in one of my Walmarts today? More stuff shipped directly by Snyders Lance. This time, 24 cases of pretzel pieces. LNCE reports earnings next week. They gotta beat their profits or else the shareholders will throw a fit. That's ok, just steal from the IO's LOL Anyone else get these?
make sure that you are getting credit for those sales to go against your rebate program. I am sure they are screwing you out of that money too!!!!!!!!!!
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4217 Aug 4, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
Texas use to be like y'all's routes but recently they were changed to a area with all accounts on a route. Not one or the other like y'all's are and like ours use to be. It would make since for y'all's area to be changed since the Walmart routes will become over loaded
<quoted text>
I agree, but if I know S-L they will just add more Wal-C store routes. More routes for them to sell. More $ for CEO's and stockholders. They don't care that IBO's are seeing their business go down to stores they drive right by every day.
Patriot pretzels

United States

#4218 Aug 4, 2013
Snyders Dude wrote:
Well well well, guess what I found in one of my Walmarts today? More stuff shipped directly by Snyders Lance. This time, 24 cases of pretzel pieces. LNCE reports earnings next week. They gotta beat their profits or else the shareholders will throw a fit. That's ok, just steal from the IO's LOL Anyone else get these?
yeah but getting a pallet this week will go on end of sept numbers , but you are right have to beat last year numbers more important than that is the company guidance on what the next few quarter numbers will hold in the earnings breakdown Tuesday
Pretzel mam

Struthers, OH

#4219 Aug 4, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>make sure that you are getting credit for those sales to go against your rebate program. I am sure they are screwing you out of that money too!!!!!!!!!!
Cross docks sales do not get credited towards the rebate bonus numbers, but it's funny because the DM's get credited for them numbers towards there bonus.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4220 Aug 4, 2013
Pretzel mam wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross docks sales do not get credited towards the rebate bonus numbers, but it's funny because the DM's get credited for them numbers towards there bonus.
Why are any of us surprised by this. K Y jelly is not needed anymore, I get f*cked dry, like the rest of you,
Pretzel King

Rochester, NY

#4221 Aug 4, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
Our warehouse is open m-f from like 6-5 and sat from like 6-noon.
<quoted text>
Unbelievable
Pretzel King

Rochester, NY

#4222 Aug 4, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
Our warehouse is open m-f from like 6-5 and sat from like 6-noon.
<quoted text>
Bbqbob... Where you located?
donewithit

Kernersville, NC

#4223 Aug 4, 2013
Couldnt make enough money to make payments. Just walked away from it. Will see what happens next. Lance WAS great to work for. It is a shame.

Location hidden

#4224 Aug 4, 2013
Pretzel King wrote:
<quoted text>
Bbqbob... Where you located?
Dallas. I have a bin route but we all have the option to load between those hours. I wanna say u can load as early as like 3or4 in the morning m-f. I use to load at the warehouse but when they offered the bins I was like hell yeah considering traffic is so bad in dallas area
snyder ho

Kansas City, KS

#4225 Aug 4, 2013
Danny V wrote:
I love my job!!! Being an IBO for Snyder's Lance was the best decision I ever made.
Danny I got some c-stores I'll let ya do. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web