Union

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Paid promotions allowances all last month for archway cookies and the price at store level in Kroger was never reduced
Danny V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

I love my job!!! Being an IBO for Snyder's Lance was the best decision I ever made.
Patriot pretzels

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Union wrote:
Paid promotions allowances all last month for archway cookies and the price at store level in Kroger was never reduced
kroger loves snyders of bend over .. Making 30 percent on a 2 for 4 cracker deal , they finally had archway 2 for 5 today what first time all year ?? Usually take our allowance and run the shit for 2.99

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

I would like to revisit two topics that I have never really heard a concrete answer on. We have our opinions and SL has theirs but wondering if anyone has had an attorney give an opinion on either of these?
1. Do we own a territory or accounts? This is starting to become or will become a big deal.
2. If another company (not an IBO) that distributes SL products into an account that is clearly in your contract, and SL is aware of it, is SL have any responsibility or obligation to stop them?
Pretzel mam

Struthers, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
I would like to revisit two topics that I have never really heard a concrete answer on. We have our opinions and SL has theirs but wondering if anyone has had an attorney give an opinion on either of these?
1. Do we own a territory or accounts? This is starting to become or will become a big deal.
2. If another company (not an IBO) that distributes SL products into an account that is clearly in your
contract, and SL is aware of it, is SL have any responsibility or obligation to stop them?
I have brought that question up a numbers of times and I never get a straight answer. Don't worry they will get caught for what they are doing and then they will have to pay for it big time. We have another chip company in our area that is allowed to bring lance products and snyders product into stores as long as we are not in them. But when I went into a small little store in my territory to try and get space to increase my route I was told by the owner they already carry them products. Not sure how this legal for SL to do but they do it anyway.
Southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Any of u pull out of Lafayette La found product missing?
Like a case of Sunflower seeds should 9 caddies has 8
But yet it is tape seal or archway cookies having 8 instead 9
It happening to much for a lot of IBO in this area
But when u report u are told there no way we are getting short that much
They already cut u order anywhere from $500 to $1000 every week
Then they cheat u $50 or more in case count shortage
Patriot pretzels

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Guess they didn't learn their lesson with x tra fulls ... Getting ready to change both variety home packs to the same kind of packaging
Patriot pretzels

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
2. If another company (not an IBO) that distributes SL products into an account that is clearly in your contract, and SL is aware of it, is SL have any responsibility or obligation to stop them?
U own territory not stores ... I have the map of my area , they have master distributors that can service any account that we don't service , I would find who that is in your area and tell them that you own the rights and don't bring anything else in that store or you will seek legal action that should do the trick .
Joe Blo

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

wait so you mean to tell me that those granola peanut butter and chocolate creations dont sell, the xtrafulls dont sell, the archway cookie bags and half the cookies dont sell?

I dont know mang, I wish I could have a route made up entirely of archway cookies and lance crackers/creations/granolas and xtrafulls..I'd be rolling in the big bucks!
Joe Blo

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

ps - yea I find 8 count archway cookies often in cases too..it annoys me to no end; makes the case I bring in free.

Speakin' of archway, I dont bother ordering Pecan, triple chocolate, rocky road, peanut butter..and go real light on the frosty lemon/windmill; turn them sideways to take up alot of space, go 3 packs deep tops, my stale rate on those have dramatically improved; barely any stales even in the winter thank god, they were burying me.
IRON CLAD

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

You don't own crap. If a store wants someone to bring in S-L products from someone else it is the stores discretion not yours. Not a darn thing your contract can do about it. SOH had another distributor bring in chocolates to my Target stores years ago. Target was a so called "authorized outlet" that I supposedly held the rights to. S-L only cares about the contract when you break it.
Patriot pretzels wrote:
<quoted text>U own territory not stores ... I have the map of my area , they have master distributors that can service any account that we don't service , I would find who that is in your area and tell them that you own the rights and don't bring anything else in that store or you will seek legal action that should do the trick .
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

On the west coast of Florida you own stops. The territory is broken up in 2 different types of routes. WalMart, Target and C stores on 1 route, major grocery chains like Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn-Dixie on the other. There are 6 new Wal Marts currently going up in Pinellas County and they are building WaWa's like there going out of style. The guys who service grocery stores on 1 corner won't have the WalMart and WaWa being built across the street. This is not a good situation.
Pretzel King

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Patriot pretzels wrote:
<quoted text>U own territory not stores ... I have the map of my area , they have master distributors that can service any account that we don't service , I would find who that is in your area and tell them that you own the rights and don't bring anything else in that store or you will seek legal action that should do the trick .
Wake up guys! Snyders will f..k you over every chance you get and they make promises that they never keep! Question for you all... What are the warehouse hours on other areas of the country? In Rochester the warehouse is open 1-4 Monday to Friday... On one hand We are told that the IBO's are Snyders best customers . On the other they open the warehouse a total of 15 hours!? I have found that its a bit hard to sell product when you have none on truck! Snyders apparently thinks differently ! We are treated as employees , always have and always will. A class action suit against a few years ago didn't change their mentality , maybe another one will
Patriot pretzels

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Fishin Buddy wrote:
On the west coast of Florida you own stops. The territory is broken up in 2 different types of routes. WalMart, Target and C stores on 1 route, major grocery chains like Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn-Dixie on the other. There are 6 new Wal Marts currently going up in Pinellas County and they are building WaWa's like there going out of style. The guys who service grocery stores on 1 corner won't have the WalMart and WaWa being built across the street. This is not a good situation.
that's crazy .. But with s-l don't surprise me
Patriot pretzels

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

IRON CLAD wrote:
You don't own crap. If a store wants someone to bring in S-L products from someone else it is the stores discretion not yours. Not a darn thing your contract can do about it. SOH had another distributor bring in chocolates to my Target stores years ago. Target was a so called "authorized outlet" that I supposedly held the rights to. S-L only cares about the contract when you break it.<quoted text>
target was getting some chocolates from McLain cause they had refrigerated trucks during the summer couple years ago .. As far as somebody bringing product in one of my stops in my terriority me and whoever was bringing it in would have a little talk they know they can only bring it in if no other person is servicing it

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Texas use to be like y'all's routes but recently they were changed to a area with all accounts on a route. Not one or the other like y'all's are and like ours use to be. It would make since for y'all's area to be changed since the Walmart routes will become over loaded
Fishin Buddy wrote:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Our warehouse is open m-f from like 6-5 and sat from like 6-noon.
Pretzel King wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up guys! Snyders will f..k you over every chance you get and they make promises that they never keep! Question for you all... What are the warehouse hours on other areas of the country? In Rochester the warehouse is open 1-4 Monday to Friday... On one hand We are told that the IBO's are Snyders best customers . On the other they open the warehouse a total of 15 hours!? I have found that its a bit hard to sell product when you have none on truck! Snyders apparently thinks differently ! We are treated as employees , always have and always will. A class action suit against a few years ago didn't change their mentality , maybe another one will

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Wise swallows wrote:
<quoted text> thing that gets me is when u reboot it asks what was the reason... they need this thing is a piece of shit choice
Yeah I agree it should say piece of shit
Snyders Dude

Portoroz, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Well well well, guess what I found in one of my Walmarts today? More stuff shipped directly by Snyders Lance. This time, 24 cases of pretzel pieces. LNCE reports earnings next week. They gotta beat their profits or else the shareholders will throw a fit. That's ok, just steal from the IO's LOL Anyone else get these?
ibo houston

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Bbqbob01 wrote:
Texas use to be like y'all's routes but recently they were changed to a area with all accounts on a route. Not one or the other like y'all's are and like ours use to be. It would make since for y'all's area to be changed since the Walmart routes will become over loaded
<quoted text>
no texas is not combo. We do have traditional grocery store routes only.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Eddie Swindell 51,202
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr tom the con artist 3,832
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE