Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4164 Jul 26, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
I would appreciate if you would provide Starbucks coffe, and chocolate glazed doughnuts, they are my FAVORITE.
Wise swallows

United States

#4165 Jul 26, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
you have the new computer ? Use to have problems from the old one and dex cords

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4166 Jul 26, 2013
My computer freezes up a lot to where I have to re-boot it at least once a day. Then it has to be re-set to the printer at least once a month.
Bent over Billy wrote:
Wise swallows

United States

#4167 Jul 26, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
My computer freezes up a lot to where I have to re-boot it at least once a day. Then it has to be re-set to the printer at least once a month.
<quoted text>
thing that gets me is when u reboot it asks what was the reason... they need this thing is a piece of shit choice
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4168 Jul 27, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till it wipes out the memory when you have a full truck, and you have to manually input all of your invoices, thats worth the 35.00 a week you pay, NOT
Robert

Tver, Russia

#4169 Jul 27, 2013
Guys, how does the incentive program work? Lets say I increase my 3rd quarter sales 15 percent. How much do I get paid? Any help would be appreciated
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4170 Jul 27, 2013
Robert wrote:
Guys, how does the incentive program work? Lets say I increase my 3rd quarter sales 15 percent. How much do I get paid? Any help would be appreciated
they don't care about your sales the rebate is on your snyder lance purchases from the warehouse if you increase your snyder lance 15 percent you will get a 2 percent rebate on your purchases
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4171 Jul 27, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
Welcome to the world of Snyder... Be thankful you don't any Wise products
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4172 Jul 27, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>they don't care about your sales the rebate is on your snyder lance purchases from the warehouse if you increase your snyder lance 15 percent you will get a 2 percent rebate on your purchases
Yep.. They are giving you back the 2.% they take from you... And only if you increase your biz by 15%. It's a win win for Snyders. When will you guys wake up and realize that they screw you over ! And like I was told " if you don't like it then sell"
just trying to get by

United States

#4173 Jul 28, 2013
They are doing a buyback here in Atlanta. God I wish I was part of it so I could get the hell out of here. But the word from some of the guys involved is to buy the routes back then build them up again and sell at 16-18 to 1 and walk away within a year.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4175 Jul 28, 2013
Guys, I am only willing to pay 8 to 1, even though we paid 16 to 1 this year, I need a new pump for my pool, and my girlfriend has a problem with the hot tub, so you guys have to work with me, I have SERIOUS issues to deal with, thanks for your understanding.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4176 Jul 30, 2013
No comments in days, I am so glad that my I.B.O.'s are satisfied, sell lots, Big Daddy needs a new beach house.
snacktime

Hartland, WI

#4177 Jul 30, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
Target is all Bill Back allowances. I make full commission on them. Also I'm at 30%, I don't know how it works for IBO's
lost n fl

Jacksonville, FL

#4178 Jul 30, 2013
by the comments here all i see are pretty much negitive things about this company. here i was thinking of buying a route in fla. but im confused on how they get paid. i once was told it was monthy i dont think that can be right.
Union

Duluth, GA

#4179 Jul 31, 2013
just trying to get by wrote:
They are doing a buyback here in Atlanta. God I wish I was part of it so I could get the hell out of here. But the word from some of the guys involved is to buy the routes back then build them up again and sell at 16-18 to 1 and walk away within a year.
How much are they paying for the routes when they buy them back?

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4180 Jul 31, 2013
Where I stand now.I will be subed out for 2yrs making 10 percent.after the 2 years I will get offered 11:1 on the avg of 7800.so I will buy for 85000 instead of 118000.not set in stone at all but that's where I stand.in 2 yrs I should learn a fair amount about being an IO.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4181 Jul 31, 2013
greennax wrote:
Where I stand now.I will be subed out for 2yrs making 10 percent.after the 2 years I will get offered 11:1 on the avg of 7800.so I will buy for 85000 instead of 118000.not set in stone at all but that's where I stand.in 2 yrs I should learn a fair amount about being an IO.
In 2 years, I will have bought and sold that route 3 times, and you will have to buy it at 22;1, and I will make MILLIONS.
30hour50000net

Louisville, KY

#4182 Jul 31, 2013
Shouldn't you be getting drunk and crashing your soccer mom van by now. Its obvious you are a lowly DM who cant stand the fact that I stuff shelves, wasting zero time with displays, and make waaaaaay more money than you. Go waste some more time selling a display for me that I wont put up. I love letting store managers of a dog grocery know I wont be decorating their store any time soon.
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>In 2 years, I will have bought and sold that route 3 times, and you will have to buy it at 22;1, and I will make MILLIONS.
Union

Duluth, GA

#4183 Aug 2, 2013
Making a whole 9% on this Kroger promo bc these 2 billion dollar companies make the little guy eat the promo dollars! Should just let them run out. Not really worth my time filling the shelves!!
Pretzel King

Meriden, CT

#4184 Aug 2, 2013
Union wrote:
Making a whole 9% on this Kroger promo bc these 2 billion dollar companies make the little guy eat the promo dollars! Should just let them run out. Not really worth my time filling the shelves!!
The best part is Snyders excuse for not sharing the PA's with IBO's ..Snyders would not be able to stay in business if they shared the PA dollars with us... Isn't that a crock of sh..t ? The real reason is because they can do it without any backlash from the IBO's. Mist IBO's are pussys and Snyders knows it... Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]