Snyder's of Hanover
chipladttx

Satellite Beach, FL

#4157 Jul 25, 2013
even if direct ship dont you have to handle: arrange then move ont to shelve over time. I would think you would get the commision.
chipladttx

Satellite Beach, FL

#4158 Jul 25, 2013
anyone know a good lawyer no tt o expensive to review distribution route contract and over see the purchase?

Appreciate any help
chipladttx

Satellite Beach, FL

#4159 Jul 25, 2013
the lawyer I spoke to said about $4k for his service start to finish
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4160 Jul 25, 2013
Wiseguy wrote:
I doubt Utz is bigger than S-L. If you think they are then show us the numbers that prove it!!!
It must be a regional statistic. Except for a few direct ships to Wal Marts you never see any of the product here on the west coast of Florida.
Whsat

Lansing, MI

#4161 Jul 26, 2013
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4162 Jul 26, 2013
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
Wise swallows

Chicago, IL

#4163 Jul 26, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
no u pay 18 percent of the allowance say u give target 20 dollars of allowance you would pay 3.60 of that .. look on your end of week settlement and the amount of the target ticket they give u credit for is higher than target's bill . They just don't put the allowance's On the ticket like Walmart
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4164 Jul 26, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
I would appreciate if you would provide Starbucks coffe, and chocolate glazed doughnuts, they are my FAVORITE.
Wise swallows

Chicago, IL

#4165 Jul 26, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
you have the new computer ? Use to have problems from the old one and dex cords

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4166 Jul 26, 2013
My computer freezes up a lot to where I have to re-boot it at least once a day. Then it has to be re-set to the printer at least once a month.
Bent over Billy wrote:
Wise swallows

Chicago, IL

#4167 Jul 26, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
My computer freezes up a lot to where I have to re-boot it at least once a day. Then it has to be re-set to the printer at least once a month.
<quoted text>
thing that gets me is when u reboot it asks what was the reason... they need this thing is a piece of shit choice
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#4168 Jul 27, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till it wipes out the memory when you have a full truck, and you have to manually input all of your invoices, thats worth the 35.00 a week you pay, NOT
Robert

Tver, Russia

#4169 Jul 27, 2013
Guys, how does the incentive program work? Lets say I increase my 3rd quarter sales 15 percent. How much do I get paid? Any help would be appreciated
Dce

Damascus, MD

#4170 Jul 27, 2013
Robert wrote:
Guys, how does the incentive program work? Lets say I increase my 3rd quarter sales 15 percent. How much do I get paid? Any help would be appreciated
they don't care about your sales the rebate is on your snyder lance purchases from the warehouse if you increase your snyder lance 15 percent you will get a 2 percent rebate on your purchases
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4171 Jul 27, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Welcome to the world of Snyder... Be thankful you don't any Wise products
WNY

Rochester, NY

#4172 Jul 27, 2013
Dce wrote:
<quoted text>they don't care about your sales the rebate is on your snyder lance purchases from the warehouse if you increase your snyder lance 15 percent you will get a 2 percent rebate on your purchases
Yep.. They are giving you back the 2.% they take from you... And only if you increase your biz by 15%. It's a win win for Snyders. When will you guys wake up and realize that they screw you over ! And like I was told " if you don't like it then sell"
just trying to get by

Atlanta, GA

#4173 Jul 28, 2013
They are doing a buyback here in Atlanta. God I wish I was part of it so I could get the hell out of here. But the word from some of the guys involved is to buy the routes back then build them up again and sell at 16-18 to 1 and walk away within a year.
Snyders CEO

Frederick, MD

#4175 Jul 28, 2013
Guys, I am only willing to pay 8 to 1, even though we paid 16 to 1 this year, I need a new pump for my pool, and my girlfriend has a problem with the hot tub, so you guys have to work with me, I have SERIOUS issues to deal with, thanks for your understanding.
Snyders CEO

Frederick, MD

#4176 Jul 30, 2013
No comments in days, I am so glad that my I.B.O.'s are satisfied, sell lots, Big Daddy needs a new beach house.
snacktime

Woodstock, IL

#4177 Jul 30, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Target is all Bill Back allowances. I make full commission on them. Also I'm at 30%, I don't know how it works for IBO's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages