Ball sack

United States

#4144 Jul 20, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>My accounting department is the best that we could afford. They will get you the check when we can, I am in the process of buying a 2014 custom Mercedes, this is a priority , You are number 271 on the list, please be patient.
your saving up for rogaine Biotch .,, quit lying !
chipladttx

Wildwood, FL

#4145 Jul 22, 2013
thanks for all the replies
brian

Harrisburg, PA

#4146 Jul 23, 2013
teamsters would have helped solve this problem.....vote yes to union if ever given chance.......this is the perfect example of what happens when the workers have no voive or leverage
wiseguy

Millbury, MA

#4147 Jul 23, 2013
What are you talking about buying back routes? Where? For what reason would they do that? I'm happy with what I have unless they want to add Utz products and then they would have to merge with them. Give me the straight scoop.
HARD PRETZEL

Louisville, KY

#4148 Jul 23, 2013
There is a hold on selling routes here right now. Looks like they will be buying routes back. Rumor has it all routes going forward will be combo. Get ready for the next hard pretzel coming your way.

Hope you guys haven't lost any partner brands.

You better believe when S-L decides to buy routes back it will be in their favor. I think they want to add more routes doing less volume. Could be a good chance to get the heck out for some or a perfect opportunity for a semi retired individual.
wiseguy wrote:
What are you talking about buying back routes? Where? For what reason would they do that? I'm happy with what I have unless they want to add Utz products and then they would have to merge with them. Give me the straight scoop.

Since: Jul 13

Levittown, NY

#4149 Jul 23, 2013
There is no re routing or no hold on selling. Just got emails from DM stating we are now #3 in snack business and UTZ moved to #2 and Frito #1. They are asking everyone here to try to ask for displays and push, push for sales. While they sit on their asses and collect a pay check. I know for a fact there is a few ibo that are only doing what is neccessary for the ibo's to show them it will hurt in there pockets.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4150 Jul 23, 2013
Never say never on a re-route. They just did one down south a few months ago. They are all combo routes now. There was 2 kinds of routes for the most part. Walmart/targets and gas station routes and the other grocery changes on the other routes. Rural areas have to be combo routes or traditional as we call it. Old routes had 3-4 guys cris crossing each other. Now it's combo and u have your circle(square,triangle) whatever shape ur map is. Lol. They bought back all routes and re issued the routes. Actually came out better for all and more in the IO favor in my opinion.
screwed by Soh wrote:
There is no re routing or no hold on selling. Just got emails from DM stating we are now #3 in snack business and UTZ moved to #2 and Frito #1. They are asking everyone here to try to ask for displays and push, push for sales. While they sit on their asses and collect a pay check. I know for a fact there is a few ibo that are only doing what is neccessary for the ibo's to show them it will hurt in there pockets.
Ball sack

United States

#4151 Jul 23, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
Never say never on a re-route. They just did one down south a few months ago. They are all combo routes now. There was 2 kinds of routes for the most part. Walmart/targets and gas station routes and the other grocery changes on the other routes. Rural areas have to be combo routes or traditional as we call it. Old routes had 3-4 guys cris crossing each other. Now it's combo and u have your circle(square,triangle) whatever shape ur map is. Lol. They bought back all routes and re issued the routes. Actually came out better for all and more in the IO favor in my opinion.
<quoted text>
if the new route was smaller did they cut u a check ?
Ball sack

United States

#4152 Jul 23, 2013
screwed by Soh wrote:
I seriously doubt utz is bigger than s-l ... Maybe in the northeast ? hell they are only in 1 chain down here

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4153 Jul 24, 2013
Since we have to buy routes the guys with the non Walmart routes, their sales were down and had hardly if any equity in them. The Walmart routes were mostly good equity. So S-L bought routes back at what they sold it to us and the guys with equity got a check and the guys with negative equity, S-L ate the loss. And this is true cause I know one of the guys that was negative. My old route should have been running 7,000 plus but due to loss of space a some partner brands my route was averaging 6100 when they bought it back. I had around 1000 equity cause we all had only been into the old routes maybe 2 years or less so with low sales average and what i paid into the route i had a little equity. I bought the old route at a average of like 6450. The new route(11stops) I have now has a few more stops then my old one(7stops) but my weekly average at the moment is around 7,000 and we haven't enter peak season yet(late aug-jan).
Ball sack wrote:
<quoted text> if the new route was smaller did they cut u a check ?
Wiseguy

Millbury, MA

#4154 Jul 24, 2013
I doubt Utz is bigger than S-L. If you think they are then show us the numbers that prove it!!!
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4155 Jul 24, 2013
If you have a Walmart super center your average is going to go down, due to the amunt of direct ships going in. Besides the ones we know about, I have had 2 Wise in, and I suspect they are going to direct ship Wise 24 pack lunch packs in for back to school.
Wise swallows

United States

#4156 Jul 24, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
If you have a Walmart super center your average is going to go down, due to the amunt of direct ships going in. Besides the ones we know about, I have had 2 Wise in, and I suspect they are going to direct ship Wise 24 pack lunch packs in for back to school.
Cant give wise away down south ...
chipladttx

Wildwood, FL

#4157 Jul 25, 2013
even if direct ship dont you have to handle: arrange then move ont to shelve over time. I would think you would get the commision.
chipladttx

Wildwood, FL

#4158 Jul 25, 2013
anyone know a good lawyer no tt o expensive to review distribution route contract and over see the purchase?

Appreciate any help
chipladttx

Wildwood, FL

#4159 Jul 25, 2013
the lawyer I spoke to said about $4k for his service start to finish
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4160 Jul 25, 2013
Wiseguy wrote:
I doubt Utz is bigger than S-L. If you think they are then show us the numbers that prove it!!!
It must be a regional statistic. Except for a few direct ships to Wal Marts you never see any of the product here on the west coast of Florida.
Whsat

Lansing, MI

#4161 Jul 26, 2013
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#4162 Jul 26, 2013
They need to FIX these piece of shit handhelds we have. Spent 3 1/2 hours of MY time between on the phone with route supportless, and manualy entering all of my invoices. I am on my third handheld since we have changed to this new system, and this is the third time it has lost its memory. What in the hell am I paying 35.00 a week for, coffee and doughnuts for the office staff. Anyone else having issues like this?
Wise swallows

United States

#4163 Jul 26, 2013
Whsat wrote:
Do we only get 15% at Target. My pretzels bill in at 2.36 and I buy them from the warehouse for 2.03 Pcs are 2.45-2.15. That's only around 15% with no pa credit on the bill.
no u pay 18 percent of the allowance say u give target 20 dollars of allowance you would pay 3.60 of that .. look on your end of week settlement and the amount of the target ticket they give u credit for is higher than target's bill . They just don't put the allowance's On the ticket like Walmart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
power outage littlestown pa 8 hr Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search