cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4080 Jul 13, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>118,000 for the rotue.avg net 51,000 per year including c stops.upscale area and one grocery store in an semi urban part of town not many cape cods and pirates booty going here.but giant brand stuff is a huge seller there.
the price of the route is 118000.00 for the route? 51000 net after route payment, admin. charge, gas , storage, taxes, maintenance, truck payment, taxes? what ratio are you paying for the route. sounds high to me.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#4081 Jul 13, 2013
How much is SL willing to finance.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4082 Jul 13, 2013
cookieman wrote:
None, 0, Zero, I want it all right now, I need a new vacation home, and there is a new Mercedes I have had my eye on, so please pay CASH.
themidastouch

Hanover, PA

#4083 Jul 13, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>None, 0, Zero, I want it all right now, I need a new vacation home, and there is a new Mercedes I have had my eye on, so please pay CASH.
Really...with all your money..thought you would be driving a Bentley :)
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4084 Jul 13, 2013
themidastouch wrote:
<quoted text>Really...with all your money..thought you would be driving a Bentley :)
The chauffer drives the Bentley, this is the car I go to Sheetz for coffee.
Union

Brandon, MS

#4085 Jul 13, 2013
Y'all do realize you lost another percent on everything you take in walmarts when they gave you the 1% increase in commission. The way I see it, you gotta sell 8k a week to clear $1k after truck, gas, route payment and you still have to pay taxes on that!
Stiff Peter

Hollywood, FL

#4086 Jul 14, 2013
Union wrote:
Y'all do realize you lost another percent on everything you take in walmarts when they gave you the 1% increase in commission. The way I see it, you gotta sell 8k a week to clear $1k after truck, gas, route payment and you still have to pay taxes on that!
didn't lose 1 percent ... Are you paying more allowance yes but is it better than before

Since: Jul 13

United States

#4087 Jul 14, 2013
cookieman wrote:
<quoted text>the price of the route is 118000.00 for the route? 51000 net after route payment, admin. charge, gas , storage, taxes, maintenance, truck payment, taxes? what ratio are you paying for the route. sounds high to me.
I believe its 18:1.

United States

#4088 Jul 14, 2013
cookieman wrote:
we diddent get that far yet,but I think up to 200k.

United States

#4089 Jul 14, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>None, 0, Zero, I want it all right now, I need a new vacation home, and there is a new Mercedes I have had my eye on, so please pay CASH.
tell ya what..ill throw my first born in too and we got a deal.+ ill give ya my 06 cobalt and a horeshoe set,and a stack of hustler magizines from the mid 80s!
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4090 Jul 14, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>tell ya what..ill throw my first born in too and we got a deal.+ ill give ya my 06 cobalt and a horeshoe set,and a stack of hustler magizines from the mid 80s!
No first born, the Hustlers, we can talk about, I may have a couple that the pages are stuck together and need to replace. Enjot your stay in the S/L FAMILY.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4091 Jul 14, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>tell ya what..ill throw my first born in too and we got a deal.+ ill give ya my 06 cobalt and a horeshoe set,and a stack of hustler magizines from the mid 80s!
And the Cobalt, I only drive Fords, and above, Ie, Dodge Honda, Yugo's, etc. And as for the horseshoes, I aint no REDNECK,right ma, although my sister is pretty HOT.
themidastouch

Hanover, PA

#4092 Jul 14, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>And the Cobalt, I only drive Fords, and above, Ie, Dodge Honda, Yugo's, etc. And as for the horseshoes, I aint no REDNECK,right ma, although my sister is pretty HOT.
You aint no redneck..then why when I look up redneck in Webster..there is a picture of you???

United States

#4093 Jul 15, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>And the Cobalt, I only drive Fords, and above, Ie, Dodge Honda, Yugo's, etc. And as for the horseshoes, I aint no REDNECK,right ma, although my sister is pretty HOT.
ok how bout u finance me and throw your HOT sister in,and ill let you buy product from me.....for the hustlers and ill get a yugo for you..
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4094 Jul 15, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>ok how bout u finance me and throw your HOT sister in,and ill let you buy product from me.....for the hustlers and ill get a yugo for you..
OK deal, but only half of the Hustlers, cause you get my sister, deal?
FORMER UTZ IBO

Jersey City, NJ

#4095 Jul 16, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>I believe its 18:1.
You really need to do your numbers. You said the route is selling for $118,000. You believe the ratio is 18:1? The weekly average for sales would be $6,555.56/week. His 1099 is $51,000/year. That's before expenses and deductions and taxes.

Now I really want you to buy the route. You, like everyone who was warned not to buy, will end up like the others. I don't remember the last IBO who lived off averaging $6,555 in sales per week. Good luck. Better yet, God be with you..........

United States

#4096 Jul 16, 2013
FORMER UTZ IBO wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to do your numbers. You said the route is selling for $118,000. You believe the ratio is 18:1? The weekly average for sales would be $6,555.56/week. His 1099 is $51,000/year. That's before expenses and deductions and taxes.
Now I really want you to buy the route. You, like everyone who was warned not to buy, will end up like the others. I don't remember the last IBO who lived off averaging $6,555 in sales per week. Good luck. Better yet, God be with you..........
now this is all a part of learning.I'm pretty sure after taxes and expenses its 51,000.it may not be 18:1 I'm really not sure how the ratio thing works yet..he avgs about 7,800 in sales a week and he dosent do saturdays.with the info given what would be the ratio??remember I'm still doing reasearch,thanks for your input.
FORMER UTZ IBO

Jersey City, NJ

#4097 Jul 16, 2013
greennax wrote:
<quoted text>now this is all a part of learning.I'm pretty sure after taxes and expenses its 51,000.it may not be 18:1 I'm really not sure how the ratio thing works yet..he avgs about 7,800 in sales a week and he dosent do saturdays.with the info given what would be the ratio??remember I'm still doing reasearch,thanks for your input.
The ratio would be 15:1

I know people that are grossing over $100,000/year and their taxable income after all said and done is in the mid 30's. The seller must really be cheating the IRS. We also had someone here who got caught and had to pay over $26,000 back in back taxes plus penalties, or go to jail.

$7,800/week is considered low in these parts. I know the cost of living is different everywhere. In these parts if an IBO isn't doing $10,000/week he'll always live paycheck to paycheck. That's just what I hear from my peers..........

United States

#4098 Jul 16, 2013
That might not include cash stops.he showed me his tax stuff and has an accountant.so the lower the ratio the better it is?
FORMER UTZ IBO

Jersey City, NJ

#4100 Jul 16, 2013
greennax wrote:
That might not include cash stops.he showed me his tax stuff and has an accountant.so the lower the ratio the better it is?
Cash accounts should not be reflect the sale price. They're not guaranteed accounts.

The ratio correlates with the price. In your instance. You state the seller is averaging around $7,800/week. if the seller is asking $118,000 for the entire route divide 118000/7800 and you get around 15 times.

You should see what type of accounts you would be purchasing. Reading that the seller doesn't work weekends makes me tend to believe he has mostly c-stores. If he does have supermarkets then he probably pays someone to merchandise or run his route.

You will be all excited like everyone who first reads and signs. Then some time down the road you might have little issues, then larger ones, and only then you start realizing the contract is literally a one way contract. By then it'll be too late. You're route isn't doing what the numbers said. There's no product. Product is short coded. Stales are more than what was said. When the time comes and you get fed up you signed a contract that if you got a loan from BoA and you want to sell? There is a 7% fee off the top. And within the first year of selling? There's another 3% fee to S-L.

Get a copy of the contract you're gonna sign. Have a lawyer read it. As a matter of fact, have anyone else but you read it and ask them what they think about it. Your heart and mind are in it. You can't be neutral. That's how all the newbies get trapped. They were all gung ho, then reality stepped in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web