|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text> start sending pallets to walmart again ... 2 for 6 deals aint going to cut it
Was told yesterday, have 40 cases of chocolates being direct shipped to both Walfarts, still trying to get rid of the last 3 direct shipped shit they sent in, but this is my buisness, my ASS.
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Was told yesterday, have 40 cases of chocolates being direct shipped to both Walfarts, still trying to get rid of the last 3 direct shipped shit they sent in, but this is my buisness, my ASS.
that's 2,000 grand per store .. Bet they try to send archway holiday cookies also .
Dill Chips

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

The worst part of the direct shipped pallets are getting those a-hole Walmart managers to put the dang thing on the floor. Sometimes I end up having to just work them to the normal shelve. It's really frustrating. Hey Snyders! If you direct ship it, get on the phone and tell Walmart to put it up! I'm tired of the receiver biatching at me to get it on the floor! Not my job!

Also, for you IO's: A good way to maximize your profits is to find ways to cut your gas costs. My route is a dinky small one, but I found a way to only deliver 3 days a week. Gas and truck repairs are an easy way to kill your profits. The less you drive the truck, the better!
Dill Chips

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I still have about 2 million boxes of those Lance Cracker XTRA sitting in my two Walmart's. I'm so glad they direct shipped them! The 1.75 off coupon is helping, but they are still selling like a bag of poo
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Dill Chips wrote:
I still have about 2 million boxes of those Lance Cracker XTRA sitting in my two Walmart's. I'm so glad they direct shipped them! The 1.75 off coupon is helping, but they are still selling like a bag of poo
that letter they sent out a few months ago saying xtra fulls were doing what they expected was a classic ! Yeah sure that's why u are spending all this money on coupons to clean them up ....
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Mike Warehime and his board (and Carl Lee) should have watched tonight's episode of Undercover Boss to see what a REAL CEO is like. This guy actually listened and cared about the people who drive his business. It's not the office people or the plant people Mike, Carl, and the rest of you guys. It's the IBO's!!!!! The 1 percent was a start but not enough. Do something to really help us!!!
snackman

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Mike Warehime and his board (and Carl Lee) should have watched tonight's episode of Undercover Boss to see what a REAL CEO is like. This guy actually listened and cared about the people who drive his business. It's not the office people or the plant people Mike, Carl, and the rest of you guys. It's the IBO's!!!!! The 1 percent was a start but not enough. Do something to really help us!!!
I agree 100% the 1% is acutally 3/4% when you payback promo. If they want to get it right they should go at least 20% with promo payback that way most of us would make between 18 to 18.5%. That is the reality of it guys in charge. Make it worth while to be a snyders IBO and you would see great things As it is now we are just trying to survive.. Head guys do the right thing and make it right
ibo sucker

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Anyone ever sell the company 1/2 their route back because of such large volume and huge time restraints, only to regret it later? I do
meeting didn't go as well as we hoped... did u tell your contacts that we are not happy with the so called great changes? Or are you not talking to them .? I personally will not ever Go to another meeting.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> meeting didn't go as well as we hoped... did u tell your contacts that we are not happy with the so called great changes? Or are you not talking to them .? I personally will not ever Go to another meeting.
Our next meeting at our warehouse, will also be an empty room, even the new people were dissapointed, as we all were.
themidastouch

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Our next meeting at our warehouse, will also be an empty room, even the new people were dissapointed, as we all were.
I will be absent if everyone else agrees...That would make a statement and I doubt they would buyback all our routes..imagine that law suit and all the money they would lose having temps run the routes
themidastouch

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Our next meeting at our warehouse, will also be an empty room, even the new people were dissapointed, as we all were.
I will be absent if all agree..imagine that statement..i doubt they would buyback all our routes..imagine that law suit and the monies they would lose by having temps run the routes!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

themidastouch wrote:
<quoted text>I will be absent if all agree..imagine that statement..i doubt they would buyback all our routes..imagine that law suit and the monies they would lose by having temps run the routes!!
it will nvr happen because the guys with good routes, wont rock the boat. All we have is the site that everyone will hide on instead of speaking up and working together
Go back to Wendys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

themidastouch wrote:
<quoted text>I will be absent if all agree..imagine that statement..i doubt they would buyback all our routes..imagine that law suit and the monies they would lose by having temps run the routes!!
they didn't make u sign them papers ..
themidastouch

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Go back to Wendys wrote:
<quoted text> they didn't make u sign them papers ..
papers?? contract?? Meetings are mandatory?? company employee??
Joe Shmoe

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Question..I see a few people complain about direct shippers into your Walfarts or wherever else..

I never kill the direct shipments to my shelves, I never look for store manager to see where he will put direct shipment. I never pull out any stales or whatever from direct shipments.

I tell recieving that I have absolutely nothing to do with that product, I can't touch it since I did not bring it in, and its your problem. If they really give me crap, I say its not authorized in my handheld. If I'm not the one delivering it, I wont have anything to do with it. And you know something, if we did have the power to bring in a pallet of xtrafulls or something like that, I wouldn't do it. Storemanager might yank your stuff from the store 14 days later and you're stuck with 20 cases of paperweights.
just trying to get by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> it will nvr happen because the guys with good routes, wont rock the boat. All we have is the site that everyone will hide on instead of speaking up and working together
Utter bullshit. The most vocal people here and the other warehouses in our zone are the old timers that run 12-15k a week. Theyare the ones truly being screwed. Not only do they pay twice to three times what most pay in promotion sharing because when on sale they sell three times as much as the next route, but also have to hire help and have more expensive equipment.

Since: Jul 13

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone..Im thinking about buying a local route and the man who runs it now seems to be sucessful with a solid route.I have never been in this buisness before so i would have alot to learn.I want to get other insight(from many of you)about what im about to take on here for the rest of my life.I know its not all peaches n cream and i have read a ton of negative posts and horror stories about these routes and payouts and the like.I know im capeable of doing this and the man said he nets 51k a year with all expenses and taxes.im starting to do reasearch and study.I thank you all in advance for the input and ill see you guys n gals around..
Old School Lance Man

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

greennax wrote:
Hi everyone..Im thinking about buying a local route and the man who runs it now seems to be sucessful with a solid route.I have never been in this buisness before so i would have alot to learn.I want to get other insight(from many of you)about what im about to take on here for the rest of my life.I know its not all peaches n cream and i have read a ton of negative posts and horror stories about these routes and payouts and the like.I know im capeable of doing this and the man said he nets 51k a year with all expenses and taxes.im starting to do reasearch and study.I thank you all in advance for the input and ill see you guys n gals around..
RUN FORREST RUN !!!!!!!!!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I would not want a route running 12-15. That is just stupid. 9-9500 run well is plenty. Anything over that you are inviting Snyders in to cut or add routes. Use your head a little guys.

Since: Jul 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Old School Lance Man wrote:
<quoted text>
RUN FORREST RUN !!!!!!!!!!
why I'm young enough..I know it aint going to be easy just concerned about the pay,not the work itself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Jesus C 51,282
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000