Chip man

Erechim, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Guys, why is everyone saying we're getting a 1 percent increase in commish? I was at the meeting and nothing like this was mentioned. Is this fact or fiction?
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I would NEVER voluntarily do anything to benefit Snyders-Lance because the would NEVER voluntarily do anything for me. Just sayin!
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Chip man wrote:
Guys, why is everyone saying we're getting a 1 percent increase in commish? I was at the meeting and nothing like this was mentioned. Is this fact or fiction?
if u was getting screwed and making 17 percent they pull it out a lil and gave u 18 percent ... Think up in the northeast they were already getting 19 percent
Penis Von Lesbian

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text> if u was getting screwed and making 17 percent they pull it out a lil and gave u 18 percent ... Think up in the northeast they were already getting 19 percent
But we got nothing, except this so called BONUS program, IThey are blowing so much smoke up our asses, I fart smoke signals. have 4 weeks in a row that I have to run 11000.00, plus in S/L products, no partner brands.
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Penis Von Lesbian wrote:
<quoted text>But we got nothing, except this so called BONUS program, IThey are blowing so much smoke up our asses, I fart smoke signals. have 4 weeks in a row that I have to run 11000.00, plus in S/L products, no partner brands.
yeah got beat last year number by 10 percent plus the price increase they had in December .. Pretty sad when our pretzels are 20 cents higher than frito gay , customers aren't stupid they are only going to pay so much !

Since: Jul 13

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

just to let you guys know I had my meeting a few weeks ago and they told us we were getting 18% on everything except stella we are getting 19%. when I got my first pay check it sucked as usual same old low pay check as usual. I went in and asked my DM I thought we were getting 18%? he said you are getting one percent lower off each case we purchase from our warehouse when we load. which is basically making only 50-100$more a week big deal I said to my dm.The company is still screwing us all and always will. as long as we keep making them money and we keep being there slaves. staying poor and never getting ahead and making the money we deserve.

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Chip man wrote:
fiction

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

the northeast is not getting 19%

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text> need to Atleast run 9,000 a week to make anymore with these jokers !
that's not even enough I run 10,000 pretty much every week still don't cut it
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

snackman1 wrote:
the northeast is not getting 19%
guy in western ny said they were ... Just took his word on that I don't know , but we did 1 percent up to 18 here
Soh pretzel

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Think I may just walk away from my route.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Soh pretzel wrote:
Think I may just walk away from my route.
Don't do that, the stockholders will be pissed.

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

who cares about the stockholders and the ceo of Snyder's let them all lose money like we are, let them see how it feels.
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

snackman1 wrote:
who cares about the stockholders and the ceo of Snyder's let them all lose money like we are, let them see how it feels.
S-L claims they will have increases in revenue of 10 to 12% this year ! this is shown on the S-L website under investor relations, 1st quarter results for 2013. Would like to know how they plan on getting this high rate if an increase !
why

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
S-L claims they will have increases in revenue of 10 to 12% this year ! this is shown on the S-L website under investor relations, 1st quarter results for 2013. Would like to know how they plan on getting this high rate if an increase !
the increase in revenue for sl comes from our route payments. they make millions off us.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>the increase in revenue for sl comes from our route payments. they make millions off us.
You are correct. We make a route payment weekly, they make it monthly, they make interest off of our money, and pay the bank then.

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Snyders CEO wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do that, the stockholders will be pissed.
not only they would be pissed, but if we all walked away....s-L would have to come up with the money somehow because they wouldn't be getting it from us anymore. they go belly up....that would be good for them
Anonymous

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

any NC lance men still in there working ...I had 25 years and got out all I see around here is people that got in and already got out ...They just killed my old Route,what ashame..
Anonymous

Eden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>the increase in revenue for sl comes from our route payments. they make millions off us.
You buy a route that nobody owns and pay them to work for them
Cold hard truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
start sending pallets to walmart again ... 2 for 6 deals aint going to cut it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 hr But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••