Rick from Pittsford

North Tonawanda, NY

#3991 Jun 28, 2013
Who buys the gift cards I get?
Pretzel boy wrote:
The way to make IBO's happy is to give back the PA's . There are IBO's that lose over 400.00 a week on PA's! Snyders is collecting over 1,000,000.00 a week on just the PA's they take from us! I have brought this issue up many times. What I was finally told, after much bullshitting by Snyder people, is that money goes towards advertising and POS materials and that it is NOT a topic for discussion. Bottom line guys is this , they line their pockets off of your hard work . They don't care that you struggle to make ends meet and if you don't like it then sell your business! Isn't that great communication!
So I say , go out and keep your store shelves filled and your customers happy. Don't bother with incremental displays, they do nothing but help the company and hurt your bottom line. You put in more hours, spend more on gas, wear and tear on your truck and at the end of promo you have to box up left over product. And you lose 19% on the promotional allowance. The company loses NOTHING!
george

Brick, NJ

#3992 Jun 28, 2013
Keith wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you tell me if the Rumor is true that an East Coast snack food company is buying out Snyder's of Hanoover?
just a rumor
george

Brick, NJ

#3993 Jun 28, 2013
clocker that was the best message put on here in a long time The one thing I will add is make sure u no what type of work it is when buying a route! Sounds good to buy a route and make good money but people dont no what it details. I bought routes that people buy for there kids and they fold within a few months and there aged parents are running route to sell it any loss.

I bought a bread route for my son and 6 months into it he came to me and told me he doesnt want to do this cause it killed his social life He forgot dad woke up when he was going to bed or not even home yet So dad came out of being semi retired and took over the route

So long message but make sure u no what u are getting your self into not only the route but life style
low baller

Hanover, PA

#3994 Jun 28, 2013
Who is buying snyders i didnt hear anything about that
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#3995 Jun 28, 2013
low baller wrote:
Who is buying snyders i didnt hear anything about that
It was a post from the first page of this forum, from when Snyders was buying UTZ, a few years ago, I WILL NOT SELL!
Old School Lance Man

Fayetteville, NC

#3996 Jun 28, 2013
Snyders CEO wrote:
What you all need to do is pull everything out of my warehouses, put it in the stores, and sell it. I have a wife, a misstress, and a girlfriend that I am supporting, come on guys,and girls, help me out, the stockholders are supporting you.
Child please

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3998 Jun 29, 2013
Tracey wrote:
I am looking at purchasing in Fl. I dont understand the difference in the distributors- S-L and IPO ? what is this? Seems like you guys are not happy with the company. What should I look out for?
my suggestion is make sure the route is at least doin 6k in sales every wk, otherwise fees,stales and interest will wear you down. Every route can be grown at least 1k unless of course you have an inner city route,otherwise a pretty fun gig

Location hidden

#3999 Jun 29, 2013
Hey guys , i have been thinking of way to give them a lil kick them in the pants. My two major accts have pretz crisps in a very good spot and have been doin really well. One store i had them switched with my pieces and they move the crisps to a spot near cleaning supplies and the other went down for patriot pretz. If they (SOH) wanna compete with us and not help our equity routes (unless they charge us for it) then let's steal all of pretz crisps spots. Replace them with eats smart, braided twists or anything you think that customer would want. If we can hurt pretz crisps numbers then maybe those selfish SOBs will lean on us for help!! It's a good strategy without having to no show at meetings they don't care about. Talk to your smaller groc stores that order them direct and offer them other options. The smaller grocery guys will side with us cuz we are like them , getting pushed around by bully's. TRY IT spread the word!
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4000 Jun 29, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> my suggestion is make sure the route is at least doin 6k in sales every wk, otherwise fees,stales and interest will wear you down. Every route can be grown at least 1k unless of course you have an inner city route,otherwise a pretty fun gig
First point is if that route is in the Clearwater area it better be doing more than 6K. But that isn't the issue. If you read my post it's about the figures being accurate and your ability to improve on the route average you bought it for. It doesn't matter if the route does 6K or 12k, you better generate more sales than that. And how the hell do you expect to survive on a 6k route? That's only (best scenario)$1000 a week before all the deductions. If you don't own your truck outright and have a truck payment too you won't clear poverty wage. You're in business, you have to pay for everything, don't think you can get by on $1000.
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4001 Jun 29, 2013
Guys, PLEASE stop all of the whining on here, I gave most of you a 1 percent raise, our top executives only got a 4 percent, and all other company employees recieved a 3.5 percent increase. We are cutting our throats here, I mean stock prices are up, sales are up, what more do you want from me?
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#4003 Jun 29, 2013
You, Snyders CEO, are an ass!
OWNER OF SNYDERS LANCE

Euless, TX

#4004 Jun 29, 2013
You IBO's think you got it sooo bad! Do you think being the owner of Snyders Lance is a cake walk?? I have to work 2 hours a day 3 days a week and only get 25 weeks vacation time a year!! On top of that I am ONLY making $100 million a year!!!

Location hidden

#4006 Jun 29, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
First point is if that route is in the Clearwater area it better be doing more than 6K. But that isn't the issue. If you read my post it's about the figures being accurate and your ability to improve on the route average you bought it for. It doesn't matter if the route does 6K or 12k, you better generate more sales than that. And how the hell do you expect to survive on a 6k route? That's only (best scenario)$1000 a week before all the deductions. If you don't own your truck outright and have a truck payment too you won't clear poverty wage. You're in business, you have to pay for everything, don't think you can get by on $1000.
that was exact,y my point
Snyders CEO

Jefferson, MD

#4007 Jun 30, 2013
OWNER OF SNYDERS LANCE wrote:
You IBO's think you got it sooo bad! Do you think being the owner of Snyders Lance is a cake walk?? I have to work 2 hours a day 3 days a week and only get 25 weeks vacation time a year!! On top of that I am ONLY making $100 million a year!!!
Hey Mike, golf on Tuesday?
Cold hard truth

Duluth, GA

#4008 Jun 30, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
need to Atleast run 9,000 a week to make anymore with these jokers !
Cold hard truth

Duluth, GA

#4009 Jun 30, 2013
Clocker wrote:
<quoted text>
any money "
bigdady

Chesapeake, VA

#4011 Jul 1, 2013
I have been a IBO WITH SNYDERS FOR OVER 14 YEARS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS COMPANY RUN THIS WAY.
Penis Von Lesbian

Jefferson, MD

#4012 Jul 1, 2013
bigdady wrote:
I have been a IBO WITH SNYDERS FOR OVER 14 YEARS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS COMPANY RUN THIS WAY.
Welcome to the new Snyder/Lance
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#4013 Jul 1, 2013
Anyone ever sell the company 1/2 their route back because of such large volume and huge time restraints, only to regret it later? I do
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#4014 Jul 1, 2013
bigdady wrote:
In what ways ? I'm down here in the south,never seen an io program run like this, by far the worst program I have seen !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) Fri RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web