United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>What paperwork? We saw a video, but no paperwork.
they had a sheet of paper with numbers from last year s-l numbers and 10and 15 percent increase for q3 and q4 for this year to reach the rebates
Union

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

300 was the max? Regardless of the increase?
Chip dude

Tver, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Just got back from the meeting. Pretty underwhelming. No 1 percent increase in commish and if you increase sales by 10 percent you get a 300 dollar bonus HAHAHAH Also, there were some new products aimed at the Hispanic community that they want to get racks for gas stations. Like I said before: I'm done putting up display unless it's a hot sale. I will will fill the shelves and go home.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

ok just a word here from Mass hole Can't wait till I'm as smart as you and can SPELL!!(nuthin) typical Florida red neck
discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
You got a check if you followed some slug who was running the route last year. Wait until you have to follow your numbers from this year. If your route was running 10000 last year you must run 11000 this year. Good luck! Lol
that is right, lets see how many get a 10% increase next year
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Think about it, last year everything was on sale from January till June, Route payments kicked in, In June and July hardly anything was on sale in any account,
crybabies

Douglas, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Man, Ive never seen so many crybabies....if you cant make money selling pretzels n chips, you are useless.
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

crybabies wrote:
Man, Ive never seen so many crybabies....if you cant make money selling pretzels n chips, you are useless.
I will say what all are thinking, F**K OFF
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

You are right chip dude. That's when I have the least stress and make thr most money.
not new guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Maybe A New Guy wrote:
If your route is up at least 10% ytd you get a bonus check today.
Bryan lol
Snyderslance boy

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

chipster13 wrote:
ok just a word here from Mass hole Can't wait till I'm as smart as you and can SPELL!!(nuthin) typical Florida red neck
Yore words are soo hurtful. Bully
Snyderslance boy

Middleburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>I will say what all are thinking, F**K OFF
Sounds like someone needs a hug. Go make it work like I am going to or sell loser. No one made you sign nuthin. I make good money each week. Now I make more. What's yur problem
pretzelsinmyass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bs. They have no overhead. We do it all. F them. We should stop b!tching and do something. How is this not a monopoly? Making mass money off of us. While we struggle to make ends meet. Where is the money at. Work harder, sell more, more, more. Did that and got more, more, more stales. My @sshole has been sh!ft!ng salt for years now. Where is my money. Sell me a rt. At 10% interest. Making so much off of us for that. 50000 loan. Never given 50000. Gave a rt. That I own? Bs then why can I not sell what sells in my stores on my rt? Advertising, where? Seen like 5 commercials in 5 year's. Can I at least get some dinner with this side of rape. Fn thiefs. My son is proud of me, until he gets older and sees exactly what I do for a living. Vacation? What the f is that. Holidays? Every single one. It is snowing, f you run your rt. Your mom died, f you run your rt. You have surgery, f you run your rt. We have to unite and stop feeding these cats. A bunch of flea riddled fat felines. Where is that animal control officer from Ohio when you need him?
low baller

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

pretzelsinmyass wrote:
Bs. They have no overhead. We do it all. F them. We should stop b!tching and do something. How is this not a monopoly? Making mass money off of us. While we struggle to make ends meet. Where is the money at. Work harder, sell more, more, more. Did that and got more, more, more stales. My @sshole has been sh!ft!ng salt for years now. Where is my money. Sell me a rt. At 10% interest. Making so much off of us for that. 50000 loan. Never given 50000. Gave a rt. That I own? Bs then why can I not sell what sells in my stores on my rt? Advertising, where? Seen like 5 commercials in 5 year's. Can I at least get some dinner with this side of rape. Fn thiefs. My son is proud of me, until he gets older and sees exactly what I do for a living. Vacation? What the f is that. Holidays? Every single one. It is snowing, f you run your rt. Your mom died, f you run your rt. You have surgery, f you run your rt. We have to unite and stop feeding these cats. A bunch of flea riddled fat felines. Where is that animal control officer from Ohio when you need him?
I think you should go get a job at McDonalds their u dont have to sign a contract.Just clock in everyday and flip burgers sounds like a job u could handleYou new what the contract detailed so if u new why did u decide to become a ibo
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

No question you need to run at least 9000-9500 to make this work. If not I'd be looking to sell.
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

For all you IBO's that complain about not getting a vacation, you can take as much time off as you want. Just hire me. When I had my route I took all the time off I wanted. I paid my vacation man 10% of the sales with a guarantee of $125 a day. I made 7% for being off and enjoying myself with my family while the vaca man was happy to make 10% on my $9,000 a week route.
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I also take vacation. Those I will not give up!
TheGrassIsGreene r

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

I recently sent S-L my letter of breach of contract. Today I got a letter in the mail saying they owe me around 3k. What I dont understand is how they can take 16k off the top for the last order that I sold. Shouldnt the orders that the DM sold go against that 16k balance? Just curious if anyone else has been through the process. Just a word of advice to all, get the hell out if you dont like it. I did, got a JOB with benefits and paychecks. Quality of life is far better now. I know how it feels though, feeling trapped. Best decision i ever made to just walk away. Good luck to you all in whatever you decide to do. Thank you in advance!
Snyder Ho

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

frustrated wrote:
Just a thought...We all want our routes to grow..if u want to just fill shelves..I doubt u will get much growth by doing that...pushing promos...displays are the way to go! Example..I have a store that I have very limited space but average 1200.00 a week. I would be lucky to run 700.00 a week if I just filled shelves..so..500.00 a week in displays makes that store worth say 19200.00 compared to 11200.00..just imagine if u have say 7 stores and all of them together would be an extra 56,000.00 in equity based on those numbers. If equity isn't why u want to grow ur route maybe Uts, Frito Lay would be a better fit for u? Just remember, they have issues too. Snyders has a lot of issues and could help us ibo's if they chose too..however, its on us to take care of ourselves and grow our own routes. It would be nice to have their support and understanding but we all know they care about "their" stock price and that's it! Sure the incentive is a nice gesture and they wouldn't have to do it but for everyone that does make an extra 500, 1000 or whatever how much do u think snyders made if they are willing to give that to u? Again, just some thoughts but its up to us to make our business work just would be nice if s-l worked with us a little better! The one question is...why are Pepperidge routes going 40-1 and snyders routes go 15-21 to 1 depending where ur at? We need S-L support to make our routes more desirable to get to that level..Hopefully someone in S-L thinks about that...just imagine how that just might make the stock price even go higher?
The reason Pepperidge Farm routes are gold and S-L routes are shit is because PF cant come in and make you sell your route or stores. If they do take your route they have to pay 125% of FMV. So their is some job security with PF. PF also doesn't make you pay for allowances. They pay off of what you take from Whse too. You take 5 grand in product from whse then you make 20%, 1000 bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr Think it through 3,908
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs