low baller

Hanover, PA

#3927 Jun 19, 2013
I didnt hear anything about needing 10% down to buy a route as long as its fair mrkt value did anyone else hear are they still financing 100%
frustrated

Hanover, PA

#3928 Jun 19, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Frustrated - agree with some of your points but not all. Obviously you haven't gotten hosed by Snyders Lance and you felt a Kum Ba Yah moment today but they just love your line of thinking. Many guys only have 3 or 4 supermarkets so not able to accomplish all those great things you are doing. Snyders "stole" 2.5 percent and "gave" 1 percent back. Still makes them a thief and not to be trusted in my book. They are not interested in the IBO. Only in themselves, the board, and shareholders. You my friend are way low on the list. Kum Ba yah???
Unfortunately, I have been! Believe me, I was not happy and they all knew that and was told off the record I was getting screwed..comforting :) However, Im much wiser and now know for the future with the help of a very good corporate attorney where I stand. I will say..S-L can do what they want but we as IBO's do have recourse if S-L would try to strong arm us IBO's...just like poker..never show ur best card..keep them wondering and when its time...:))) However, hopefully it never comes to that...I just want to make my share and so do they..so..lets work together a little better and we all might just be a little happier :)
snackguy

New Britain, CT

#3929 Jun 19, 2013
At zone they low the commission on Snyder's from 19.5% to 18% a 7 .7 percent cut. Now they want to give you 1%-2% percent back. What an insult. Look at the money the people at the top make. No pay cut there!! I will increase my business by selling anything except cape or Snyder's. The only way you can hurt these people is the stock price. Let get a partion to thier biggest share holder other than Warehime and his family. That would be Black Rock Finicial. I know a VP over there. Does anyone else have connection to BR
Eric

United States

#3930 Jun 19, 2013
Did some folks receive checks today?
Snyder man

Middleburg, FL

#3931 Jun 19, 2013
chipster13 wrote:
Yes my Stop&Shop is across the street from one of the biggest housing projects in New England and they sure are not eating that..O and it's not belly aching its being new to the buss. and trying to survive. This seems to be a nice venue to vent Mr.Sunshine if you don't like it why are you on here!
Typical mass hole. Quit complaining and grow the business. Y'all need to have someone show you how to run a business?
Time to get out

Lawrenceville, GA

#3933 Jun 19, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> u guys didnt get a n increase in percentage . Stop trying to work everyone up
Were you at my meeting? No? Then STFU.
discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

#3934 Jun 19, 2013
wow additional 1 %, can they afford it !

http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/subscrib...
Snyder man

Middleburg, FL

#3935 Jun 19, 2013
Time to get out wrote:
<quoted text>Were you at my meeting? No? Then STFU.
Y'all tell Georgia man. Sounds like some stoopid bastard who don't know nuthin
Eric

United States

#3936 Jun 19, 2013
Time to get out wrote:
<quoted text>Were you at my meeting? No? Then STFU.
Did folks get checks at your meeting?
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3937 Jun 19, 2013
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>We had pizza and no raise...
And part of the pizza was burnt

Since: Mar 13

Detroit, MI

#3938 Jun 19, 2013
If your route is up at least 10% ytd you get a bonus check today.
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3939 Jun 19, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> u guys didnt get a n increase in percentage . Stop trying to work everyone up
No we did not, we are not joking
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3940 Jun 19, 2013
You got a check if you followed some slug who was running the route last year. Wait until you have to follow your numbers from this year. If your route was running 10000 last year you must run 11000 this year. Good luck! Lol
Cold hard truth

United States

#3941 Jun 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Did folks get checks at your meeting?
300 dollars if you raised it 10 percent between end of march until just before memorial day ...
Cold hard truth

United States

#3942 Jun 19, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Frustrated - agree with some of your points but not all. Obviously you haven't gotten hosed by Snyders Lance and you felt a Kum Ba Yah moment today but they just love your line of thinking. Many guys only have 3 or 4 supermarkets so not able to accomplish all those great things you are doing. Snyders "stole" 2.5 percent and "gave" 1 percent back. Still makes them a thief and not to be trusted in my book. They are not interested in the IBO. Only in themselves, the board, and shareholders. You my friend are way low on the list. Kum Ba yah???
it's a start ... Is it 20 percent no , as far as the rebate see what I can do then last 2 weeks in sept before quarter ends see where I stand if I can get there great if not then so be it .
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3943 Jun 19, 2013
Cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text> 300 dollars if you raised it 10 percent between end of march until just before memorial day ...
Its not 10% route increase..it's a 10% increase u bought at warehouse and its only lance-snyders products..no partner brands included
Cold hard truth

United States

#3944 Jun 19, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
not year to date they took like 8 weeks in second quarter end of match until may 25 just on s-l items no partner brands
Cold hard truth

United States

#3945 Jun 19, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
"march "
Cold hard truth

United States

#3946 Jun 19, 2013
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>Its not 10% route increase..it's a 10% increase u bought at warehouse and its only lance-snyders products..no partner brands included
according to this paperwork 3 and 4 quarter rebates will be on sales not loads , don't know how they come up with the numbers for checks today
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3948 Jun 19, 2013
Cold hard truth wrote:
<quoted text> according to this paperwork 3 and 4 quarter rebates will be on sales not loads , don't know how they come up with the numbers for checks today
What paperwork? We saw a video, but no paperwork.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover should trash its recycling program (Mar '08) 21 hr RetiredRN 16
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web