Twisted

Bensalem, PA

#3867 Jun 18, 2013
10% down to buy a route is so Snyders doesn't have to pay as much out when they hold the note.
We can sell the route for any amount if the the person who buys gets funding from someone other than Snyders.
frustrated

Hanover, PA

#3868 Jun 18, 2013
Incentive is...if u increase 10% per quarter on Snyders and Lance product pulled u receive a 1% rebate on total snyders/lance product..15% increase..u receive 2% rebate. That's it..no other pay changes at this time! We were told in a politically correct way that if u feel this is not what u want S-L would talk with u about selling ur route back. Also told us ultimately all that matters is the stock price! Sadly disappointed!!
Disappointed

Mckinney, TX

#3869 Jun 18, 2013
I'm only 6 months into a route and struggle every week to make money. The meeting here in Dallas is at 1:00 tomorrow. If we are not getting paid on sales, I assure you a for sale sign goes up in this front yard on Monday. It is difficult to work 60 hours a week and not bring home a paycheck. Somehow creditors and wives don't understand that you work all week and don't get paid. Couldn't they at least offer a draw? What a rip-off! The amount I paid for my route included sales from product that was no longer being supplied to 3 of my stores. I have lost space in Wal-Mart, Brookshire's, and now Target. Is anyone looking at why? The leadership is weak and the communication is pathetic. I agree with a strike or boycott. Aging inventory in the warehouse and factory workers being dismissed because demand is down sounds good to me. Maybe that will get someone's attention. Why not unionize if possible. Something must be done!
Not a donkey

Philadelphia, PA

#3870 Jun 18, 2013
Twisted wrote:
10% down to buy a route is so Snyders doesn't have to pay as much out when they hold the note.
We can sell the route for any amount if the the person who buys gets funding from someone other than Snyders.
Your all donkeys there are no meetings today.
They are all tommorrow.
Eric

United States

#3871 Jun 18, 2013
Ok....thats what I need to hear!!
Eric

United States

#3872 Jun 18, 2013
Folks I hope people who are talking about being at meeting is true. This is serious becsuse if what you are saying is true all hell will break loose!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3873 Jun 18, 2013
There WERE meetings today.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3874 Jun 18, 2013
Let's not come Unraveled yet
Southern snack lady

Hattiesburg, MS

#3875 Jun 18, 2013
I going wait and see at the meeting myself
Why would they go to all this expense to hold these meetings for no more than that and make everyone upset that was counted on some change.. Just saying..

Location hidden

#3876 Jun 18, 2013
Disppointed, I'm in the same boat as you been on the route on 6 months and getting SCREWED by these people. Try and have a conversation with them they are delusional.They grab all these crappy products like WISE sitting in my Price Chopper for a month until they stale and I pay for them all coming out what the HELL!!!!

Location hidden

#3877 Jun 18, 2013
And my DM after me all the time for bringing in display's everywhere with this Bullshit products OMG just shoot me I have to file bankruptcy know since I have been with this stupid company. Wish the shareholders new what they were really investing in.
And they made 480 million dollars their first quarter
up 18% percent from last year what a coincidence know that they have us fools paying for their stales!!!

Location hidden

#3878 Jun 18, 2013
O and by the way anyone notice how drunk the DM's are after lunch our's are that's why they have no clue what's going on...
Cold hard truth

United States

#3879 Jun 18, 2013
Southern snack lady wrote:
I going wait and see at the meeting myself
Why would they go to all this expense to hold these meetings for no more than that and make everyone upset that was counted on some change.. Just saying..
because they wanna starve you offer you 1 or 2 percent incentive ...(which u should be making in the first place ) don't care if you sell it , sleep on it or give it away as long it leaves the warehouse .. Bottom line is beating numbers , making stock owners happy and the board members making 350,000 a year ! Piss on the ibo's just a cheaper way for them to do business !
just trying to get by

United States

#3880 Jun 18, 2013
With so many of us about to walk this is their way to stop the turnover? All they did was piss us off even more.
Southern snack lady

Hattiesburg, MS

#3881 Jun 18, 2013
just trying to get by wrote:
With so many of us about to walk this is their way to stop the turnover? All they did was piss us off even more.
. I agreed

Since: Mar 13

Lansing, MI

#3882 Jun 18, 2013
We're all going to be rich after tomorrow!!
Disappointed

Mckinney, TX

#3883 Jun 18, 2013
chipster13 wrote:
And my DM after me all the time for bringing in display's everywhere with this Bullshit products OMG just shoot me I have to file bankruptcy know since I have been with this stupid company. Wish the shareholders new what they were really investing in.
And they made 480 million dollars their first quarter
up 18% percent from last year what a coincidence know that they have us fools paying for their stales!!!
Everything that leaves a production facility or warehouse is a guaranteed sell for the company. The equipment leased to us is a guaranteed payment and so is the route payment. They have zero skin in the game as we sell and guarantee their salaries. Some may call it a smart business model for shareholders. I call corporate greed and chicken shit. It truly is a one-sided partnership. Pay us on sales and we would all make money and increase total sales for the company. Why is that so difficult?
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3884 Jun 18, 2013
Hate to say I told you so. Seen this so many times it isn't funny. This is just a slap in the face to all the guys giving an honest effort. Oh well, they think it was bad before. Carl Lee hasn't worked an honest day in his life. Karma has a funny way of working itself out Carl. Just ask your buddy Singer. Lol
discouraged

Jacksonville, FL

#3885 Jun 19, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that leaves a production facility or warehouse is a guaranteed sell for the company. The equipment leased to us is a guaranteed payment and so is the route payment. They have zero skin in the game as we sell and guarantee their salaries. Some may call it a smart business model for shareholders. I call corporate greed and chicken shit. It truly is a one-sided partnership. Pay us on sales and we would all make money and increase total sales for the company. Why is that so difficult?
Your comments are right on, but you didn't mention when you sell your route you will pay a processing fee, also when you sell off some stops. Clearly a money maker for S-L.
stale party

Philadelphia, PA

#3886 Jun 19, 2013
we average 8,500 on a route and 75.oo in stales around here at 17%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
power outage littlestown pa 11 hr Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search