Snyder's of Hanover
Pretzel boy

Fairport, NY

#3847 Jun 18, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
Why don't you google "Snyders Lance Salaries" and click on the first entry that shows what our executives are making. Singer made 2.6 million last year. Many making HUGE amounts of money while watching IBO's struggling to make ends meet. Like I said, unless they give us the 19.5 percent they promised then we got had again. These are the guys with 5 weeks vacation, full benefit packages, and WEEKENDS OFF that are reaping the profits of what we provide. Backbone of the company my butt! They should go home and look themselves in the mirror and start the meeting off tomorrow apologizing to us for turning our lives upside down while they got rich! It just sickens me!
I agree ! And until the IBO's stop going to meetings and stop putting up displays NOTHING will change. You guys will just be wasting your valuable going to that meeting!!
Union

United States

#3848 Jun 18, 2013
What a bunch of greedy bastards!
ibo sucker

Columbia, SC

#3849 Jun 18, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
I can honestly say that I just WASTED 3 1/2 hours of my life.
is all what is being said true? No different pay structure?
Union

United States

#3850 Jun 18, 2013
Unionize !!
ibo sucker

Columbia, SC

#3851 Jun 18, 2013
So on the flyer making more money was lie?? Wtf.. I am so pissed right now..
Aaaaaa

Southampton, PA

#3852 Jun 18, 2013
Union wrote:
Unionize !!
How can you for a union when you own your route? That's just a dumb ass idea!
thats all folks

Hanover, PA

#3853 Jun 18, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text> were you at a meeting? Is that it? All the hoopla tight lipped crap. Meeting across the nation and that is it?
thats it all the the bull and thats all it was about
Eric

United States

#3854 Jun 18, 2013
Boycott and we are ready ti do it immediately if whats said is true!! We have some great groups helping us!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3855 Jun 18, 2013
Someone confirm they were at meeting - what area and what was said! Lets not flame unless we know specifics and facts!
Union

United States

#3856 Jun 18, 2013
Aaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you for a union when you own your route? That's just a dumb ass idea!
drivers can unionize! I assure you!
sam

United States

#3857 Jun 18, 2013
what were the IncentIves
Stale party

Philadelphia, PA

#3858 Jun 18, 2013
That saves about ten ibo's from wasting there day off tomorrow around here.thanks
Wilson Hawk

Spring Hill, FL

#3859 Jun 18, 2013
BfloPretzKing wrote:
<quoted text> the 10% is when u sell your route. The buyer has to put 10% down
But 10% what
10% on 11-1 or 13-1

It sure is not 10% down on what the IO is asking because in Florida some are asking 30-1
sam

United States

#3860 Jun 18, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
I can honestly say that I just WASTED 3 1/2 hours of my life.

What kind of incentives. explain?
who dat pretzels

United States

#3861 Jun 18, 2013
Who had their meeting today??
What was said exactly.
Is tomorrow meeting truly worth going?
chipster13

Templeton, MA

#3862 Jun 18, 2013
That's very frustrating to hear I just bought a route in Mass and I'm getting killed with stales.
They told me when I started, and their was thousands
of stales that it was because the company guy that ran the route was horrible. But now that all the product I put in have now all expired and getting no paychecks weeks at a time because of it. Boy did I get scammed. How are you suppose to work for nothing!!!
Snyders puppets

United States

#3863 Jun 18, 2013
chipster13 wrote:
That's very frustrating to hear I just bought a route in Mass and I'm getting killed with stales.
They told me when I started, and their was thousands
of stales that it was because the company guy that ran the route was horrible. But now that all the product I put in have now all expired and getting no paychecks weeks at a time because of it. Boy did I get scammed. How are you suppose to work for nothing!!!
That is what they want. You lose $$$ on stale. Snyder's-Lance lose nothing. You are taking all the risk and losses. This is what is wrong with this company. Till they fix it turn over rate will not stop.
sam

United States

#3864 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
<quoted text>no big news just insentives for growing your routes.Also something was said about needing 10% down to buy a route witch is going to make it hard to sell

What were the incentives? Did u have meeting today?
Twisted

Bensalem, PA

#3865 Jun 18, 2013
Bass maple jerky wrote:
<quoted text> that also hurts yourself .. No commish and have to work twice as hard to catch up , maybe with all the turnover these clowns will do the right thing !
Yes you might have to work a little harder but you will not hurt your money, it will only give you more money when you empty your truck filling stores. I would say don't serve your accounts for 3 days would make a point.
chipster13

Templeton, MA

#3866 Jun 18, 2013
Wow and a made the mistake of getting in a room with my DM and his boss and they are some weird dudes, They turn everything around on you!! Cut you off mid sentence and blame you for any problems. They are like Robots, they have no real feelings,I have never been treated like that in my life. I wished I had know never would have walked in that room...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul 10 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul 8 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages