Location hidden

#3827 Jun 18, 2013
Stock is at 52 wk high.........

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3828 Jun 18, 2013
Union wrote:
Union?
unions just create fat, lazy , entitled people.... We should form an association or get some kind of rep...
Route Guy

United States

#3829 Jun 18, 2013
Anthing on Meeting????
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3830 Jun 18, 2013
We should pick a national "no go" day and not go out (a Monday would be quite visible) just to show them that their treatment of us is unacceptable!

Location hidden

#3831 Jun 18, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
We should pick a national "no go" day and not go out (a Monday would be quite visible) just to show them that their treatment of us is unacceptable!
l don't think they are that bad, maybe Rochester is just a better spot then most places. It will get better, they are still figuring out stuff
Bass maple jerky

United States

#3832 Jun 18, 2013
that also hurts yourself .. No commish and have to work twice as hard to catch up , maybe with all the turnover these clowns will do the right thing !
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3833 Jun 18, 2013
Why don't you google "Snyders Lance Salaries" and click on the first entry that shows what our executives are making. Singer made 2.6 million last year. Many making HUGE amounts of money while watching IBO's struggling to make ends meet. Like I said, unless they give us the 19.5 percent they promised then we got had again. These are the guys with 5 weeks vacation, full benefit packages, and WEEKENDS OFF that are reaping the profits of what we provide. Backbone of the company my butt! They should go home and look themselves in the mirror and start the meeting off tomorrow apologizing to us for turning our lives upside down while they got rich! It just sickens me!
nothing new

Hanover, PA

#3834 Jun 18, 2013
Route Guy wrote:
Anthing on Meeting????
no big news just insentives for growing your routes.Also something was said about needing 10% down to buy a route witch is going to make it hard to sell
ibo sucker

Columbia, SC

#3835 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
<quoted text>no big news just insentives for growing your routes.Also something was said about needing 10% down to buy a route witch is going to make it hard to sell
were you at a meeting? Is that it? All the hoopla tight lipped crap. Meeting across the nation and that is it?
Route Guy

United States

#3836 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
<quoted text>no big news just insentives for growing your routes.Also something was said about needing 10% down to buy a route witch is going to make it hard to sell
What croc of Sh#t!!! No bum up in Commish!! 10 yrs in business.. Time to get out!!
Bass maple jerky

United States

#3837 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
what if you sell half million in sales they will give u a frisbee ? What a fking joke !
Philth

Southampton, PA

#3838 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
What % do you guys make in Hannover?
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3839 Jun 18, 2013
I can honestly say that I just WASTED 3 1/2 hours of my life.

Location hidden

#3840 Jun 18, 2013
nothing new wrote:
i have heard the 10% thing before. Again we are business owners with no say in our route selling, our customers and/or our product availability. We have to begin to stand up for us if this is true. All that changed since we were ind contractors and ibos is that they get money from us.
ibo sucker

Columbia, SC

#3841 Jun 18, 2013
Why don't you google "Snyders Lance Salaries" and click on the first entry that shows what our executives are making. Singer made 2.6 million last year. Many making HUGE amounts of money while watching IBO's struggling to make ends meet. Like I said, unless they give us the 19.5 percent they promised then we got had again. These are the guys with 5 weeks vacation, full benefit packages, and WEEKENDS OFF that are reaping the profits of what we provide. Backbone of the company my butt! They should go home and look themselves in the mirror and start the meeting off tomorrow apologizing to us for turning our lives upside down while they got rich! It just sickens me!
you said it... they have fuc--- up my life.. bins are the worst.. if you are in a warehouse at least they are holding their warehouse so at least they have a little opportunity to make some moneh.. if you over order trying to push sales you get punished By having to pay for that merchandise . I dont want a dime more than I was told...

Location hidden

#3842 Jun 18, 2013
Philth wrote:
<quoted text>
the 10% is when u sell your route. The buyer has to put 10% down
Route Guy

United States

#3843 Jun 18, 2013
Philth wrote:
<quoted text>
17% NET!!., I'm moving back up North n buying a Wise route.. At Least they pay 18% and lot more growth opportunity n cash business.
route for sale

Marietta, GA

#3844 Jun 18, 2013
They are just hurting themselves with this new 10% down to buy a route especially when they have company routes open now that are not selling with 0 down. Can't believe they are not going to change our pay structure. We will continue to struggle while they get richer.

Since: May 13

United States

#3845 Jun 18, 2013
So you had your meeting?

Since: May 13

United States

#3846 Jun 18, 2013
Did anyone have their meeting that has posted yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb 26 Steve Gratman 2
"Thank you for your service"? (Dec '13) Feb 20 anon 8
Police: Pair robbed Rutter's (Jan '10) Feb 15 anonymous 52
Police talk about ways to deter home burglaries Feb 10 Just a thought 4
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Feb 8 Lisa m and family 9
Nurse Cynthia Moschetti in PA guilty of swiping... Feb 4 Greenmachine24 1
Snyder's Lance (Aug '14) Feb 4 Go Friars 6
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web