|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

lowballer wrote:
<quoted text>says they can give you a 60 day notice at any time
Cannot locate in contract, please identify under which article of contract it states this !

Thanks
snacktime

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Garlic nibblers wrote:
<quoted text> we still have the krunchers .. They don't sell for shit but we have them .
I sell around a thousand a week in krunchers. They are big up here. Maybe you should try promoting them more if your able, I don't know how your promo's work.
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Clocker wrote:
Oh, I forgot one other thing. No more promotion allowance!!! 100% commission on all products just like Pepperidge Farms!!!
I was being sarcastic as, in my other posts about all the great things you'll hear about in the big meeting (sic).,
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

FL IBO's will be getting Terra and Garden of Eaten back. That can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the income level of your territory.
waiting to go

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Merely Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot locate in contract, please identify under which article of contract it states this !
Thanks
Look on page 15 of the distributors agreement

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Just because i like to speculate too... I say the meeting is about a merger with Kellogg's. :)
WNY Distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

123abc wrote:
Did anyone read in their contract..if we lose an item and it is distributed by another source..we would be reimbursed for those lost sales over a time frame of a year? Has anyone been reimbursed for stacy's?? Hmmm,,,breach of contract??
Not a chance
WNY Distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text> you know something, you may be right. Or you may not be. Whatever happens, changes are coming. What are you going to do if they are changes that benefit us? Deny the changes and bitch about that? Or accept them and realize that maybe just maybe, they have opened their eyes?? Seriously man I've seen the turnover numbers and its brutal to soh.
I would love to see some positive changes, mainly in reimbursing 100% of the PA's. But there is NO way that will happen. Snyders makes a great product but they have no clue on how to keep the IBO's happy.
WNY Distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

no pity for fools wrote:
Got the word from a reliable source. Some one outside of S-L lol. S-L is buying Roberts. No changes financially. Nothing. S-L will teach everyone how to maximize their routes and to let all us know we signed our lives away. I meant signed a contract. Oh and to let us know how great of a company S-l is and to say trhank you for all the hard work from the IBO's. So don't expect any financial movement unless it benefits S-L. I don't pity fools who think otherwise. Don't know about you, but there are a bunch of us here that are not going to this meeting. It's the best statement we can make.
Finally someone who makes sense!! Buying Roberts , BFD!. Like buying Snack Factory and not having The IBO's distribute the product, how the hell did that help the IBO,s?? These meetings will be nothing more then cheer leading sessions. I agree , not going will make the biggest statement!
WNY Distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
Yah I hate when they announce they buy companies and not give us exclusive rights to distribute it, I.e. pretzel crisps! Would be nice to have my initial investment to pay off. Willing to give them more time to figure it out though. Here in Rochester alone those pretzel crisps would be my route payment alone.
I loved Snyders explanation on that sale. The purchase would benefit us. To make a long story short , they said the revenue generated from that division would help buy more advertising. Funny, I was told. losing 19% on PA's was for buying advertising on tv. I have a feeling that the suits at the top is where that money goes
WNY Distributer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

BfloPretzKing wrote:
Im not naturally pessimistic, so I can't speculate on negativity. However current system does work for them and out of stocks only hurt us because of the tight grip on inventory for SOH. I love that point about giving us time for more $25 stops. That actually made me laugh out loud... We will find out Tuesday when that one city has their meeting before everyone else
Low margins, constant out of stocks, terrible warehouse hours (1pm-4pm five days a week), what more could a distributer want? And don't bother to air your grips because you will just be told to sell your route if you aren't happy!
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Yep we got hosed out of snack factory big time! Always a pallet in Walmart and giant! I could sell them in my other accounts as well. Anyone notice that management doesn't seem to complain about their pay and benefits (that you and I provide the profit to pay for ??). Yea they're gonna take care of us, all right?
NO Zone

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

If they would let the ibo make money instead of taking it all from them, then s-l would see less turnover, less time for routes down, and more sales.
Contract is a joke and I'm less than impressed with the company when it comes to taking care if their ibo. Truly independent distributors who didn't buy routes make a significantly higher commission. To me, that's not only stupid on s-l part but seems unfair to the people who invested money and bought routes from the company!
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I now have 3 different managers all of whom I trust tell me that the changes that were getting benefit the ibos and that they are much needed.
ghetto chee

Newburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I got a real bad feeling about this meeting, what a shame I'll be out of town. Just don't trust any of the management. My DM walked past me 5 times today in warehouse without saying one word to me. I talked to everyone else in warehouse, I'm not unsociable but I'm just gonna wait and see how long it takes him to say "hi" instead of putting letters in my bin. but that's ok I didn't really want to talk to you either, Jared
Dill Chips

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm surprised none of the details of the upcoming meetings haven't leaked yet. I asked my DM last week and he said "he had no idea, but would tell me when he found out more" hmmmm maybe they will give all IBO's a free bumper sticker.
unhappy ibo

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

In Atlanta ga they are writing up IBO;s for not going by there sets!
brought rt jan of 13 they have had $26,000 in out of stocks on my oders!!
but they have to take my business!
is anyone seeing this happen?
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Dill Chips wrote:
I'm surprised none of the details of the upcoming meetings haven't leaked yet. I asked my DM last week and he said "he had no idea, but would tell me when he found out more" hmmmm maybe they will give all IBO's a free bumper sticker.
Conference calls are being had day prior to meetings. That's when majority of info will be given out to dms. I have a feeling there swearing people to secrecy
snacktime

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

NO Zone wrote:
If they would let the ibo make money instead of taking it all from them, then s-l would see less turnover, less time for routes down, and more sales.
Contract is a joke and I'm less than impressed with the company when it comes to taking care if their ibo. Truly independent distributors who didn't buy routes make a significantly higher commission. To me, that's not only stupid on s-l part but seems unfair to the people who invested money and bought routes from the company!
Yea mister NO ZONE, come on up and buy my route that I built Truly independent in a rural area. By the way you don't have all the details. I have NO CONTRACT. So they really can do what they want to me. At least you have some protection. What is unfair to the people who bought routes from the company. If you build one you're gonna pay for it regardless. Try spending $14,000 a year in gas and travelling 800 miles a week. Mister NO ZONE should do a little research. And how is it stupid on s-l part? Its smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Jesus C 51,282
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000