Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3743 Jun 11, 2013
Yah I hate when they announce they buy companies and not give us exclusive rights to distribute it, I.e. pretzel crisps! Would be nice to have my initial investment to pay off. Willing to give them more time to figure it out though. Here in Rochester alone those pretzel crisps would be my route payment alone.

Location hidden

#3744 Jun 11, 2013
no pity for fools wrote:
Got the word from a reliable source. Some one outside of S-L lol. S-L is buying Roberts. No changes financially. Nothing. S-L will teach everyone how to maximize their routes and to let all us know we signed our lives away. I meant signed a contract. Oh and to let us know how great of a company S-l is and to say trhank you for all the hard work from the IBO's. So don't expect any financial movement unless it benefits S-L. I don't pity fools who think otherwise. Don't know about you, but there are a bunch of us here that are not going to this meeting. It's the best statement we can make.
. B&G foods is buying Roberts for $195 mil ( they own Mrs Dash) your source was guessing
sam

Bel Air, MD

#3745 Jun 11, 2013
B&G bought roberts. So your wrong. Google roberts american gourmet youll see
Southdistbiutor

United States

#3746 Jun 11, 2013
We here down here 20% and they are back paying us for promo discounts so a lawsuit does not happen... Doubt any of this is true but thars seems to b the rumor
Wharfs for cape cod

Hanover, PA

#3747 Jun 11, 2013
I think they will try to show us all the great things they have done in the past year to help us. Then they will blame us for not doing better. Then they will tell us how much we can do at store level and that they can't afford to do all the other stuff the other companies do (buy space, great promos, end caps, etc). Then they will tell us that they are going to add routes in every location so we have time to get more 25 dollar stops. Anybody else think they will just hand us more money??
Southdistbiutor

United States

#3748 Jun 11, 2013
Yea, what there doing works for them... There not going to change anything... And they wonder y everyone is unhappy and complain that routes are being sold all the time... Our warehouse is always out of the stuff we need causing me to loose money... And they have the nerve to blame us for sales loss... I liked when we were just lance

Location hidden

#3749 Jun 11, 2013
Im not naturally pessimistic, so I can't speculate on negativity. However current system does work for them and out of stocks only hurt us because of the tight grip on inventory for SOH. I love that point about giving us time for more $25 stops. That actually made me laugh out loud... We will find out Tuesday when that one city has their meeting before everyone else
low baller

Hanover, PA

#3750 Jun 11, 2013
Well guys guess we can kiss pirate booty good bye b&g foods bought them Guess snyders is out of money
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3751 Jun 11, 2013
Did anyone read in their contract..if we lose an item and it is distributed by another source..we would be reimbursed for those lost sales over a time frame of a year? Has anyone been reimbursed for stacy's?? Hmmm,,,breach of contract??
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3752 Jun 11, 2013
123abc wrote:
Did anyone read in their contract..if we lose an item and it is distributed by another source..we would be reimbursed for those lost sales over a time frame of a year? Has anyone been reimbursed for stacy's?? Hmmm,,,breach of contract??
What about shutting down Krunchers, and Grandes, after contracts were signed, they knew they were going to do that, Stacy's was not a big hit for me but every penny counts, so you have a valid point.
the reaper

United States

#3753 Jun 11, 2013
Any word on what the meeting is about?? No rumors
Garlic nibblers

United States

#3754 Jun 11, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>our meeting is on Tuesday, and how much for the bridge, will you trade it for my beach front condo in Colorado?
please fill us in after your meeting next Tuesday don't want to waste my day off on these clowns next wed ...
Garlic nibblers

United States

#3755 Jun 11, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>What about shutting down Krunchers, and Grandes, after contracts were signed, they knew they were going to do that, Stacy's was not a big hit for me but every penny counts, so you have a valid point.
we still have the krunchers .. They don't sell for shit but we have them .
Garlic nibblers

United States

#3756 Jun 11, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
I think they will try to show us all the great things they have done in the past year to help us. Then they will blame us for not doing better. Then they will tell us how much we can do at store level and that they can't afford to do all the other stuff the other companies do (buy space, great promos, end caps, etc). Then they will tell us that they are going to add routes in every location so we have time to get more 25 dollar stops. Anybody else think they will just hand us more money??
yeah them clowns are trying to get back in Walgreens as we type , we already tried that once !
Garlic nibblers

United States

#3757 Jun 11, 2013
low baller wrote:
Well guys guess we can kiss pirate booty good bye b&g foods bought them Guess snyders is out of money
we shall see general mills bought food should taste good and we still got it and they have been promoting it better than before
low baller

Hanover, PA

#3758 Jun 12, 2013
123abc wrote:
i read that but you no as soon as you try to do something they will get rid of you and youll be jobless
The Reaper

United States

#3759 Jun 12, 2013
low baller wrote:
<quoted text>i read that but you no as soon as you try to do something they will get rid of you and youll be jobless
They can not just get rid of you. You are a IBO. You work for yourself. Not them. The only way that they can take it away from you. Is if you fail terrible at providing service or fall kn COD and can not afford to buy products.
lowballer

Marcus Hook, PA

#3760 Jun 12, 2013
The Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not just get rid of you. You are a IBO. You work for yourself. Not them. The only way that they can take it away from you. Is if you fail terrible at providing service or fall kn COD and can not afford to buy products.
read your contract their buddy they can buy your route back at any time were does that leave you .i was told when they decide to put a new rt on and you wont sell your stops they will just buy you out and not offer you a new rt they can do what they want
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#3761 Jun 12, 2013
lowballer wrote:
<quoted text>read your contract their buddy they can buy your route back at any time were does that leave you .i was told when they decide to put a new rt on and you wont sell your stops they will just buy you out and not offer you a new rt they can do what they want
Can you please tell me where it says that in the contract ? Would Leno research that !
Merely Asking

Jacksonville, FL

#3762 Jun 12, 2013
Excuse spelling "Would like to research that"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs