Snyder's of Hanover
southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#3716 Jun 6, 2013
IBO are in need of something good come from Snyder Lance
to establish better relation with all of us.. something that make you proud that you may the decision to own your on distribution
restore the faith in the company.. will see

Since: Jun 13

Woodstock, IL

#3717 Jun 6, 2013
Garlic nibblers wrote:
<quoted text> Here have a archway cookie ... Hope your investing also knuckle head
Don't you know garlic nibblers we're a dog? The new ones are also, and they taste even worse. They should make garlic pieces!

Since: Jun 13

Woodstock, IL

#3718 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
<quoted text> All is good...hot sales on Jays this month!!
Lansing?, Snyders bought out Motown snacks (or took it back), seems like they sold the routes (you must of purchased one of them?). you are probably on net 30%? also Elite snacks are north of you, well northern lower Michigan. You should make it all right down in that area, Motown didn't push much snyders/Jays they were focused more on other items not related with SL. Donald Parks, or Mike Heishetta your Rep?
Dill Chips

Bolingbrook, IL

#3719 Jun 6, 2013
I can confirm that Snyders will fire any co*ksucker who speaks against them. That's the big news on June 19th
Dill Chips

Bolingbrook, IL

#3720 Jun 6, 2013
Just kidding of course. Probably a very typical meeting
Garlic nibblers

Chicago, IL

#3721 Jun 6, 2013
southern snack lady wrote:
IBO are in need of something good come from Snyder Lance
to establish better relation with all of us.. something that make you proud that you may the decision to own your on distribution
restore the faith in the company.. will see
Yeah but will they finally do the right thing ?? That's the question... Need to be 20 percent comission and quit screwing us on promo allowances publix shouldn't make 40 to 50 percent on sale items while we help pay for the nonsense
Garlic nibblers

Chicago, IL

#3722 Jun 6, 2013
SnackTime wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know garlic nibblers we're a dog? The new ones are also, and they taste even worse. They should make garlic pieces!
yep them and spicy sandwiches didn't sell the first time either ...
WNY Distributer

United States

#3723 Jun 6, 2013
Soh pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't give specifics because I couldn't pry them out of my source. His words "after this meeting, you'll never want to leave this company, and everyone is going to want to own a route with us"
I wish I could give you more but due to job sensitivity he was unable to give me more.
You either work for Snyders or you are the most gullible human on the planet!!
WNY Distribute

United States

#3724 Jun 6, 2013
Garlic nibblers wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but will they finally do the right thing ?? That's the question... Need to be 20 percent comission and quit screwing us on promo allowances publix shouldn't make 40 to 50 percent on sale items while we help pay for the nonsense
I agree Garlic, but Snyders will never move on The promo allowances. I was told this in an email from the northeastern vp. His exact words"you signed the contract, deal with it or sell your route"
ibo sucker

Asheboro, NC

#3725 Jun 7, 2013
Soh pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>
He has never failed me before. And now that singer is gone as CEO I think better times are ahead
if they follow Pepperidge farm that would make this a desirable route to own... they hold the warehouse, 20% commission on what they sell and and 1 % stale credit each quarter... hell if they just held the warehouse and left everything else the same I would be happy
Garlic nibblers

Chicago, IL

#3726 Jun 7, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text>if they follow Pepperidge farm that would make this a desirable route to own... they hold the warehouse, 20% commission on what they sell and and 1 % stale credit each quarter... hell if they just held the warehouse and left everything else the same I would be happy
I have no problem with the sales minus loads format .. I know it's a lot harder on bin routes , the industry low comission is my beef
low baller

Hanover, PA

#3727 Jun 7, 2013
LIKE DAVID BOWIE SAID CHA CHA CHA CHANGES
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3728 Jun 7, 2013
low baller wrote:
LIKE DAVID BOWIE SAID CHA CHA CHA CHANGES
I like cha ching better :)
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

#3729 Jun 7, 2013
You guys are in for a big let down. No such thing as a free lunch! Don't look for major changes. Remember how you felt the last time they drug us all into a meeting?
southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#3730 Jun 7, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
You guys are in for a big let down. No such thing as a free lunch! Don't look for major changes. Remember how you felt the last time they drug us all into a meeting?
at this point I do not think anyone is expected to much...
just from what I have seen.. but any change for the good is better than none...
not all is bad, just some fine tuned, but if there is a increase in the margin or kickback(credits on the stales so be it.
but I do expected any of the above.. "one can dream"
southern snack lady

Pearl, MS

#3731 Jun 7, 2013
sorry that donot expected any of the above
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3732 Jun 10, 2013
Man, the board sure got quiet on here... Weird not reading anyone's gripes for a few days
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3733 Jun 10, 2013
I think everybody is just waiting on THE BIG MEETING next Wed. Is 20% coming? Are they going to go back to the old way of paying? Will S-L turn it around and make life wonderful for it's IBO's?
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3734 Jun 10, 2013
Oh, I forgot one other thing. No more promotion allowance!!! 100% commission on all products just like Pepperidge Farms!!!
Wharfs for cape cod

Newville, PA

#3735 Jun 10, 2013
The board will be very busy next Wednesday. You are dreaming. Why all of a sudden do you expect a 180 out of these guys? I have a bridge for sale by the way. Any takers???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ummmm......yeah Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
power outage littlestown pa (Nov '14) Dec '16 Javajunkie334 7

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages