Comments
3,521 - 3,540 of 5,426 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3680 May 30, 2013
Not paying for promotions was one of the best things about working for SOH before the merge. SOH always absorbed 100% of the promo cost and Wise went along. A good move by them because back then, before the bogo hysteria hit, nobody would push Wise because you couldn't sell a bag when it wasn't on sale.
Selling IBO

Murfreesboro, TN

#3681 May 30, 2013
I am selling my route to someone and he is paying cash. Does this person write me the check or does it have to go to snyders first and then to me. I own the route free and clear with no loan. Thanks
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#3682 May 30, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>Came in my settlement sheets last week. June 19th 1pm is the date and time
Is it a company wide meeting on June 19?Ours is June 19 as well,talked to a guy in a different zone same date.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3685 May 30, 2013
jimmy jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a company wide meeting on June 19?Ours is June 19 as well,talked to a guy in a different zone same date.
Florida is the same date

Since: Mar 13

Lansing, MI

#3686 May 30, 2013
June 19th in Michigan.
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3687 May 30, 2013
jimmy jo wrote:
<quoted text>
We, the Frederick, Maryland warehouse were told it is MANDATORY and that the prez was going to be there, also at 1:00, that S.O.B. must have a lear jet
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3688 May 30, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is the same date
If it is Mandatory, we should be paid the day pay for it, I believe that is 100.00, because meeting are optional.
Get To Walking

Orange Park, FL

#3689 May 30, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
Anyone else think it's a bunch of shit that warehouses were closed yesterday. I'm a bin route which means I won't be getting product till sometime tomorrow. Wtf. Little debbie got their product yesterday so did frito. Number 2 snack company my ass
My DM Sam opened up the warehouse like it was regular day!! Thanks man!!
Bob barker

United States

#3690 May 30, 2013
Clocker wrote:
Not paying for promotions was one of the best things about working for SOH before the merge. SOH always absorbed 100% of the promo cost and Wise went along. A good move by them because back then, before the bogo hysteria hit, nobody would push Wise because you couldn't sell a bag when it wasn't on sale.
hell we was paying for promos when it was just snyders down here ... But making 2 percent more , outside of white cheddar popcorn still can't give wise away
no pity for fools

Jersey City, NJ

#3692 May 31, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>We, the Frederick, Maryland warehouse were told it is MANDATORY and that the prez was going to be there, also at 1:00, that S.O.B. must have a lear jet
This will be the perfect time for your area to NOT show up and make a huge statement. Mgmt reads this forum and rewrites the memo saying the President will be there and it will be mandatory just to reassure IBO's attending. Like how S-L uses the contracts all the time to side with them you should also throw it back in their faces. No where does it say IBO's HAVE to be at meetings. And again, look at the time they want you to stop working and attend their meeting. Their time, their convenience. Time to make a statement fellow IBO's. Cause whether you show up or not all you're gonna get are paperwork to sell more. So if you don't go you think mgmt will not give you the paperwork in your mail boxes? If you don't have the info, you can't sell and make money for S-L.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3693 May 31, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>
Came in my settlement sheets last week. June 19th 1pm is the date and time
Are you out of Columbus? I am, don't think I'll waste my time and gas money to drive to Grove City to listen to the crap they will try to sell! Like they said on here, you will get paperwork on anything "important" that is said in that meeting.
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3694 May 31, 2013
Buckeye for life wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of Columbus? I am, don't think I'll waste my time and gas money to drive to Grove City to listen to the crap they will try to sell! Like they said on here, you will get paperwork on anything "important" that is said in that meeting.
I'm in West Virginia, I have to go to Winfield, something is up cause everyone is having the same meeting at the same time. Kind of like when we were huddled into a holiday inn and told we were going from company routes to IBO
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3695 May 31, 2013
no pity for fools wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be the perfect time for your area to NOT show up and make a huge statement. Mgmt reads this forum and rewrites the memo saying the President will be there and it will be mandatory just to reassure IBO's attending. Like how S-L uses the contracts all the time to side with them you should also throw it back in their faces. No where does it say IBO's HAVE to be at meetings. And again, look at the time they want you to stop working and attend their meeting. Their time, their convenience. Time to make a statement fellow IBO's. Cause whether you show up or not all you're gonna get are paperwork to sell more. So if you don't go you think mgmt will not give you the paperwork in your mail boxes? If you don't have the info, you can't sell and make money for S-L.
If you are told its a mandatory meeting then you are an employee., understand? Wake up guys, you do NOT have to attend anything
lame duck

Kenosha, WI

#3696 Jun 2, 2013
what is the meeting about
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3697 Jun 2, 2013
lame duck wrote:
what is the meeting about
changes to settlements, how we're paid, building equity etc
Fed up ibo

Middleburg, FL

#3698 Jun 2, 2013
The only way to show these management jokers we mean business is to boycot this meeting. It s time to stick up for ourselfs. Show em who's got the power Do this do that all the time. I can't take it no more.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3699 Jun 2, 2013
You go "Fedup IBO" I agree, I will not go , will be a waste of time. Also I don't work Wednesdays. Not giving them my time
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3700 Jun 2, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>changes to settlements, how we're paid, building equity etc
Whoopie!
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3701 Jun 2, 2013
no pity for fools wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel an obligation to go, but each time I attend a meeting I come away unsatisfied,nothing gets resolved and they really are just cheer leading sessions.. Bottom line? It's not worth my time
Time to sell IBO

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3702 Jun 2, 2013
S-L, is a joke!!!
sell 10.5K and get $800...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 11 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••