Snyder's of Hanover
lame duck

Brookfield, WI

#3696 Jun 2, 2013
what is the meeting about
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3697 Jun 2, 2013
lame duck wrote:
what is the meeting about
changes to settlements, how we're paid, building equity etc
Fed up ibo

Middleburg, FL

#3698 Jun 2, 2013
The only way to show these management jokers we mean business is to boycot this meeting. It s time to stick up for ourselfs. Show em who's got the power Do this do that all the time. I can't take it no more.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3699 Jun 2, 2013
You go "Fedup IBO" I agree, I will not go , will be a waste of time. Also I don't work Wednesdays. Not giving them my time
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3700 Jun 2, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>changes to settlements, how we're paid, building equity etc
Whoopie!
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3701 Jun 2, 2013
no pity for fools wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
This will be the perfect time for your area to NOT show up and make a huge statement. Mgmt reads this forum and rewrites the memo saying the President will be there and it will be mandatory just to reassure IBO's attending. Like how S-L uses the contracts all the time to side with them you should also throw it back in their faces. No where does it say IBO's HAVE to be at meetings. And again, look at the time they want you to stop working and attend their meeting. Their time, their convenience. Time to make a statement fellow IBO's. Cause whether you show up or not all you're gonna get are paperwork to sell more. So if you don't go you think mgmt will not give you the paperwork in your mail boxes? If you don't have the info, you can't sell and make money for S-L.
I do feel an obligation to go, but each time I attend a meeting I come away unsatisfied,nothing gets resolved and they really are just cheer leading sessions.. Bottom line? It's not worth my time
Time to sell IBO

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3702 Jun 2, 2013
S-L, is a joke!!!
sell 10.5K and get $800...
I know who you are

Orange Park, FL

#3703 Jun 2, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
You go "Fedup IBO" I agree, I will not go , will be a waste of time. Also I don't work Wednesdays. Not giving them my time
IBO Jax
If your fed up get the fuck out. No one is holding a gun to your head to stay. Sell it or walk away. I'm sure who ever you may sell it to could do a better job than you. But my guess is that you won't walk away. Because you can't find anther job making the money that your making. I bet if you just ran the route the right way you would make more money. I also bet that your an old man that has been around the block with Jobs that you can't find anything else. Am I wrong Mr. G

Since: Jun 13

Orland Park, IL

#3704 Jun 4, 2013
Jimmy Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that and my route volume slowly dropped. At the end of the day we are paid on commission. As long as stales don't become a problem order as much as possible and pack it out. Yes there are some weeks that I barely pay for my load but usually the next week ill make it up. I know a lot of guys that are running far below what their route average was when we were company routes just because they r playing the inventory game.
Exactly Jimmy Jo if you don't have the product you can't sell the product therefore you just lost money. I don't think its rocket science. If someone can't carry inventory they shouldn't be in business. I hold over 4 grand on my truck at all times.
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3705 Jun 4, 2013
SnackTime wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Jimmy Jo if you don't have the product you can't sell the product therefore you just lost money. I don't think its rocket science. If someone can't carry inventory they shouldn't be in business. I hold over 4 grand on my truck at all times.
You are also correct, and if you sell that down you get a little more in your check, yes to an extent it is your money tied up in inventory, however if your stores are stocked they can and will buy it, you cannot sell an empty shelf.

Since: Jun 13

Orland Park, IL

#3706 Jun 4, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>You are also correct, and if you sell that down you get a little more in your check, yes to an extent it is your money tied up in inventory, however if your stores are stocked they can and will buy it, you cannot sell an empty shelf.
Yes but,Someone might want to buy the wire. J/K What check, I'm self employed I get an allowance from my business bank account weekly. I don't treat it as my money in that account, It's the business's money that's tied up in inventory. I hear all these guys talking about making how much money each week, seems like they are not worthy of managing money and need to move on to a job that pays them weekly. Some weeks the business operates at a loss, some weeks it is raking it in. To me it matters that its profitable overall. Holding inventory and managing that money is key.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3707 Jun 5, 2013
SnackTime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but,Someone might want to buy the wire. J/K What check, I'm self employed I get an allowance from my business bank account weekly. I don't treat it as my money in that account, It's the business's money that's tied up in inventory. I hear all these guys talking about making how much money each week, seems like they are not worthy of managing money and need to move on to a job that pays them weekly. Some weeks the business operates at a loss, some weeks it is raking it in. To me it matters that its profitable overall. Holding inventory and managing that money is key.
"Snack Time" your are correct here, its called taking a "Draw" from your business account, problem most ibo's don't do this, they are rich one week and then they don't get a check for a month or two. Pay yourself a set amount, leave the rest in your working capital account. also I do the same with money to set aside for pending taxes, When I get a check, 20% goes to my tax account, works for me. Last 6 years, I have had money left over after paying Tax bill !
Garlic nibblers

Chicago, IL

#3708 Jun 5, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
"Snack Time" your are correct here, its called taking a "Draw" from your business account, problem most ibo's don't do this, they are rich one week and then they don't get a check for a month or two. Pay yourself a set amount, leave the rest in your working capital account. also I do the same with money to set aside for pending taxes, When I get a check, 20% goes to my tax account, works for me. Last 6 years, I have had money left over after paying Tax bill !
Here have a archway cookie ... Hope your investing also knuckle head
Soh pretzel

Pittsburgh, PA

#3709 Jun 6, 2013
June 19th will be a great day for ibos were going to learn what the changes are. And if my source is good as he has been in the past.... Well lets just say we have been heard.
ibo sucker

Fayetteville, NC

#3710 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
I'm not management, I'm telling you I now have $10,000 in my business account which stood at zero when I started last month. I have quite a few independent grocery stores that are cash. We did some case buy ins of Jays chips in the Independents that helped the bottom line. I don't expect that every month but I'm very happy about the first month. I'm just saying this actually seems like a good gig so far.
hey new guy, is the honeymoon over ? They did the same thing to me when I first started, I took me bout 7 months to realize the damage that was done. I hope you didn't spend all that cash...if you did its going to hurt.. I put myself on a draw from my business account so I was able to maintain... my account was well over 15000... hope all is well..
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3711 Jun 6, 2013
Soh pretzel wrote:
June 19th will be a great day for ibos were going to learn what the changes are. And if my source is good as he has been in the past.... Well lets just say we have been heard.
What are the details or changes coming our way?
Soh pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3712 Jun 6, 2013
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>What are the details or changes coming our way?
I can't give specifics because I couldn't pry them out of my source. His words "after this meeting, you'll never want to leave this company, and everyone is going to want to own a route with us"
I wish I could give you more but due to job sensitivity he was unable to give me more.
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3713 Jun 6, 2013
Soh pretzel wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't give specifics because I couldn't pry them out of my source. His words "after this meeting, you'll never want to leave this company, and everyone is going to want to own a route with us"
I wish I could give you more but due to job sensitivity he was unable to give me more.
I hope he is right...time will tell
Soh pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3714 Jun 6, 2013
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he is right...time will tell
He has never failed me before. And now that singer is gone as CEO I think better times are ahead

Since: Mar 13

United States

#3715 Jun 6, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text>hey new guy, is the honeymoon over ? They did the same thing to me when I first started, I took me bout 7 months to realize the damage that was done. I hope you didn't spend all that cash...if you did its going to hurt.. I put myself on a draw from my business account so I was able to maintain... my account was well over 15000... hope all is well..
All is good...hot sales on Jays this month!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shed foundation question Apr 19 Gettysburg Gay Bars 4
Ummmm......yeah (Oct '16) Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages