|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Try running your route and stop crying about the 19%.... Make do with what have for now until you sell the route to someone who maybe able to do a better job than what your doing... Your new nick name is Cry baby Dickweed!!!!!
Everyone say HI to Cry Baby Dickweed!!!!!!!!!!
Hey mike!? You are a shill for the company , get some balls and post your location
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

just trying to get by wrote:
Guys you better start checking your Final Purchase tickets from warehouse against what you are charged on the weekly settlement reports. Even if you TCOM daily they are changing the prices after we accept ticket total.
It does happen
why

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

i got an official invitation to attend a meeting next month to help us ibo's understand this bullshit system that they invented. have any of you had this meeting yet?
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Fishin Buddy wrote:
Reality will set in soon MANG. Buy in's haven't been allowed in FL for a decade. I don't know what kind of deal you got. A lot of times a new guy takes over a route that has been neglected. The DM goes out and crushes the markets putting more product out there ib a month than you can sell in a year. Tread carefully my friend, save your $, expect $400 a week to be the norm from now on. Enjoy the honeymoon, the divorce will be ugly.
Well said Fishin a buddy, well said, and so true!!
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have the balls to post where are from? It's pretty obvious you are n he Rochester area. Bottom line , you have no clue what IBO's deal with. Enjoy your company car and expence account that's being paid to you off of our backs! You , my friend , are an idiot
what a puss. Not you WNY
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

cookieman wrote:
Its simple order what you sell, sell what you order, and occasionally work for inventory.
This is the only way to make any kind of money with the current system
GET TO MOVING

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mike!? You are a shill for the company , get some balls and post your location
I'm from Jacksonville Florida.... Come on down we will show you how to run a ROUTE!!!
GET TO MOVING

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have the balls to post where are from? It's pretty obvious you are n he Rochester area. Bottom line , you have no clue what IBO's deal with. Enjoy your company car and expence account that's being paid to you off of our backs! You , my friend , are an idiot
Goes to show what you know...... Not a damn thing... Just an asshole talking out your ass.. I'm an IBO in Jacksonville FL, Come on down and ride with me ill show you how to be come a winner.. Bring your wife\ girlfriend so she will know what its like to be with a real man!!!!!!!! Dude you are truly a dumb ass.
GET TO MOVING

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Maybe A New Guy wrote:
I'm not management, I'm telling you I now have $10,000 in my business account which stood at zero when I started last month. I have quite a few independent grocery stores that are cash. We did some case buy ins of Jays chips in the Independents that helped the bottom line. I don't expect that every month but I'm very happy about the first month. I'm just saying this actually seems like a good gig so far.
As much as I think some of these guys on here are full of shit..... They are right hold onto that money will have a due bill hit very soon.. And need to make sure you pay that bill. While I'm glad your happy with your new route Be careful with that money...... It will mess you up very fast.i use a Balance sheet that use everyday. If you don't have ask your DM he/she should have one that they can email you. It adds it everyday for you. Try doing that it will work.
ibo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Most of you guys on hear are full of shit.You bought a buisness now its time you lear how to run it.Push displays fill the damn shelves and quit being so damn lazy and maybe you will get a pay check.I agree it could be better but you act like Snyders should just hand you money for doing nothing.Most these routes look like a bunch of monkeys run them .Lots of money can be made if you no what you are doing
Former UTZ IBO

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Im bffled with the comments about all the loads vs sales. Just sell product. You will receive your money at some point. Whether it'd be every two weeks or monthly. You'll get your money. To sell just what's on your truck is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So every mgmt person who gets paid every 2 weeks should quit? Every person who gets paid monthly should quit? For those who are on bins. Who signed the contract? Warehouse people do have it better cause they can try to control and buy what they need weekly/daily. Just sell as much as you can. You'll get ALL your money at some point.
ibo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Former UTZ IBO wrote:
Im bffled with the comments about all the loads vs sales. Just sell product. You will receive your money at some point. Whether it'd be every two weeks or monthly. You'll get your money. To sell just what's on your truck is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So every mgmt person who gets paid every 2 weeks should quit? Every person who gets paid monthly should quit? For those who are on bins. Who signed the contract? Warehouse people do have it better cause they can try to control and buy what they need weekly/daily. Just sell as much as you can. You'll get ALL your money at some point.
I agree but i guess thats what you get when you let antybody buy a route .Most of these guys have no clue how to run a route most were never trained.i worked at UTZ for many years didnt make shit for money but was well trained
Bob barker

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Former UTZ IBO wrote:
exactly ! And most of the guys that live check to check dont realize when they start carrying over inventory they are going to have to pay for that 2 , 3 day or 7 deferment when the changes take place ... Hope they have that 3 to 7 grand
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
i got an official invitation to attend a meeting next month to help us ibo's understand this bullshit system that they invented. have any of you had this meeting yet?
They will explain to you why are not being paid.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show what you know...... Not a damn thing... Just an asshole talking out your ass.. I'm an IBO in Jacksonville FL, Come on down and ride with me ill show you how to be come a winner.. Bring your wife\ girlfriend so she will know what its like to be with a real man!!!!!!!! Dude you are truly a dumb ass.
And just how long have been running your own business? That is if you really are an IBO, which I highly doubt because you sound like a complete moron
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ibo wrote:
Most of you guys on hear are full of shit.You bought a buisness now its time you lear how to run it.Push displays fill the damn shelves and quit being so damn lazy and maybe you will get a pay check.I agree it could be better but you act like Snyders should just hand you money for doing nothing.Most these routes look like a bunch of monkeys run them .Lots of money can be made if you no what you are doing
Are you serious? How much is a lot of money?? As has been stated by some guys on here before, the only way to make any money is to work down your inventory at the end of each week. In this industry you need to make at least 20%, with Snyders the only way you are going to make that is only when you sell the product at full revenue. And that only happens is at some independents.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Former UTZ IBO wrote:
True, but that's not the point....it's about profit margins. There are products where we only make12-15%, that just doesn't cut it. If IBO's made a full 20% the bitching on here would be cut in half.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

cookieman wrote:
<quoted text>They will explain to you why are not being paid.
I was in one of those meetings and basically that is what they are about. They blow smoke up your ass and then tell you that YOU signed the contract so deal with it. Wonderful way to for them to listen to the IBO's . Don't waste your time going
ButtSnaps

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I'm an IBO out of STL. And I get a paycheck every single week and been doing it since the merger in sept 11. Yes you should empty your truck by the end of the week. I make sure i come back with not a single bag. If I run 8k.. I get a check for around $1200/wk. minus any cash I collect. Been working for Snyder's for 8 yrs. and I personally love my job. If u work hard you'll get rewarded. Of course there are up and down moments. But that's anywhere..
Northeast Snackman

Plainville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

From day 1 this area always paid promos. Everyone on here whining and bitching about changing things are wasting your time. All of you that go to the meetings are also wasting your time. The best thing is NOT to go like we do here. That makes a larger statement than anything. Let the few people who do go fill you in on what the meetings were about. Everyone from here learned when mgmt says there will be a Q & A after the meeting they are just trying to bait IBO's into attenting the meetings to get 100% head count. They just care about head count when it comes to meetings. You get a bunch of sheets just so they can read them with you thre? Fact. When IBO's dont show up that's when you get mgmt's attention. Works here.

On the subjects on just emptying your truck to get a paycheck. You're a bunch of fools. There are 30 IBO's in our warehouse and everyone for the most part tries to sell as muh as possible. Your pay will even out in the wash. You WILL get your money. Just sell. There will be weeks where you sell $10,000/week and receive a small check. On the other hand there will be weeks where you will sell $5,000,/week and receve a monster check. It all evens out. I can not believe the IBO's that are on here that are that stupid complaining about not getting a weekly paycheck. It's not a weekly paycheck job.

For the bin people who bought a territory and not ask about how the pay structure was going to go? Your fault. You get the crap product left over with the shortest dates cause you're not picking your own order. Fact. I see it here when mgmt tells thewarehouse guys to ship the short coded product to the Cape Cod warehouse.

And lastly, for all of you who think we own a business? Think again, all we did was pay for our jobs. You don't do your own billing, pricing, service times, or even call your own shots. S-l does. This so called business oportunity that S-L glamourizes is just another way to place ALL the financial burden on the buyer. That's it! We are fortunate in this area that what alot of you are going through for the first time: no more weekly pay, no benefits, no paid vacations, no 401k, paid pomo costs, decrease in commission (not all), etc it's been a standard here since way back when it was Patriot Snacks. Dan Morgan was crooked back then and now he's corporate S-L now.

Say what ever you want. There were ex-IBO's here who tried to ban poeple together to CHANGE and rebuttle the contract. They are no longer here. I wishd joined them cause this forum is the result.

If someone bought your raggidy house "as is" and signed a contrac then they found all these things wrong with it and wants changes or mney back are you going to do that? EXACTLY. We signed, now we live with it. Frig all of you..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Peak 51,194
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Fri Fitus T Bluster 2
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for York County was issued at July 28 at 1:16AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••