GET TO MOVING

United States

#3617 May 22, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your ass and you try running your own business. If the IBO's were getting paid the full 19% we wouldn't be complaining as much. I'd love to see Snyders cut your pay 19%.
Try running your route and stop crying about the 19%.... Make do with what have for now until you sell the route to someone who maybe able to do a better job than what your doing... Your new nick name is Cry baby Dickweed!!!!!

Everyone say HI to Cry Baby Dickweed!!!!!!!!!!
just trying to get by

United States

#3618 May 23, 2013
Guys you better start checking your Final Purchase tickets from warehouse against what you are charged on the weekly settlement reports. Even if you TCOM daily they are changing the prices after we accept ticket total.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3619 May 23, 2013
@MAYBEANEWGUY, you quoted 4 weeks of settlement. You paid out $1000 and took in $2600. That's $1600 for 4 weeks.$400 a week. Impressive (sic). You expect us to believe you cleared $10,000 your first month after those figures? My guess is you're S-L management trying to put a good spin on buying a route. I don't know 1 IBO that thinks this system is the best. You have to be a fraud. We never had to audit the truck every week back when they paid us off our sales. Even if you had to inventory your truck every week it doesn't take 15 minutes unless you're a moron. 15 minutes is a small price to pay to ensure getting a check every week.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3620 May 23, 2013
I bet this GET TO MOVIN looser don't have the BALLS to say anything to anyones face...

You need to get off your moms titty and grow up and ack like a man.....

LMAO @ GET TO STEPPIN !!!!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Try running your route and stop crying about the 19%.... Make do with what have for now until you sell the route to someone who maybe able to do a better job than what your doing... Your new nick name is Cry baby Dickweed!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3621 May 23, 2013
10,000 in sales or $10,000 to you for 1 month ? I'm confused.
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
Well guys I took the plunge. I'm on a service contract with S-L and will be buying the route soon. I made $10,000 profit the first month. It paid off my truck and then some. I'm pretty happy about that. Lance Crackers sell like crazy in WalMart up here in Michigan. We were also just awarded space for Jays chips which are really picking up. I've hired a part timer also so that helps me really focus on keeping items in stock. I spoke to some of the other guys at the new software meeting and most of us think the ordering-payment process we currently have works best. I've had to pay a couple of weeks,$402 and $600 but when the weather broke I received $1900 and $700 from S-L. I have a lot of independent cash stops also. If we were to switch to being paid off of the invoices S-L would require a weekly audit of inventory which would take up a bunch of time. This forum can be very helpful for us as IO's. we can keep each other informed on what we are being told by our dms. Finally got those $1.50 extra full coupons today! Hope it helps. Haha.
Wharfs for cape cod

Blairs Mills, PA

#3623 May 23, 2013
Yea 10000 in sales for month is terrible and there's no way you cleared that either. You can tell you have been at it a whole month. Read and learn newbie!
Jimmy Jo

Magee, MS

#3624 May 23, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
Well guys I took the plunge. I'm on a service contract with S-L and will be buying the route soon. I made $10,000 profit the first month. It paid off my truck and then some. I'm pretty happy about that. Lance Crackers sell like crazy in WalMart up here in Michigan. We were also just awarded space for Jays chips which are really picking up. I've hired a part timer also so that helps me really focus on keeping items in stock. I spoke to some of the other guys at the new software meeting and most of us think the ordering-payment process we currently have works best. I've had to pay a couple of weeks,$402 and $600 but when the weather broke I received $1900 and $700 from S-L. I have a lot of independent cash stops also. If we were to switch to being paid off of the invoices S-L would require a weekly audit of inventory which would take up a bunch of time. This forum can be very helpful for us as IO's. we can keep each other informed on what we are being told by our dms. Finally got those $1.50 extra full coupons today! Hope it helps. Haha.
I assume that was becouse you had no load to pay for at the end of the first week. To make 10k profit you would have to sell around 60k.
Whiner ibos

Middleburg, FL

#3625 May 23, 2013
I'm sure you whiner ibos are hoping at the coming meeting that the company makes everything perfect for you so you don't have to try hard anymore. For some of us it's not rocket science. Maybe it's time to sell back your routes and move on.
Wharfs for cape cod

Blairs Mills, PA

#3626 May 23, 2013
I'm not going to the meeting. It will involve more work for the ibo's to make more bonus for Carl Lee, Ed Good, and the rest. Why can't they just tell us if its so great, smoke and mirrors??
ibo sucker

Erwin, NC

#3627 May 23, 2013
Whiner ibos wrote:
I'm sure you whiner ibos are hoping at the coming meeting that the company makes everything perfect for you so you don't have to try hard anymore. For some of us it's not rocket science. Maybe it's time to sell back your routes and move on.
I'm sure you are a warehouse shopper...? Cause warehouse shoppers have it made .. why. CAUSE THEY ARE HOLDING THE WAREHOUSE ..u buy and sell what u need. If youare not a bin order you have no clue....

Since: Mar 13

Detroit, MI

#3628 May 23, 2013
I'm not management, I'm telling you I now have $10,000 in my business account which stood at zero when I started last month. I have quite a few independent grocery stores that are cash. We did some case buy ins of Jays chips in the Independents that helped the bottom line. I don't expect that every month but I'm very happy about the first month. I'm just saying this actually seems like a good gig so far.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3629 May 23, 2013
Reality will set in soon MANG. Buy in's haven't been allowed in FL for a decade. I don't know what kind of deal you got. A lot of times a new guy takes over a route that has been neglected. The DM goes out and crushes the markets putting more product out there ib a month than you can sell in a year. Tread carefully my friend, save your $, expect $400 a week to be the norm from now on. Enjoy the honeymoon, the divorce will be ugly.

Since: Mar 13

Detroit, MI

#3630 May 23, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
Reality will set in soon MANG. Buy in's haven't been allowed in FL for a decade. I don't know what kind of deal you got. A lot of times a new guy takes over a route that has been neglected. The DM goes out and crushes the markets putting more product out there ib a month than you can sell in a year. Tread carefully my friend, save your $, expect $400 a week to be the norm from now on. Enjoy the honeymoon, the divorce will be ugly.
. You're right it was neglected. I know I have to be careful so I don't get hammered with returns. We billed in the pallets of Jays chips while on sale so I will be selling them pretty much through the summer at 2/$5. That is the price Frito has also. Too bad you can't do that in Fla. Do you guys even sell Jays down there? When on sale here we compete evenly with Lays.
Wharfs for cape cod

Blairs Mills, PA

#3631 May 23, 2013
You have got to be in the hole due to the cash sales. Snyders will be expecting a check from you soon because I'm sure your upside down you dunce!
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3632 May 23, 2013
Wharfs for cape cod wrote:
You have got to be in the hole due to the cash sales. Snyders will be expecting a check from you soon because I'm sure your upside down you dunce!
NO Doubt. Its all pie in the sky until reality sets in. Must be a young buck with aspirations.I have been independent since 1997 and inventory always wins. Save your money homes cause it ain't yours.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3633 May 23, 2013
Maybe A New Guy wrote:
I'm not management, I'm telling you I now have $10,000 in my business account which stood at zero when I started last month. I have quite a few independent grocery stores that are cash. We did some case buy ins of Jays chips in the Independents that helped the bottom line. I don't expect that every month but I'm very happy about the first month. I'm just saying this actually seems like a good gig so far.
How much of that 10 large is snyders!
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3634 May 23, 2013
8?
Whiner ibos

Middleburg, FL

#3635 May 23, 2013
ibo sucker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you are a warehouse shopper...? Cause warehouse shoppers have it made .. why. CAUSE THEY ARE HOLDING THE WAREHOUSE ..u buy and sell what u need. If youare not a bin order you have no clue....
Stop blaming working out of a bin and figure it out. It's people like you who are dragging this company down with you're whining. Get it together.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3636 May 23, 2013
Its simple order what you sell, sell what you order, and occasionally work for inventory.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3637 May 23, 2013
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have the balls to post where are from? It's pretty obvious you are n he Rochester area. Bottom line , you have no clue what IBO's deal with. Enjoy your company car and expence account that's being paid to you off of our backs! You , my friend , are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) 12 min vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info