Whiner ibos

Middleburg, FL

#3596 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the market will bear, there is a site " routesforsale.net " that lists a lot of snyders routes that are up for sale, I have seen as high as 25:1
Also the guy that owns the site is an ex Snyders rep ! how fuinny is that
Why don't you list yours and stop complaining. I make plenty of money as an ibo and am tired of people dissin snyderslance.
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3597 May 22, 2013
Whiner ibos wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your racist comments and shove em loser.
How about this since your name dropping how about you drop your name and address and ill come meet you!!!
Then we will see who will be kiss some ass then!!!! Anytime anywhere..........
IBO NY

Levittown, NY

#3598 May 22, 2013
Why arent we allowed to sell cape cod and why does Wise sell them if they are part of snyders brand?
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3599 May 22, 2013
Not yo cheese wrote:
Hey Jax ibo, you guys should get dumb ass token Carlton Golden to handle that open route. He could get his little kiss ass buddy Bradley Floyd to come down there and help out.
Whiner ibos wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this since your name dropping how about you drop your name and address and ill come meet you!!!
Bob barker

United States

#3600 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
saw this and had to copy and paste Funny, seem the XTRAFUL crackers are a joke everywhere
Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense
lol Harris teeter had a buy 2 get 3 free homepack last week maybe they should run a buy 1 get 9 free x tra fulls @ walmart ...
Sny ibo

Hollywood, FL

#3601 May 22, 2013
Too much anger out there. Lets work as a team to make snyders a better place to work and play
Jimmy Jo

Magee, MS

#3602 May 22, 2013
IBO NY wrote:
Why arent we allowed to sell cape cod and why does Wise sell them if they are part of snyders brand?
Prob becouse lance had a contract with those venders in that area before the merger. We can't sell snyders prezels down here becouse of the same thing with a competing company. S&L does not care who is selling there product or the quality of service.
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3603 May 22, 2013
I bet this NOT YO CHEESE looser don't have the BALLS to say anything to anyones face... Maybe if NOT YO CHEESE spent more time on his\ her route instead of crying like a baby and pointing fingers at other people him\her would have made it.... But its funny how the people on here are say Snyders- Lance sucks the DM's suck maybe the person that is bitching and crying needs to take a long look at them self and say HEY MAYBE ITS ME THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!
Snyderslance boy

Hollywood, FL

#3604 May 22, 2013
GET TO MOVING wrote:
I bet this NOT YO CHEESE looser don't have the BALLS to say anything to anyones face... Maybe if NOT YO CHEESE spent more time on his\ her route instead of crying like a baby and pointing fingers at other people him\her would have made it.... But its funny how the people on here are say Snyders- Lance sucks the DM's suck maybe the person that is bitching and crying needs to take a long look at them self and say HEY MAYBE ITS ME THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!
Amen he's a coward. Man up sissy boy

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3605 May 22, 2013
Here's the link on VMG Partners putting Pirate Booty brand up for sale

http://www.thedeal.com/content/consumer-retai...

also note possible suitors in the purchase Snyder's Lance and they don't rule out Frito Lay

Hope Snyder's doesn't buy and do what they did with Pretzel Crisp's

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3606 May 22, 2013
You need to get off your moms titty and grow up and ack like a man.....

LMAO !!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiner ibos wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3607 May 22, 2013
GET TO MOVING wrote:

Location hidden

#3608 May 22, 2013

LMAO !!!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3609 May 22, 2013

LMAO @ A REAL MAN !!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3610 May 22, 2013
Wow...I would like to think this forum would give some helpful insights to us I/O's. However, this seems not to be the situation. If you want to kick some ass..go where your needed and defend the USA and be proud of it. Don't get on this forum and be counter productive. I'm sure we all have some useful ideas to grow our business and may be useful to other I/O's. We all have bad days but lets put it in perspective...if you don't believe me...turn on the nightly news for a reality check!! I know things are not perfect with Snyders/Lance and their business practices have a lot to be desired!!! Hopefully, if there are changes coming it will benefit all of us. We are here to make money and so is Snyders/Lance. My advice..be smart..not a smartass...be proactive..not reactive...I've been in the snack food industry many years and have learned from experience...hope everyone that reads this will take a moment to think...always remember this a great day...a great day to be alive and be thankful for all that we have...be strong..be proud because you are giving choices and its your choice that just might make the difference!!

Location hidden

#3611 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>Did speak w/him once regarding a different route, he did seem to be somewhat arrogant , Don't mind that, just wanted to see his site and service, know of a couple people who were successful in selling their routes thru his broker service
LOL. You could tell he was arrogant and you didn't even meet him in person. When they coined the phrase " He thinks his s... doesn't stink", they had this guy in mind,,LOL. Save your $ and post it online thru websites like Craiglist for free. You don't need to pay this jerk thousands to sell it for you.

Location hidden

#3612 May 22, 2013
We had it made. Lance crackers and Cape Cod chips sell like it's no tomorrow. The bozos in Lance management couldn't put together a profitable distribution network so they sold their souls to Snyders and their niche products. It will bring Lance down. They never needed to partner up with SOH. They gave their business away.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3613 May 22, 2013
GET TO MOVING wrote:
If you cant stand route sell it back and move on... Maybe if you did'nt cry so much you IBO's would get more done out in the market... Just saying. If you think the grass is greener on the other side maybe its time for you the (IBO) to move onn.
Maybe you're a lazy piece of crap that makes your living off of the backs of the IBO's. trying doing what we do everyday then get back to me
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3614 May 22, 2013
Whiner ibos wrote:
The biggest mistake snyderslance made is allowing so many unqualified people to buy routes. Guess what no one made you sign those papers. If you're not smart enough to figure it out stop whining and go flip some burgers.
Get your head out of your ass and you try running your own business. If the IBO's were getting paid the full 19% we wouldn't be complaining as much. I'd love to see Snyders cut your pay 19%.

Since: Mar 13

Lansing, MI

#3615 May 22, 2013
Well guys I took the plunge. I'm on a service contract with S-L and will be buying the route soon. I made $10,000 profit the first month. It paid off my truck and then some. I'm pretty happy about that. Lance Crackers sell like crazy in WalMart up here in Michigan. We were also just awarded space for Jays chips which are really picking up. I've hired a part timer also so that helps me really focus on keeping items in stock. I spoke to some of the other guys at the new software meeting and most of us think the ordering-payment process we currently have works best. I've had to pay a couple of weeks,$402 and $600 but when the weather broke I received $1900 and $700 from S-L. I have a lot of independent cash stops also. If we were to switch to being paid off of the invoices S-L would require a weekly audit of inventory which would take up a bunch of time. This forum can be very helpful for us as IO's. we can keep each other informed on what we are being told by our dms. Finally got those $1.50 extra full coupons today! Hope it helps. Haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs