Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Likes your comment "Industry low commission" also only program that gives no credit allowance, and also runs out of product ALL THE TIME ! but have the nerve to ask you to buy product they are heavy on
This week alone warehouse is out of stock on about 20-25 items, figured I lost out on about 2 to 300$ in sales for Sat and Mon ! Seems to be a problem at all the dc's
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>This week alone warehouse is out of stock on about 20-25 items, figured I lost out on about 2 to 300$ in sales for Sat and Mon ! Seems to be a problem at all the dc's
WHILE YOUR POST IS VERY FUNNY....... DID YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO EACH WALMART AND COUNT THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN EACH WALMART??? I WOULD GUESS YOU DIDNT....... SO YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.......

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Use Turbo Tax software
I agree use Turbo Tax about 89$! ask the same questions as an accountant duh !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Old time Jones wrote:
Anyone here have a gas station that is so slow, you lose money? How do you get your stuff out of there? I have a BP gas station that is deader than Bob Hope. Everything just sits and sits and I take out a bunch of crap. WHat do I doooooooooooooooooo? Help!
In the section of the contract "Suggested Operating Guidelines" item # 7 A. Maintain proper inventory build-up and space to sales ratio among items displayed in accounts. This should help you on this, you DO NOT have to fill completely if there is not the movement !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
WHILE YOUR POST IS VERY FUNNY....... DID YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO EACH WALMART AND COUNT THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN EACH WALMART??? I WOULD GUESS YOU DIDNT....... SO YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.......
Too much out there to count old wise one !

Reminder exp date on these are August, plan to make room for the returns on these in the DC's
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>Basically S-L is just trying to keep bodies out there, They don't care about the IBO's They just want to keep the major retailers happy and keep their jobs (DM'S)
If you some of you guys would focus on what your customers ( The Consumer) wants and stop crying about how you ( The IBO) is alway getting F@#ked maybe things would start looking up for you the IBO.... If you have a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE that will effect your sales.
snack guy

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
whats your source on this ! can you confirm said rumor3931
Google Snyder's lance pirate's booty and you will find article from march 13. Web site is call the deal.com
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
saw this and had to copy and paste Funny, seem the XTRAFUL crackers are a joke everywhere
Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
If you some of you guys would focus on what your customers ( The Consumer) wants and stop crying about how you ( The IBO) is alway getting F@#ked maybe things would start looking up for you the IBO.... If you have a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE that will effect your sales.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Another idiotic response from a DM. BTW ,the grass is greener on the other side. Isn't about time for you to find a cashier and secure a display ? Make sure it's the worst store in the area. God forbid you sell a display to a high volume store.
GET TO MOVING wrote:
If you cant stand route sell it back and move on... Maybe if you did'nt cry so much you IBO's would get more done out in the market... Just saying. If you think the grass is greener on the other side maybe its time for you the (IBO) to move onn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!<quoted text>
This is funny ! One DM here running open route cant even handle it, so he has an IBO running 1/2 the route for him, talks a big story but cant even run the route. Basically the DM's are just route jumpers for Snyder's and mouth pieces
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!<quoted text>
I happen to be an IBO........ You need to get off your moms titty and grow up and ack like a man.....
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny ! One DM here running open route cant even handle it, so he has an IBO running 1/2 the route for him, talks a big story but cant even run the route. Basically the DM's are just route jumpers for Snyder's and mouth pieces
That's funny you say that but i do believe that's what Snyder's did before the merger..... So i guess Mr. Boxhard is the know it all person..... I also believe that Kerry Stephen Scheele was the one that started that... Maybe you should Google that name!!!!! And where that gets you!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

WTF are you babbling about IBO?

your 1st post on this forum bashes i/o's. People got legit gripes with the way S-L conducts business towards them. Why does that bother you ?

Kerry sheele ? LMAO !!! Who bothers to know ?

GET TO MOVING SAYS-"That's funny you say that but i do believe that's what Snyder's did before the merger..."(speaking of open routes} LMAO !!1!! Please tell us more of the green pastures you call S-L.
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you say that but i do believe that's what Snyder's did before the merger..... So i guess Mr. Boxhard is the know it all person..... I also believe that Kerry Stephen Scheele was the one that started that... Maybe you should Google that name!!!!! And where that gets you!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

funny stuff... but you left out bed wetting and panties for a true 10yr old funny.

try acting more like a man.
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be an IBO........ You need to get off your moms titty and grow up and ack like a man.....
Not yo cheese

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jax ibo, you guys should get dumb ass token Carlton Golden to handle that open route. He could get his little kiss ass buddy Bradley Floyd to come down there and help out.
Whiner ibos

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The biggest mistake snyderslance made is allowing so many unqualified people to buy routes. Guess what no one made you sign those papers. If you're not smart enough to figure it out stop whining and go flip some burgers.
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Whiner ibos wrote:
The biggest mistake snyderslance made is allowing so many unqualified people to buy routes. Guess what no one made you sign those papers. If you're not smart enough to figure it out stop whining and go flip some burgers.
Why are you insulting the burger flippers?
Whiner ibos

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop complaining about dm and sell some displays
Whiner ibos

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Not yo cheese wrote:
Hey Jax ibo, you guys should get dumb ass token Carlton Golden to handle that open route. He could get his little kiss ass buddy Bradley Floyd to come down there and help out.
Take your racist comments and shove em loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,421 - 3,440 of5,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 min Sen Spector 51,391
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Alan keys 3,550
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Weather Watch for York County was issued at April 23 at 3:39AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs