jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#3555 May 18, 2013
ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
I would be happy with just getting what I order from the DC. My average is down almost 1k week since my loads stopped coming from Charlotte. I hope u guys are right about change coming but trust me management will tell u anything to u buying product for another week!
sam

New York, NY

#3556 May 19, 2013
I heard these meetings are in the middle of june. I heard from dm it is about the way we get paid. No one knows any details yet.
Snyders Homeless Worker

Absecon, NJ

#3557 May 19, 2013
Guys, Snyders has the right to stick to the low commish contract, but we also have the right to do the least amount of work to just get by and make the stores happy. Don't put up displays unless it's a price point you know it will be worth it instead of just rearranging things. Save gas money by going out fewer days in the winter. Why spend an extra 10-15 bucks on gas to put a few boxes in each store? F that! If they want to pay us dirt, fine we'll spend more time with our family and less time stressing over work
WNY Distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3558 May 19, 2013
Snyders Homeless Worker wrote:
Guys, Snyders has the right to stick to the low commish contract, but we also have the right to do the least amount of work to just get by and make the stores happy. Don't put up displays unless it's a price point you know it will be worth it instead of just rearranging things. Save gas money by going out fewer days in the winter. Why spend an extra 10-15 bucks on gas to put a few boxes in each store? F that! If they want to pay us dirt, fine we'll spend more time with our family and less time stressing over work
I agree!! Snyders loves displays...they sell product , stick it to the IBO's via only paying back 81%. I'm finding its much easier to just keep the shelves of your accounts full and screw the displays . As long as YOUR customers are happy that's all that counts. I only wish Snyders felt that way about their customers....the IBO's !!!
ibo sucker

Lexington, NC

#3559 May 20, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! Snyders loves displays...they sell product , stick it to the IBO's via only paying back 81%. I'm finding its much easier to just keep the shelves of your accounts full and screw the displays . As long as YOUR customers are happy that's all that counts. I only wish Snyders felt that way about their customers....the IBO's !!!
that's what I do now... I tried to pull that I'm your customer and need to accommodate me just a little.. they didn't see it that way... needless to say it was a waste of my time again to meet with them... I sure hope tattooed pretzel is right..... bout to lose it!! I have lost my cool with the DM quite a few times. He doesn't try to talk to me much now days.... but he doesn't tell me how to run MY business anymore neither.... get a back bone people.. we are invested in our company, most of us over 100 grand,,, just bring IP how Mich they have invested... that will shut them up quick.
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3560 May 20, 2013
Curious....where in our contract does it state the percentage we are paid and where does it state about promo allowances?????? I see about a price list published by snyders and that we determine the price that we charge our customers with the exception of central billing by snyders??
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3561 May 20, 2013
123abc wrote:
Curious....where in our contract does it state the percentage we are paid and where does it state about promo allowances?????? I see about a price list published by snyders and that we determine the price that we charge our customers with the exception of central billing by snyders??
Never seen either one. I bought the route to avoid getting a job. It was what it was.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3562 May 20, 2013
123abc wrote:
Snyders can and will do just about anything they like....this I learned at the ".round table meeting"...what a joke. Any salient points that were made by the IBO's were completely shut down by the Snyder suits. Very disappointing to know the company couldn't care less about us! So as I see it the only thing to do is to give my customers the best possible service and not bother with displays. Any thoughts?
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3563 May 21, 2013
123abc wrote:
Its probably on the page that you threw away, after drying your tears after you signed the contract, that page is missing from mine also.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3564 May 21, 2013
O
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Its probably on the page that you threw away, after drying your tears after you signed the contract, that page is missing from mine also.
It wasn't in the contract. I asked and never got an answer.
ibo jax fla

Jacksonville, FL

#3565 May 21, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> industry low comission is the problem .... It's not rocket science you buy 5,000 and sell 4,500 you don't get paid
Likes your comment "Industry low commission" also only program that gives no credit allowance, and also runs out of product ALL THE TIME ! but have the nerve to ask you to buy productthey are heavy on
clyde mumford

Phoenix, NY

#3566 May 21, 2013
ktmracer475 wrote:
I have a chance to buy a Pep Farms combo route and now a SL route has also come up. These are in a Upstate NY. Not sure which to pick.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated to pros/cons of either.
An update:
I took the PF route at 20-1. It does almost 6K a week.
As for Snyder, I have been porking around them since my
original post. I would see the DM or call him once a week and always told , they were not ready to offer new territories yet. Then I find out the positions were filled. Never received a phone call to say there was no offer for me. I tried a few times to call DM,now they don't pick up phone or return my calls. yeah, that's pretty professional. Thx everyone for your responses to my post.
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3567 May 21, 2013
A pf, at 20to 1, thats a good deal, congrats

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3568 May 21, 2013
123abc wrote:
Anyone selling their route or know someone who did? What are the "going" ratios across the country? Im seeing 18-21 to 1...fair market value.
Whatever the market will bear, there is a site " routesforsale.net " that lists a lot of snyders routes that are up for sale, I have seen as high as 25:1
Also the guy that owns the site is an ex Snyders rep ! how fuinny is that

Location hidden

#3569 May 21, 2013
snack guy wrote:
Lastest rumor Frito is buying Pirate's Booty. One of S-L biggest partner brands.
whats your source on this ! can you confirm said rumor3931
Cantstandsnyders

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3570 May 21, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the market will bear, there is a site " routesforsale.net " that lists a lot of snyders routes that are up for sale, I have seen as high as 25:1
Also the guy that owns the site is an ex Snyders rep ! how fuinny is that
Guys a jerk. Lost his route because he thought he was too good to work 5 days a week.
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3571 May 22, 2013
If you cant stand route sell it back and move on... Maybe if you did'nt cry so much you IBO's would get more done out in the market... Just saying. If you think the grass is greener on the other side maybe its time for you the (IBO) to move onn.

Location hidden

#3572 May 22, 2013
Cantstandsnyders wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys a jerk. Lost his route because he thought he was too good to work 5 days a week.
Did speak w/him once regarding a different route, he did seem to be somewhat arrogant , Don't mind that, just wanted to see his site and service, know of a couple people who were successful in selling their routes thru his broker service

Location hidden

#3573 May 22, 2013
Richard Nixon wrote:
How are your guys Xtra Full Lance crackers selling at Walmart? I put the .75 cents coupons on them a few weeks ago and they're still collecting dust. Just horrible! The exp. date on them is August, so I figure I'll have to take nearly every single one of them out of the store at that point. Snyders better give us credit on this crap!!!
As a side note... 4 guys at my warehouse are trying to sell their route. 4 people! That tells you how unhealthy things are for the future of this company. You figure most of the new people buying these routes are gonna be inexperienced route rep people. It will take them 6-12 months to learn the craft. By then they'll realize the money sucks and they'll sell it and it will be a vicious cycle.
So basically Snyders Lance is selling routes to temps, who have no clue how to maximize sales. What a way to grow revenue and profit! NOTTTTTTTT. I wonder what they will do when their stock crashes because of falling profits?
Basically S-L is just trying to keep bodies out there, They don't care about the IBO's They just want to keep the major retailers happy and keep their jobs (DM'S)

Location hidden

#3574 May 22, 2013
saw this and had to copy and paste Funny, seem the XTRAFUL crackers are a joke everywhere

Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mellisa 51,471
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Mon Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug '14 Joe Biden 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••