Snyder's of Hanover
ibo jax fla

Jacksonville, FL

#3565 May 21, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> industry low comission is the problem .... It's not rocket science you buy 5,000 and sell 4,500 you don't get paid
Likes your comment "Industry low commission" also only program that gives no credit allowance, and also runs out of product ALL THE TIME ! but have the nerve to ask you to buy productthey are heavy on
clyde mumford

Fulton, NY

#3566 May 21, 2013
ktmracer475 wrote:
I have a chance to buy a Pep Farms combo route and now a SL route has also come up. These are in a Upstate NY. Not sure which to pick.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated to pros/cons of either.
An update:
I took the PF route at 20-1. It does almost 6K a week.
As for Snyder, I have been porking around them since my
original post. I would see the DM or call him once a week and always told , they were not ready to offer new territories yet. Then I find out the positions were filled. Never received a phone call to say there was no offer for me. I tried a few times to call DM,now they don't pick up phone or return my calls. yeah, that's pretty professional. Thx everyone for your responses to my post.
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3567 May 21, 2013
A pf, at 20to 1, thats a good deal, congrats

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3569 May 21, 2013
snack guy wrote:
Lastest rumor Frito is buying Pirate's Booty. One of S-L biggest partner brands.
whats your source on this ! can you confirm said rumor3931
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3571 May 22, 2013
If you cant stand route sell it back and move on... Maybe if you did'nt cry so much you IBO's would get more done out in the market... Just saying. If you think the grass is greener on the other side maybe its time for you the (IBO) to move onn.

Location hidden

#3572 May 22, 2013
Cantstandsnyders wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys a jerk. Lost his route because he thought he was too good to work 5 days a week.
Did speak w/him once regarding a different route, he did seem to be somewhat arrogant , Don't mind that, just wanted to see his site and service, know of a couple people who were successful in selling their routes thru his broker service

Location hidden

#3573 May 22, 2013
Richard Nixon wrote:
How are your guys Xtra Full Lance crackers selling at Walmart? I put the .75 cents coupons on them a few weeks ago and they're still collecting dust. Just horrible! The exp. date on them is August, so I figure I'll have to take nearly every single one of them out of the store at that point. Snyders better give us credit on this crap!!!
As a side note... 4 guys at my warehouse are trying to sell their route. 4 people! That tells you how unhealthy things are for the future of this company. You figure most of the new people buying these routes are gonna be inexperienced route rep people. It will take them 6-12 months to learn the craft. By then they'll realize the money sucks and they'll sell it and it will be a vicious cycle.
So basically Snyders Lance is selling routes to temps, who have no clue how to maximize sales. What a way to grow revenue and profit! NOTTTTTTTT. I wonder what they will do when their stock crashes because of falling profits?
Basically S-L is just trying to keep bodies out there, They don't care about the IBO's They just want to keep the major retailers happy and keep their jobs (DM'S)

Location hidden

#3574 May 22, 2013
saw this and had to copy and paste Funny, seem the XTRAFUL crackers are a joke everywhere

Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense

Location hidden

#3575 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
Likes your comment "Industry low commission" also only program that gives no credit allowance, and also runs out of product ALL THE TIME ! but have the nerve to ask you to buy product they are heavy on
This week alone warehouse is out of stock on about 20-25 items, figured I lost out on about 2 to 300$ in sales for Sat and Mon ! Seems to be a problem at all the dc's
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3576 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>This week alone warehouse is out of stock on about 20-25 items, figured I lost out on about 2 to 300$ in sales for Sat and Mon ! Seems to be a problem at all the dc's
WHILE YOUR POST IS VERY FUNNY....... DID YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO EACH WALMART AND COUNT THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN EACH WALMART??? I WOULD GUESS YOU DIDNT....... SO YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.......

Location hidden

#3577 May 22, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Use Turbo Tax software
I agree use Turbo Tax about 89$! ask the same questions as an accountant duh !

Location hidden

#3578 May 22, 2013
Old time Jones wrote:
Anyone here have a gas station that is so slow, you lose money? How do you get your stuff out of there? I have a BP gas station that is deader than Bob Hope. Everything just sits and sits and I take out a bunch of crap. WHat do I doooooooooooooooooo? Help!
In the section of the contract "Suggested Operating Guidelines" item # 7 A. Maintain proper inventory build-up and space to sales ratio among items displayed in accounts. This should help you on this, you DO NOT have to fill completely if there is not the movement !

Location hidden

#3579 May 22, 2013
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
WHILE YOUR POST IS VERY FUNNY....... DID YOU HAPPEN TO GO TO EACH WALMART AND COUNT THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN EACH WALMART??? I WOULD GUESS YOU DIDNT....... SO YOUR TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.......
Too much out there to count old wise one !

Reminder exp date on these are August, plan to make room for the returns on these in the DC's
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3580 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>Basically S-L is just trying to keep bodies out there, They don't care about the IBO's They just want to keep the major retailers happy and keep their jobs (DM'S)
If you some of you guys would focus on what your customers ( The Consumer) wants and stop crying about how you ( The IBO) is alway getting F@#ked maybe things would start looking up for you the IBO.... If you have a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE that will effect your sales.
snack guy

Boston, MA

#3581 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
<quoted text>
whats your source on this ! can you confirm said rumor3931
Google Snyder's lance pirate's booty and you will find article from march 13. Web site is call the deal.com
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3582 May 22, 2013
ibo jax fla wrote:
saw this and had to copy and paste Funny, seem the XTRAFUL crackers are a joke everywhere
Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3583 May 22, 2013
Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!
GET TO MOVING wrote:
<quoted text>
If you some of you guys would focus on what your customers ( The Consumer) wants and stop crying about how you ( The IBO) is alway getting F@#ked maybe things would start looking up for you the IBO.... If you have a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE that will effect your sales.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3584 May 22, 2013
Another idiotic response from a DM. BTW ,the grass is greener on the other side. Isn't about time for you to find a cashier and secure a display ? Make sure it's the worst store in the area. God forbid you sell a display to a high volume store.
GET TO MOVING wrote:
If you cant stand route sell it back and move on... Maybe if you did'nt cry so much you IBO's would get more done out in the market... Just saying. If you think the grass is greener on the other side maybe its time for you the (IBO) to move onn.

Location hidden

#3585 May 22, 2013
boxhard wrote:
Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!<quoted text>
This is funny ! One DM here running open route cant even handle it, so he has an IBO running 1/2 the route for him, talks a big story but cant even run the route. Basically the DM's are just route jumpers for Snyder's and mouth pieces
GET TO MOVING

Jacksonville, FL

#3586 May 22, 2013
boxhard wrote:
Spoken like a true DM. To late for damage control. Have fun running those empty routes all day or hire some more temps to fill the shelves. LMAO @ the pretzel boy !!!!<quoted text>
I happen to be an IBO........ You need to get off your moms titty and grow up and ack like a man.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shed foundation question Apr 19 Gettysburg Gay Bars 4
Ummmm......yeah (Oct '16) Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages