Snyder's of Hanover
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3545 May 16, 2013
Once again not a sales driven model.
Former UTZ IBO

Littleton, CO

#3546 May 17, 2013
The best statement we can make is NOT showing up to any meetings. Mgmt gets hard ons when the meetings are full. When IBO's don't show up that's when mgmt gets furious. They will tell you that meetings are mandatory. Let them show you in the contract where it says that. Nowhere. They just love to hear themselves talk and speak nonsense. How IBO's are the foundation of any company, but yet they don't do a thing to help with any financial situation.

In Foxboro, MA IBO's had meetings where only 12 people out of 30 showed up with coporate there. No words necessary with the disappointment from coporate to mgmt. Make a statement by not going. Guarantee you get mgmt's attention then.

Past repeats the future. All the meetings are for mgmt to spew all about the growth, the new products that come out (which there's paper form to read about), and how for you, the IBO, to push and make more money. SSDD: same s***, different day. Why waste your time, and money? Ooooh, they might buy you pizza..........
ibo

Hanover, PA

#3547 May 17, 2013
Changes are coming
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3548 May 17, 2013
ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
what's your source of this knowledge? My source is zone level
Northeast Snackman

Mansfield, MA

#3549 May 17, 2013
Former UTZ IBO wrote:
The best statement we can make is NOT showing up to any meetings. Mgmt gets hard ons when the meetings are full. When IBO's don't show up that's when mgmt gets furious. They will tell you that meetings are mandatory. Let them show you in the contract where it says that. Nowhere. They just love to hear themselves talk and speak nonsense. How IBO's are the foundation of any company, but yet they don't do a thing to help with any financial situation.
In Foxboro, MA IBO's had meetings where only 12 people out of 30 showed up with coporate there. No words necessary with the disappointment from coporate to mgmt. Make a statement by not going. Guarantee you get mgmt's attention then.
Past repeats the future. All the meetings are for mgmt to spew all about the growth, the new products that come out (which there's paper form to read about), and how for you, the IBO, to push and make more money. SSDD: same s***, different day. Why waste your time, and money? Ooooh, they might buy you pizza..........
I totally agree with you. We had meeting here and many of us never showed up. The times were condusive to us. It was during loading times or earlier. It's because they have an itinerary and that's all. They always say they will open up to questions right> When all the concerns are asked, they can't answer. They give you the "we'll get back to you" routine. Which we all know they don't and it's all forgotten. Time to push back IBO's. For all you IBO's that think things will change for the better? You got sold, just like your moneymaking route. Band together and make a statement. It might take awhile, but if you can get underneath their skin it's a great feeling. S-L made it us vs them attitude.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3550 May 17, 2013
Northeast Snackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. We had meeting here and many of us never showed up. The times were condusive to us. It was during loading times or earlier. It's because they have an itinerary and that's all. They always say they will open up to questions right> When all the concerns are asked, they can't answer. They give you the "we'll get back to you" routine. Which we all know they don't and it's all forgotten. Time to push back IBO's. For all you IBO's that think things will change for the better? You got sold, just like your moneymaking route. Band together and make a statement. It might take awhile, but if you can get underneath their skin it's a great feeling. S-L made it us vs them attitude.
Nothing will change unless it benefits S-L . They will tell you that you signed the contract so to bad for you! That us basically what we were told at the " round table meeting" ! When the question of getting 100 % of the PA's back that is when they said to read the contract that you signed. Another words " stick it up your ass"
ibo

Hanover, PA

#3551 May 18, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text> what's your source of this knowledge? My source is zone level
Rouind table meeting with Marty Stantin July Is when the changes
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3552 May 18, 2013
ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
Changes?? The only changes will be to nickel and dime the IBO's more then they do now
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3553 May 18, 2013
ibo wrote:
<quoted text>Rouind table meeting with Marty Stantin July Is when the changes
You really are having pipe dreams. If you think there will be positive changes, you are sadly mistaken my friend. I have been through one of those round table meetings. Nothing but blowing smoke up our ass.
Tattooed pretzel

Greensburg, PA

#3554 May 18, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are having pipe dreams. If you think there will be positive changes, you are sadly mistaken my friend. I have been through one of those round table meetings. Nothing but blowing smoke up our ass.
Maybe maybe not, my source is different from his source and from two different zone level people in two different zones.
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#3555 May 18, 2013
ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
I would be happy with just getting what I order from the DC. My average is down almost 1k week since my loads stopped coming from Charlotte. I hope u guys are right about change coming but trust me management will tell u anything to u buying product for another week!
sam

Quakertown, PA

#3556 May 19, 2013
I heard these meetings are in the middle of june. I heard from dm it is about the way we get paid. No one knows any details yet.
Snyders Homeless Worker

Miami, FL

#3557 May 19, 2013
Guys, Snyders has the right to stick to the low commish contract, but we also have the right to do the least amount of work to just get by and make the stores happy. Don't put up displays unless it's a price point you know it will be worth it instead of just rearranging things. Save gas money by going out fewer days in the winter. Why spend an extra 10-15 bucks on gas to put a few boxes in each store? F that! If they want to pay us dirt, fine we'll spend more time with our family and less time stressing over work
WNY Distributer

United States

#3558 May 19, 2013
Snyders Homeless Worker wrote:
Guys, Snyders has the right to stick to the low commish contract, but we also have the right to do the least amount of work to just get by and make the stores happy. Don't put up displays unless it's a price point you know it will be worth it instead of just rearranging things. Save gas money by going out fewer days in the winter. Why spend an extra 10-15 bucks on gas to put a few boxes in each store? F that! If they want to pay us dirt, fine we'll spend more time with our family and less time stressing over work
I agree!! Snyders loves displays...they sell product , stick it to the IBO's via only paying back 81%. I'm finding its much easier to just keep the shelves of your accounts full and screw the displays . As long as YOUR customers are happy that's all that counts. I only wish Snyders felt that way about their customers....the IBO's !!!
ibo sucker

Waxhaw, NC

#3559 May 20, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! Snyders loves displays...they sell product , stick it to the IBO's via only paying back 81%. I'm finding its much easier to just keep the shelves of your accounts full and screw the displays . As long as YOUR customers are happy that's all that counts. I only wish Snyders felt that way about their customers....the IBO's !!!
that's what I do now... I tried to pull that I'm your customer and need to accommodate me just a little.. they didn't see it that way... needless to say it was a waste of my time again to meet with them... I sure hope tattooed pretzel is right..... bout to lose it!! I have lost my cool with the DM quite a few times. He doesn't try to talk to me much now days.... but he doesn't tell me how to run MY business anymore neither.... get a back bone people.. we are invested in our company, most of us over 100 grand,,, just bring IP how Mich they have invested... that will shut them up quick.
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3560 May 20, 2013
Curious....where in our contract does it state the percentage we are paid and where does it state about promo allowances?????? I see about a price list published by snyders and that we determine the price that we charge our customers with the exception of central billing by snyders??
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3561 May 20, 2013
123abc wrote:
Curious....where in our contract does it state the percentage we are paid and where does it state about promo allowances?????? I see about a price list published by snyders and that we determine the price that we charge our customers with the exception of central billing by snyders??
Never seen either one. I bought the route to avoid getting a job. It was what it was.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

#3562 May 20, 2013
123abc wrote:
Snyders can and will do just about anything they like....this I learned at the ".round table meeting"...what a joke. Any salient points that were made by the IBO's were completely shut down by the Snyder suits. Very disappointing to know the company couldn't care less about us! So as I see it the only thing to do is to give my customers the best possible service and not bother with displays. Any thoughts?
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3563 May 21, 2013
123abc wrote:
Its probably on the page that you threw away, after drying your tears after you signed the contract, that page is missing from mine also.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3564 May 21, 2013
O
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Its probably on the page that you threw away, after drying your tears after you signed the contract, that page is missing from mine also.
It wasn't in the contract. I asked and never got an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul '16 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul '16 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance