Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Again, I've already had a meeting that was pretty much useless. This one is next month regarding our settlements. If anyone has one about this topic feel free to share. I will when mine comes.
whadda joke

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Even if invited I wouldn't go to the meeting unless I felt there was iminent change on the horizon. I, like most of you, do not trust Snyder's and I haven't for many years. I recall nothing in all my years that really benefitted me, the route saleperson. It always benefitted them. I seriously doubt they will change. A leopard does not change its spots.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Understanding how to read the settlement statement will teach you how to get paid, again nothing to do with sales growth.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

My dealings with SL has always been honest and straight forward, they supply the product you must manage to be profitable. It is straight forward, you don't control inventory, your income is tied up in inventory.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

YOU DONT GET PAID.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

cookieman wrote:
YOU DONT GET PAID.
UNLESS you manage your inventory and understand your settlement statements.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

cookieman wrote:
Understanding how to read the settlement statement will teach you how to get paid, again nothing to do with sales growth.
They did spent a lot of time on HOW to read settlements...as if we are morons and can't figure it out..it's all smoke and mirrors boys...plain and simple. They gloss it over with fake sympathy for the IBO's . When it came to covering 100% of the PA's they shut it right down. A complete waste of time!!!
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Problem is this...none of the management team that attended the meeting were never route people. It's very easy to sit there and tell us how good we have when they have absolutely no clue how tough it is out on the field. Walking in a store and looking at a shelf does not make you an expert! I would love to switch positions with them for 6 months...I would bet they could not deal with not only the financial aspects of running your business but also the physical part.
Lanceisinmypants

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

cookieman wrote:
My dealings with SL has always been honest and straight forward, they supply the product you must manage to be profitable. It is straight forward, you don't control inventory, your income is tied up in inventory.
industry low comission is the problem .... It's not rocket science you buy 5,000 and sell 4,500 you don't get paid
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> industry low comission is the problem .... It's not rocket science you buy 5,000 and sell 4,500 you don't get paid
BINGO DADDIO.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Once again not a sales driven model.
Former UTZ IBO

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The best statement we can make is NOT showing up to any meetings. Mgmt gets hard ons when the meetings are full. When IBO's don't show up that's when mgmt gets furious. They will tell you that meetings are mandatory. Let them show you in the contract where it says that. Nowhere. They just love to hear themselves talk and speak nonsense. How IBO's are the foundation of any company, but yet they don't do a thing to help with any financial situation.

In Foxboro, MA IBO's had meetings where only 12 people out of 30 showed up with coporate there. No words necessary with the disappointment from coporate to mgmt. Make a statement by not going. Guarantee you get mgmt's attention then.

Past repeats the future. All the meetings are for mgmt to spew all about the growth, the new products that come out (which there's paper form to read about), and how for you, the IBO, to push and make more money. SSDD: same s***, different day. Why waste your time, and money? Ooooh, they might buy you pizza..........
ibo

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Changes are coming
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
what's your source of this knowledge? My source is zone level
Northeast Snackman

Plainville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Former UTZ IBO wrote:
The best statement we can make is NOT showing up to any meetings. Mgmt gets hard ons when the meetings are full. When IBO's don't show up that's when mgmt gets furious. They will tell you that meetings are mandatory. Let them show you in the contract where it says that. Nowhere. They just love to hear themselves talk and speak nonsense. How IBO's are the foundation of any company, but yet they don't do a thing to help with any financial situation.
In Foxboro, MA IBO's had meetings where only 12 people out of 30 showed up with coporate there. No words necessary with the disappointment from coporate to mgmt. Make a statement by not going. Guarantee you get mgmt's attention then.
Past repeats the future. All the meetings are for mgmt to spew all about the growth, the new products that come out (which there's paper form to read about), and how for you, the IBO, to push and make more money. SSDD: same s***, different day. Why waste your time, and money? Ooooh, they might buy you pizza..........
I totally agree with you. We had meeting here and many of us never showed up. The times were condusive to us. It was during loading times or earlier. It's because they have an itinerary and that's all. They always say they will open up to questions right> When all the concerns are asked, they can't answer. They give you the "we'll get back to you" routine. Which we all know they don't and it's all forgotten. Time to push back IBO's. For all you IBO's that think things will change for the better? You got sold, just like your moneymaking route. Band together and make a statement. It might take awhile, but if you can get underneath their skin it's a great feeling. S-L made it us vs them attitude.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Northeast Snackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. We had meeting here and many of us never showed up. The times were condusive to us. It was during loading times or earlier. It's because they have an itinerary and that's all. They always say they will open up to questions right> When all the concerns are asked, they can't answer. They give you the "we'll get back to you" routine. Which we all know they don't and it's all forgotten. Time to push back IBO's. For all you IBO's that think things will change for the better? You got sold, just like your moneymaking route. Band together and make a statement. It might take awhile, but if you can get underneath their skin it's a great feeling. S-L made it us vs them attitude.
Nothing will change unless it benefits S-L . They will tell you that you signed the contract so to bad for you! That us basically what we were told at the " round table meeting" ! When the question of getting 100 % of the PA's back that is when they said to read the contract that you signed. Another words " stick it up your ass"
ibo

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text> what's your source of this knowledge? My source is zone level
Rouind table meeting with Marty Stantin July Is when the changes
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

ibo wrote:
Changes are coming
Changes?? The only changes will be to nickel and dime the IBO's more then they do now
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

ibo wrote:
<quoted text>Rouind table meeting with Marty Stantin July Is when the changes
You really are having pipe dreams. If you think there will be positive changes, you are sadly mistaken my friend. I have been through one of those round table meetings. Nothing but blowing smoke up our ass.
Tattooed pretzel

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are having pipe dreams. If you think there will be positive changes, you are sadly mistaken my friend. I have been through one of those round table meetings. Nothing but blowing smoke up our ass.
Maybe maybe not, my source is different from his source and from two different zone level people in two different zones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,400 of5,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cordick 2014 51,324
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr teabagger 3,511
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Fri Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE