Marco

Staten Island, NY

#3515 May 12, 2013
BLUEGRASS wrote:
In Louisville pepp farms makes 23% crackers 25% bread. Even at 1ooo less/wk in sales you be makin more at pepp. PF don't pay promo dollars round here either. Please remember S-L is the lowest payin gig to distributors. Once the transition happens S-L will chop your route up , pay you less , and shove a hard pretzel down your throat.
I would advise anyone not to invest with S-L.
SINCERELY,
former Snyders distributor.<quoted text>
Thanks for your feed back.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3516 May 13, 2013
BLUEGRASS wrote:
In Louisville pepp farms makes 23% crackers 25% bread. Even at 1ooo less/wk in sales you be makin more at pepp. PF don't pay promo dollars round here either. Please remember S-L is the lowest payin gig to distributors. Once the transition happens S-L will chop your route up , pay you less , and shove a hard pretzel down your throat.
I would advise anyone not to invest with S-L.
SINCERELY,
former Snyders distributor.<quoted text>
pepperifge farm pays weekly on consigned inventory on total net sales. SL pays when you sell more than what you purchased the previous week. With Snyders you must control purchases while trying to drive sells.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3517 May 13, 2013
You can go weeks without being paid.
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#3518 May 13, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text>get a letter in the mail saying going to start charging us 5 bucks for a missing invoice ... Whats the 35$ bucks a week for ? How about I start charging these clowns 200 bucks a week for lost revenue cause of no product in the warehouse ..#theseclownsareajoke
Since changing to the new software last month I have had three separate occasions where the entire days sales were missing. Acc has to wait for my invoices to get mailed and then they manually key them in. Tech Sup laughed when I asked for a $5 reimbursement on my service charge.
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3519 May 13, 2013
jimmy jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since changing to the new software last month I have had three separate occasions where the entire days sales were missing. Acc has to wait for my invoices to get mailed and then they manually key them in. Tech Sup laughed when I asked for a $5 reimbursement on my service charge.
think I should call them and ask for the 400 bucks they cost me last week cause of no home packs in the warehouse ...

Since: May 13

Duluth, GA

#3520 May 14, 2013
Anyone heard the news on these rollout meetings that we have to attend ? I heard it was to help with making more money? Anyone had one yet?
The Franchise

Indian Trail, NC

#3521 May 15, 2013
I sold my route last year but I did have a conversation with my attorney on an unrelated matter and asked him about S/L selling routes with company products in the numbers that were included then discontinued as a company. In my market, Grande and Krunchers were eliminated when the company chose not to continue to make them available to the I/O's. This happened within six months of the routes being sold the the I/O's. My attorney said the real issue is S/L selling routes with knowledge that products would be discontinued but keeping the sales of these products in the selling price to distributors. He said that this is a material breach of contract and there is a lawsuit waiting to happen because of it. He also said that it would be very difficult to prove partner brands that go away but any S/L product that was discontinued right after the close of the route sale is another matter. IF you can prove, and it really wouldn't be that hard, that you paid for a product that S/L had intentions to eliminate, you entered into an agreement without all facts being disclosed and have a strong basis for a lawsuit.
ibo sucker

Matthews, NC

#3522 May 15, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Anyone heard the news on these rollout meetings that we have to attend ? I heard it was to help with making more money? Anyone had one yet?
when is that meeting? And let us know what it was about.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3523 May 15, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Is it for the updated handhelds?
roll out

Hanover, PA

#3524 May 15, 2013
cookieman wrote:
<quoted text>Is it for the updated handhelds?
Its about how to grow your equaty and what they can do for us to make things better.Not much was acomplished in the meeting in my area they had a reason for everything including the 100s of out of stocks
Lanceisinmypants

Duluth, GA

#3525 May 15, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
meeting still 5 weeks away for us , I am sure it's something to benefit them ....
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3526 May 15, 2013
I heard the Dms hand pick who attends, that way there is not to much bashing, do not send the people who are really pissed off.

Duluth, GA

#3527 May 15, 2013
Ok from the info I have gotten it has something to do with how our settlements are done. Something to help us in how we get paid. Something to make us more money. I have an updated handheld and I've sat through a meeting already with others on new ideas. It's something to do with our settlements I know that much
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3528 May 15, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Ok from the info I have gotten it has something to do with how our settlements are done. Something to help us in how we get paid. Something to make us more money. I have an updated handheld and I've sat through a meeting already with others on new ideas. It's something to do with our settlements I know that much
when you going to this meeting? I've heard rumors of this change coming. I've heard it from zone level people.

Duluth, GA

#3529 May 15, 2013
Next month. What have you heard?
Tattooed pretzel

Vandergrift, PA

#3530 May 16, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
Next month. What have you heard?
I've heard that the turnover numbers are crushing and they have been looking at the legality of changing pay structure so that ibo is making more $ and turnover cuts drastically. I know this to be true because I trust the guy who told me. He's a zone level management guy but I know him personally.
just trying to get by

Covington, GA

#3531 May 16, 2013
If SL is having a meeting about money you better believe its how they can make more. All they do is screw us and there is no less than 10 guys in my area that wants out. There is talk of a buyback here to add some new routes. If they do, no one plans to sign new contract the way it is worded. They will also lose 4 guys out of the10 that run over 10k aweek and are considered to be the leaders for our area. I think once they leave the rest will follow.
WNY Distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3532 May 16, 2013
Tattooed pretzel wrote:
<quoted text> I've heard that the turnover numbers are crushing and they have been looking at the legality of changing pay structure so that ibo is making more $ and turnover cuts drastically. I know this to be true because I trust the guy who told me. He's a zone level management guy but I know him personally.
Just had a meeting with the suits from Snyders....complete waste of time. Bottom line , no changes will be made to anything. Margins will remain the same . We were told that we signed the contract and should not expect it to change. Any controversial issues that were brought up by the IBO's was glossed over with BS. I came away very disappointed as did every IBO that attended. Very sad
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3533 May 16, 2013
Alwayssomething66 wrote:
How is anybody supposed to answer that question when you won't even list the state you're in?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3534 May 16, 2013
S-L don't care about you making more $$.

S-L don't care about your equity either. If they did partner brand crossdocks would be added to your sales register. In all honesty they love the fact that you lose equity. Saves them money if and when your routes are bought back.

S-L is the shadiest of all and cant be trusted. Take the opposite of what they say to get closer to the truth.

This is the only outfit I know that adds partner brand sales towards the purchase of a route. If that PB leaves you will receive zero monies back. Shady, shady S-L will never change their ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 54 min Ronny Reagan 51,503
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts 23 hr Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••