Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Former UTZ IBO wrote:
I hope you guys know that the IBO's that are making 17% commission on S-L products for the promos you are only receiving 83% of that 17%. If you're making 19% commission you're receiving 81% of the 19% from promos. It's all calculated in the net. It's really hard to see if S_L is true to that equation. You would have to be a math major to calculate the actual formula. However you want to see it S-L is not going away from it. Why? You know how much money is generated from charging promos to the IBO's?
I'm interested with what the outcome with the IBO who mentioned they prepared something to do with the commission and was going to present it to management.
The ONLY way we make 19% is on full revenue product.....which are almost non existent ! The PA's screw everything up
sam

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Has anyone heard why lance got kicked out of bottom dollars? Keebler is getting more space. What are they doing with all the money they made off of us? Lose space to keebler!! Sad!!!
Bottom Dollar CEO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Keebler is tastier than Lance!
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a D,M., go SL
You're nuts. I'm retired and just happen to have an experiences, educated, non partisan view of the situation. I'm sorry my opinions don't fit your limited mindset.
whadda joke

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

They are getting what they pay for - most guys just filling shelves and giving just enough effort to get by. No pride in self or the company they represent - so sad but completely understandable. I know our DM struggles that we don't drink the "kool-aid" anymore but when you lose everything (vacations, personal days, 401K, etc) and then they expect you to work harder for less money??? Even the Dm's cant sell this crap anymore. Unfortunately I am just biding my time hoping for the best and , if not, selling next year unless there is some effort to satisfy the needs of the IBO. Im tired of satisfying the needs of the shareholders.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

123abc wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info. Did google LLC versus S corp..didn't show much of a difference that I could see though but will check with an accountant..thanks!!
I believe you will save half of your self employment tax but it will change how you pay yourself.
WNY Distributer

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

whadda joke wrote:
They are getting what they pay for - most guys just filling shelves and giving just enough effort to get by. No pride in self or the company they represent - so sad but completely understandable. I know our DM struggles that we don't drink the "kool-aid" anymore but when you lose everything (vacations, personal days, 401K, etc) and then they expect you to work harder for less money??? Even the Dm's cant sell this crap anymore. Unfortunately I am just biding my time hoping for the best and , if not, selling next year unless there is some effort to satisfy the needs of the IBO. Im tired of satisfying the needs of the shareholders.
I couldn't agree with you more
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Richard Nixon wrote:
Guys, is it normal for it to be so dead after football season until the kids get out of school? Man, it stinks out there for me. I'm assume it will pickup when the kids are out of school and people start BBQing. Am I correct? Doesn't help that Frito Lay always undercuts us in price when we put stuff onsale.
February, March and April are always slow, it will pick up, best week I have had in months, now.. lets see what the sell off is like.
SNYDERS OF BE HANGOVER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I asked how much you guys were paying in taxes and I expect an answer!!
Old School Lance Man

Princeton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

SNYDERS OF BE HANGOVER wrote:
CHILD, PLEASE ....
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SNYDERS OF BE HANGOVER wrote:
How many guys did your wife sleep with before you married her?
new route guy in ny

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Anyone in NY having any of these problems and anything being done with it?
Canthandle

Tryon, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

style_dog wrote:
Has anyone heard what has happened in Greenville, SC? I heard that one of the regional sales managers is no longer with the company for whatever reason.
Warehouse audit came up over 70k short, snyders started digging and found some other infractions at the location and they canned him.
SNYDERS OF HANGOVER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I wanna know how much taxes you guys are paying and I want to know NOW!!!! Is that too complicated for you to understand???
Lanceisinmypants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

SNYDERS OF HANGOVER wrote:
I wanna know how much taxes you guys are paying and I want to know NOW!!!! Is that too complicated for you to understand???
I see we have a dumb moron I mean snyders d m with to much time on his hands ...
sam

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

If they would pay us weekly on what sales we do weekly they wouldn't have people leaving and selling so frequently
cookieman

Eagle, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Its not about sales for the IBO, its about managing inventory to get paid. Its not a sales driven model.
Jimmy Jo

Magee, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

cookieman wrote:
Its not about sales for the IBO, its about managing inventory to get paid. Its not a sales driven model.
I tried that and my route volume slowly dropped. At the end of the day we are paid on commission. As long as stales don't become a problem order as much as possible and pack it out. Yes there are some weeks that I barely pay for my load but usually the next week ill make it up. I know a lot of guys that are running far below what their route average was when we were company routes just because they r playing the inventory game.
WNY Distributer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

cookieman wrote:
Cookieman,

This is the most intelligent statement made about how to make money.....unfortunately it leads to empty shelves, but it is what it is. We must sell down inventory each week in order to make any kind of money.
sam

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

if we got paid by sales per week instead of playing the inventory game every week we would be happy and want to maximize sales weekly instead of worrying about deferments and inventory. It wod also grow sales for the company. It would be a win win for everybody

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 57 min Big Daddy 3,812
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••