Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3365 Apr 14, 2013
Did anyone else read the absurd letter about Xtrafuls in their statements? I know they think we are stupid but what an insult.
Fish Man

Qingdao, China

#3366 Apr 14, 2013
Lance Rep, what does it say?
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3367 Apr 14, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Did anyone else read the absurd letter about Xtrafuls in their statements? I know they think we are stupid but what an insult.
yeah they are doing so well they have to send out all them coupons ... Every time their mouth is open they are lying ...
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3368 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah they are doing so well they have to send out all them coupons ... Every time their mouth is open they are lying ...
If they are exceeding expectations, WHY are there still a shitload in every Walfart, and they have to send US a coupon, like we are going to use it.
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3369 Apr 14, 2013
Did anybody else notice we are getting raped on parter brand allowances ? Example , food should taste good they are running it 2 for $4 giving it to publix for 1.05 47.5 percent really ?? And being snyders get all partner brand allowances back they are screwing us after paying our share of the allowances we are making 2 bucks a case ... Bend over boys !
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3370 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
Did anybody else notice we are getting raped on parter brand allowances ? Example , food should taste good they are running it 2 for $4 giving it to publix for 1.05 47.5 percent really ?? And being snyders get all partner brand allowances back they are screwing us after paying our share of the allowances we are making 2 bucks a case ... Bend over boys !
Ben dover is above you
pretzel boy

Pittsford, NY

#3371 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
It's not just partner brands.....you guys do realize you lose 190.00 on every 1,000.00 pf PA given out
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3372 Apr 15, 2013
hey pretzel boy, this is your boss munch kong, you are fired!
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3373 Apr 15, 2013
snyders is raping us IBO's, and its time we all strike and show them where their money comes from.
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3374 Apr 15, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Question!?!? Just the hell are you guys afraid of? You are iBO's...not employees! Start acting as such
I agree.. Just punch your dm in the face because he is a jackass.
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3375 Apr 15, 2013
Old Man Goat wrote:
Guys, Snyders Lance must be worried about first quarter earnings cause they are direct shipping a ton of crap the last month into Walmarts. Gotta make sure the stock price doesn't drop due to missed earnings. I think the economy is getting worse again. The last few months have been very hot cold. Unless you have everything onsale, you stuff just sits at Supervalu stores. Economy is not getting better, it's getting worse. Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yes, it is like that in my stores too, the product sits and sits unless their is a big sale or advertisement, but the dm, doesn't understand that, because he is a douche child. HIs answer, is to load up the stores with new products, so they can sit and stale out toooooo.
hickory bin man

United States

#3376 Apr 15, 2013
Disgusted rep in Hickory wrote:
Anyone else having problems getting communications to flow with proper info. Getting ready to sell. Going through broker though cause my wife signed papers to sell her route on Dec 15 and still has not received her proceeds. Looking for IBO s not afraid and with balls to band together and get an attorney.
My orders come out of hickory...my wife was running one rt and I ran another...hers had a walmart on it and sold 2500 more than mine a week, but I made more gross profit...and yet no one at snyders or hickory could tell us why
Tattooed pretzel

Murrysville, PA

#3378 Apr 16, 2013
Don't go back
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3379 Apr 16, 2013
Old time Jones wrote:
Anyone here have a gas station that is so slow, you lose money? How do you get your stuff out of there? I have a BP gas station that is deader than Bob Hope. Everything just sits and sits and I take out a bunch of crap. WHat do I doooooooooooooooooo? Help!
Buy it all back and redistribute it to other accounts, and dont go back
Ben Dover

Jefferson, MD

#3380 Apr 16, 2013
hickory bin man wrote:
<quoted text>
My orders come out of hickory...my wife was running one rt and I ran another...hers had a walmart on it and sold 2500 more than mine a week, but I made more gross profit...and yet no one at snyders or hickory could tell us why
Promo dollars in Walmart, heres your sign
hickory bin man

United States

#3381 Apr 16, 2013
Old time Jones wrote:
Anyone here have a gas station that is so slow, you lose money? How do you get your stuff out of there? I have a BP gas station that is deader than Bob Hope. Everything just sits and sits and I take out a bunch of crap. WHat do I doooooooooooooooooo? Help!
if this is a chain account, you will still have to work it. if its a independent cash account, snyders can not make you keep it. you can drop it anytime
WNY Distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3382 Apr 16, 2013
Old time Jones wrote:
Dump the account...you aren't in business to lose money
WNY Distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3383 Apr 16, 2013
hickory bin man wrote:
<quoted text>
if this is a chain account, you will still have to work it. if its a independent cash account, snyders can not make you keep it. you can drop it anytime
They can't make you keep it if its losing money...chain or not
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3384 Apr 17, 2013
WNY Distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't make you keep it if its losing money...chain or not
Go 2 deep and roll product I know it sucks but u have to service chain accounts ....
whadda joke

Hanover, PA

#3385 Apr 17, 2013
We were told that they were considering giving us something to help us out recently. Unfortunately the regional manager told someone that it is basically a "dog and pony show" and that nothing will come of it. I don't know what to think anymore. I would like to see this work but not sure that Snyder's Lance understands any of the issues (or cares) what we are dealing with. Would like to get out but opportunities are slim everywhere. Hate feeling trapped. The whole no vacation or time off is catching up with everyone. We need time off just like everyone else (probably more so) and the way they pay us it is almost impossible for guys to do it. Sucks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web