York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Fishin Buddy wrote:
Bordeaux where are you?? Come out, come out wherever you are. You are obviously ignoring NE Snackman's posts that are getting all positive reviews. But I said basically the same thing he did and you slammed me. Come on out you paranoid phony. Take on NE like you did me.
Why? I totally agree with him! I am the first person that judged it "brilliant" and "agreed" with it! If you were really saying the same thing, you really need to work on your communication skills. I think that what happened is your mask just fell a little.
Disgusted rep in Hickory

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else having problems getting communications to flow with proper info. Getting ready to sell. Going through broker though cause my wife signed papers to sell her route on Dec 15 and still has not received her proceeds. Looking for IBO s not afraid and with balls to band together and get an attorney.
Lanceisinmypants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Old Man Goat wrote:
Guys, Snyders Lance must be worried about first quarter earnings cause they are direct shipping a ton of crap the last month into Walmarts. Gotta make sure the stock price doesn't drop due to missed earnings. I think the economy is getting worse again. The last few months have been very hot cold. Unless you have everything onsale, you stuff just sits at Supervalu stores. Economy is not getting better, it's getting worse. Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
maybe it's because our shit is to high ... Sad when our pounders are 20 cents higher than frito gay !
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bordeaux11611 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? I totally agree with him! I am the first person that judged it "brilliant" and "agreed" with it! If you were really saying the same thing, you really need to work on your communication skills. I think that what happened is your mask just fell a little.
NE Snackman and myself talked about the new, weak IO's that s-L hired after letting go many experienced people. So he's brilliant and I'm a phony? I've been reading for over a year your lengthy posts about how you have secrets and names and you fear for your safety,,blah,blah,blah. But after all this time you have produced nothing. What is your purpose for posting here? So far it's been a lot of hot air and no results.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
NE Snackman and myself talked about the new, weak IO's that s-L hired after letting go many experienced people. So he's brilliant and I'm a phony? I've been reading for over a year your lengthy posts about how you have secrets and names and you fear for your safety,,blah,blah,blah. But after all this time you have produced nothing. What is your purpose for posting here? So far it's been a lot of hot air and no results.
Question!?!? Just the hell are you guys afraid of? You are iBO's...not employees! Start acting as such

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

lanceva wrote:
I was a lance sales rep for 2 yrs before the merge now am ibo for s-l. I can say for sure I was making a better living as a lance rep w/ 10.5% comm. They said we will have more time to "sell" and will be basically " getting a raise". After signing the contract on my s-l route of 7 stores(1 WM, 2 Giant,3 Food Lion and 1 cash cstore)7500 avg sales I was excited. Until I started staling 200-300 a week from warehouse short codes. Receiving same dates on a lot of items for weeks on end. i'll add that I run my route from a bin, im 2 hours from warehouse. On avg getting cut 30-40 cases on my weekly order. Getting shorted hundreds every week and no credit received because warehouse claims they are not over. So where is my product because I don't have it! I need to sell and go back to a real job. My warehouse is Lorton Va. Just needed to vent a little, thanks
I would talk to your DM or someone about this. I too work out of a bin and anything less then 30 days should be guaranteed credit. And anytime there's a shortage the warehouse is usually over on their end. I would have your DM meet up with you to check off a normal order if these issues are consistent. Towhere he can see for hisself. At the least since your not too far from warehouse I would maybe consider loading from there. Easier said then done but might be worth the savings in loading your own product and being billed correct compared to the loss you are taking being at their will of shortage of product and dates.
whadda joke

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Just went through a series of resets in my major accounts and we gained ZERO spacve but I had to put in a lot of items that we all know wont sell (Toms - really) garlic nibblers (we still make those??) torts, new pieces, etc. So we cut down on what sells to put in the new items employees came up with??? Carl, Marty, and whoever else read this - pay us the 20% you promised and some of this goes away. If not good luck at your next job. I just hope the people that they bring in (hopefully someone who knows you have to spend money to make money and knowledge of how to treat people) are from Frito and are willing to have us seriously compete as the #2 snack company. Something that Carl and the guys cant seem to get right.
ripped off ralph

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

whadda joke wrote:
Just went through a series of resets in my major accounts and we gained ZERO spacve but I had to put in a lot of items that we all know wont sell (Toms - really) garlic nibblers (we still make those??) torts, new pieces, etc. So we cut down on what sells to put in the new items employees came up with??? Carl, Marty, and whoever else read this - pay us the 20% you promised and some of this goes away. If not good luck at your next job. I just hope the people that they bring in (hopefully someone who knows you have to spend money to make money and knowledge of how to treat people) are from Frito and are willing to have us seriously compete as the #2 snack company. Something that Carl and the guys cant seem to get right.
Found out yesterday that the Lance, van o lunch, choc o lunch, and the 4 cheese crackers have been discontinued, thanks for the notice, I found out by mistake.
Big Man Lance Dude

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Guys, everyone will be getting 7 pallets of pretzel pounders in their Walmarts next week. We need more sales! DEal with it
snack guy

New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Lastest rumor Frito is buying Pirate's Booty. One of S-L biggest partner brands.
Cape Cod Chip Man

Keystone Heights, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone else having issues with financial privacy issues?

Been dealing with this now for 18 months, 3rd ZM and 2nd DM.

I just got an email about my balance...attached to it was a spreadsheet with all the balances due from Memphis to Alabama, south into Florida.
Lanceisinmypants

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Anybody sell any cracker creations ? They dont promote these worth a shit ....

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Cape Cod Chip Man wrote:
I just got an email about my balance...attached to it was a spreadsheet with all the balances due from Memphis to Alabama, south into Florida.
IBOs finances with Snyders should not be able to be seen by DM's or ZM's or anyone else for that matter ! There is no reason any of those people should know what your balances are or any other items pertaining to your finances. I would like to see what each one of them makes, after all what's fair is fair.
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Question guys.....when loading at warehouse what type of equipment do you use to pick and load product, pallets? U Carts?
Yeah

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Cape Cod Chip Man wrote:
Send it to that Rob guy. Please.
We stinkkk

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Guys, my Walmart was reset and I got screwed again! They took out lots of the regular Lance crackers and put a bunch of these new Lance Creations in. Who are they kidding? They won't sell! They're just gonna sit there and in the meantime I will continue to make less and less in my stores! This stinks! I don't care if you're the best I/O salesman in the world. If you are given a crap hand, you are screwed! I grow poorer by the day. WHY WHY WHY?!?!!??!
Lanceisinmypants

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

We stinkkk wrote:
Guys, my Walmart was reset and I got screwed again! They took out lots of the regular Lance crackers and put a bunch of these new Lance Creations in. Who are they kidding? They won't sell! They're just gonna sit there and in the meantime I will continue to make less and less in my stores! This stinks! I don't care if you're the best I/O salesman in the world. If you are given a crap hand, you are screwed! I grow poorer by the day. WHY WHY WHY?!?!!??!
easy fix there pull that cracker creation tag and put something that sells better there ..... get one them dumb ass Walmart workers with a label gun to make u a tag
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Wise chips going into Food Lion, How in the hell are are we to compete with the pallet display of Dale Jr. chips that are sent in.
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> easy fix there pull that cracker creation tag and put something that sells better there ..... get one them dumb ass Walmart workers with a label gun to make u a tag
How insulting to a Walmart asssociate, mine are all colledge educated, well paid and extremely happy workers, and the managers give me more end caps than I can handle, oops, sorry, the crack kicked in....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Lanceisinmypants wrote:
Anybody sell any cracker creations ? They dont promote these worth a shit ....
They're not a good item. Too high in fat and calories to appeal to the new generation of healthy snack consumers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr Big Daddy 3,812
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••