Snyder's of Hanover
Cape Cod Chip Man

Archer, FL

#3355 Apr 10, 2013
Anyone else having issues with financial privacy issues?

Been dealing with this now for 18 months, 3rd ZM and 2nd DM.

I just got an email about my balance...attached to it was a spreadsheet with all the balances due from Memphis to Alabama, south into Florida.
Lanceisinmypants

Tucker, GA

#3356 Apr 10, 2013
Anybody sell any cracker creations ? They dont promote these worth a shit ....

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3357 Apr 10, 2013
Cape Cod Chip Man wrote:
I just got an email about my balance...attached to it was a spreadsheet with all the balances due from Memphis to Alabama, south into Florida.
IBOs finances with Snyders should not be able to be seen by DM's or ZM's or anyone else for that matter ! There is no reason any of those people should know what your balances are or any other items pertaining to your finances. I would like to see what each one of them makes, after all what's fair is fair.
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#3358 Apr 10, 2013
Question guys.....when loading at warehouse what type of equipment do you use to pick and load product, pallets? U Carts?
Yeah

Norristown, PA

#3359 Apr 10, 2013
Cape Cod Chip Man wrote:
Send it to that Rob guy. Please.
We stinkkk

Kansas City, MO

#3360 Apr 11, 2013
Guys, my Walmart was reset and I got screwed again! They took out lots of the regular Lance crackers and put a bunch of these new Lance Creations in. Who are they kidding? They won't sell! They're just gonna sit there and in the meantime I will continue to make less and less in my stores! This stinks! I don't care if you're the best I/O salesman in the world. If you are given a crap hand, you are screwed! I grow poorer by the day. WHY WHY WHY?!?!!??!
Lanceisinmypants

Tucker, GA

#3361 Apr 11, 2013
We stinkkk wrote:
Guys, my Walmart was reset and I got screwed again! They took out lots of the regular Lance crackers and put a bunch of these new Lance Creations in. Who are they kidding? They won't sell! They're just gonna sit there and in the meantime I will continue to make less and less in my stores! This stinks! I don't care if you're the best I/O salesman in the world. If you are given a crap hand, you are screwed! I grow poorer by the day. WHY WHY WHY?!?!!??!
easy fix there pull that cracker creation tag and put something that sells better there ..... get one them dumb ass Walmart workers with a label gun to make u a tag
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3362 Apr 13, 2013
Wise chips going into Food Lion, How in the hell are are we to compete with the pallet display of Dale Jr. chips that are sent in.
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3363 Apr 13, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> easy fix there pull that cracker creation tag and put something that sells better there ..... get one them dumb ass Walmart workers with a label gun to make u a tag
How insulting to a Walmart asssociate, mine are all colledge educated, well paid and extremely happy workers, and the managers give me more end caps than I can handle, oops, sorry, the crack kicked in....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3364 Apr 13, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
Anybody sell any cracker creations ? They dont promote these worth a shit ....
They're not a good item. Too high in fat and calories to appeal to the new generation of healthy snack consumers.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3365 Apr 14, 2013
Did anyone else read the absurd letter about Xtrafuls in their statements? I know they think we are stupid but what an insult.
Fish Man

Qingdao, China

#3366 Apr 14, 2013
Lance Rep, what does it say?
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3367 Apr 14, 2013
Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Did anyone else read the absurd letter about Xtrafuls in their statements? I know they think we are stupid but what an insult.
yeah they are doing so well they have to send out all them coupons ... Every time their mouth is open they are lying ...
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3368 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
<quoted text> yeah they are doing so well they have to send out all them coupons ... Every time their mouth is open they are lying ...
If they are exceeding expectations, WHY are there still a shitload in every Walfart, and they have to send US a coupon, like we are going to use it.
Lanceisinmypants

United States

#3369 Apr 14, 2013
Did anybody else notice we are getting raped on parter brand allowances ? Example , food should taste good they are running it 2 for $4 giving it to publix for 1.05 47.5 percent really ?? And being snyders get all partner brand allowances back they are screwing us after paying our share of the allowances we are making 2 bucks a case ... Bend over boys !
Ben Dover

Frederick, MD

#3370 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
Did anybody else notice we are getting raped on parter brand allowances ? Example , food should taste good they are running it 2 for $4 giving it to publix for 1.05 47.5 percent really ?? And being snyders get all partner brand allowances back they are screwing us after paying our share of the allowances we are making 2 bucks a case ... Bend over boys !
Ben dover is above you
pretzel boy

United States

#3371 Apr 14, 2013
Lanceisinmypants wrote:
It's not just partner brands.....you guys do realize you lose 190.00 on every 1,000.00 pf PA given out
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3372 Apr 15, 2013
hey pretzel boy, this is your boss munch kong, you are fired!
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3373 Apr 15, 2013
snyders is raping us IBO's, and its time we all strike and show them where their money comes from.
wise ass

Rochester, NY

#3374 Apr 15, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Question!?!? Just the hell are you guys afraid of? You are iBO's...not employees! Start acting as such
I agree.. Just punch your dm in the face because he is a jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Thu Raja 4
Fill dirt Jun 19 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 17 olddancemom 4
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jun 3 Fitus T Bluster 378
News Photos: Annual shearing day at Littlestown alpacaa May '17 Fitus busted sphi... 2
Shed foundation question Apr '17 Gettysburg Gay Bars 4

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages