|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Old School Lance Man wrote:
I always heard be careful what you ask for......You just might get it..........
Well Lance has gotten what they asked for in this "EQUAL" merger with Snyders.......The company is being run into the ground........
And Singer is pulling a Steve Miller Band.........
Take the Money and Run..
Glad I was not offered a route after 22
1/2 years...And my last year I had sales of $525,000 dollars in a small town.....
Go fishing or play bingo ..
Yeah

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

And the false posts continue. Thanks Snyder's-Lance. Everybody still believes you.
Northeast Snackman

Sharon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

For the IBO's who truly treat their busness like owners you need not listen. For the ones who are being told what to do, when to do it, and hot to do it tell your DM's to f*** off. Dm's are not your bosses. They are the buffers between you and S-L. The ones who threaten you with losing your route or whatever the case is all lip service. Have things documented. As long as you are doing everything within guidelines there should be no problems. IBO's give the power to the DM's and mgmt cause you truly don't know your rights. When they tell you to take things out of the warehouse have them sign a document. If what they say is true they should have no problem signing. I don't know how many times IBO's were told product will be reinbursed and they weren't. Myself included. So, whenever we are told to take product the strong IBO's don't unless we receive documentation it will be guaranteed. Yes, there are a lot of rifts and bad blood. they want to treat us like crap, we push back.

-L hires non English speaking people with money who are week. They don't understand the meaning of a business owner until it's too late. Foxboro now has around 32 IBO's. The caucasion is now the true minority there. That's how S-L likes it. No push back. Just people who paid for their jobs.
Xtrafullssuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Northeast Snackman wrote:
For the IBO's who truly treat their busness like owners you need not listen. For the ones who are being told what to do, when to do it, and hot to do it tell your DM's to f*** off. Dm's are not your bosses. They are the buffers between you and S-L. The ones who threaten you with losing your route or whatever the case is all lip service. Have things documented. As long as you are doing everything within guidelines there should be no problems. IBO's give the power to the DM's and mgmt cause you truly don't know your rights. When they tell you to take things out of the warehouse have them sign a document. If what they say is true they should have no problem signing. I don't know how many times IBO's were told product will be reinbursed and they weren't. Myself included. So, whenever we are told to take product the strong IBO's don't unless we receive documentation it will be guaranteed. Yes, there are a lot of rifts and bad blood. they want to treat us like crap, we push back.
-L hires non English speaking people with money who are week. They don't understand the meaning of a business owner until it's too late. Foxboro now has around 32 IBO's. The caucasion is now the true minority there. That's how S-L likes it. No push back. Just people who paid for their jobs.
Amen ! Dm's work for us ... And if we have good sales and they get a bonus good for them , but that other b.s is not going to fly !
WNY distributer

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Northeast Snackman wrote:
Agreed!! The DM's ARE NOT your boss...PERIOD..get a freaking backbone and tell them to get off of your back ! What is the worst that can happen? They charge you with a breach of contract ? Well that is what lawyers are for ! Always remember...you are an IBO...Independent Business Owner...keep running to your DM whenever you encounter a problem and you will always be treated as an employee...without benefits....any of you guys remember that lawsuit ??? Band together brothers!!
WNY distributer

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Xtrafullssuck wrote:
<quoted text> Amen ! Dm's work for us ... And if we have good sales and they get a bonus good for them , but that other b.s is not going to fly !
True...the DM's do work for YOU...YOU are their best customer !!
Old time Jones

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Guys, I walked into one of my Walmarts today and was told Snyders sent 5 pallets of Popcorn. 5 pallets!!! Thankfully one was on the floor, but Walmart was not too happy that they sent that much. Still 4 left in the backroom. Anyone else get this sent to your store?
ripped off ralph

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Old time Jones wrote:
Guys, I walked into one of my Walmarts today and was told Snyders sent 5 pallets of Popcorn. 5 pallets!!! Thankfully one was on the floor, but Walmart was not too happy that they sent that much. Still 4 left in the backroom. Anyone else get this sent to your store?
We were told about 1 not 5, thats scary, wonder if it was a mistake, oh never mind, the great S?L never makes mistakes.
Xtrafullssuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Old time Jones wrote:
How many is there on a pallet ?
Northeast Snackman

Sharon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The one importing thing an IBO could/should do is be your accounts best friend. Get to know the people in charge and let them know you are just the middleman and when there are direct deliveries you are not resposible for the returns. An IBO will service the DD, but weare not resposible for the returns. I've been told by so many store managers the DM's and other sales people from S-L whine and beg till the account says YES, just to get rid of the people. So, they know S-L DM and salesmen are robots and whiners. Communicate with your accounts, become good friends with understandings and they you will benefit from this. Ask anyone who does this and they will tell you the same.

There's so much pressure to sell product, S-L will think of any way to sell more that last quarter. Public owned companies want growth, not flatliner sales. My grocery managers have rejected DM's before cause they literally asked me if the product would move in their store. That's what you want as an IBO. Communication and uniy with your accounts. Who cares about the company? That sure don't care about you.
123abc

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Anyone selling their route or know someone who did? What are the "going" ratios across the country? Im seeing 18-21 to 1...fair market value.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Heartbreak of Psoriasis wrote:
Reuters News Service.......Breaking News........
Barack Obama annouces today that a peace accord has been reached with North Korea. A White House spokesman gave the details as follows:
"North Korea has accepted an offer fromt he US to stop their nuclear testing program in exchange for food for their starving population. We were able to accomplish this with the help of Snyders of Hanover and WalMart. There are approximately one billion boxes of XTRAFULS CRACKERS sitting in Walmarts across the country and they have agreed to hand over to the government. This should feed Korea for about 5 years. Snyders representatives known as IBO's have agreed to pick up all this product and personally deliver to North Korea at their own expense.
Love it! I told you those extra goodies were for good luck!
ripped off ralph

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Bordeaux11611 wrote:
<quoted text>Love it! I told you those extra goodies were for good luck!
Now how in the hell could you forget to include the Lance popcorn, you are cutting our throats, please Mr. Obama, include the popcorn.
Old Man Goat

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Guys, Snyders Lance must be worried about first quarter earnings cause they are direct shipping a ton of crap the last month into Walmarts. Gotta make sure the stock price doesn't drop due to missed earnings. I think the economy is getting worse again. The last few months have been very hot cold. Unless you have everything onsale, you stuff just sits at Supervalu stores. Economy is not getting better, it's getting worse. Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
new route guy in ny

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

All S-L needs to do is go on consignment like PF and most of the problems will go away
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bordeaux where are you?? Come out, come out wherever you are. You are obviously ignoring NE Snackman's posts that are getting all positive reviews. But I said basically the same thing he did and you slammed me. Come on out you paranoid phony. Take on NE like you did me.
Anonymous

Moorefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I was a lance sales rep for 2 yrs before the merge now am ibo for s-l. I can say for sure I was making a better living as a lance rep w/ 10.5% comm. They said we will have more time to "sell" and will be basically " getting a raise". After signing the contract on my s-l route of 7 stores(1 WM, 2 Giant,3 Food Lion and 1 cash cstore)7500 avg sales I was excited. Until I started staling 200-300 a week from warehouse short codes. Receiving same dates on a lot of items for weeks on end. i'll add that I run my route from a bin, im 2 hours from warehouse. On avg getting cut 30-40 cases on my weekly order. Getting shorted hundreds every week and no credit received because warehouse claims they are not over. So where is my product because I don't have it! I need to sell and go back to a real job. My warehouse is Lorton Va. Just needed to vent a little, thanks
Old School Lance Man

Princeton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Popsmoveon wrote:
<quoted text> Go fishing or play bingo ..
Child, Please
ripped off ralph

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lanceva wrote:
I was a lance sales rep for 2 yrs before the merge now am ibo for s-l. I can say for sure I was making a better living as a lance rep w/ 10.5% comm. They said we will have more time to "sell" and will be basically " getting a raise". After signing the contract on my s-l route of 7 stores(1 WM, 2 Giant,3 Food Lion and 1 cash cstore)7500 avg sales I was excited. Until I started staling 200-300 a week from warehouse short codes. Receiving same dates on a lot of items for weeks on end. i'll add that I run my route from a bin, im 2 hours from warehouse. On avg getting cut 30-40 cases on my weekly order. Getting shorted hundreds every week and no credit received because warehouse claims they are not over. So where is my product because I don't have it! I need to sell and go back to a real job. My warehouse is Lorton Va. Just needed to vent a little, thanks
You need to talk to M B, if you are reciving product with less than30 day code you should recieve C-2 credit, if not, call Marty, we get credit in Littlestown for any thing 30 days or less, and I used to run out of there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,181 - 3,200 of5,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance