Head Lance guy

Bolingbrook, IL

#3284 Mar 29, 2013
How come you guys spend so much time complaining here? If you don't like it here go get a job mopping poop up at a high school. You stink, you stink, you stink!!!
ripped off ralph

Jefferson, MD

#3285 Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
ibo sucker

Arden, NC

#3286 Mar 30, 2013
N.C.
Old School Lance Man

Holly Springs, NC

#3287 Mar 30, 2013
Head Lance guy wrote:
How come you guys spend so much time complaining here? If you don't like it here go get a job mopping poop up at a high school. You stink, you stink, you stink!!!
Get a life, fool
Lance upper management

Bolingbrook, IL

#3288 Mar 30, 2013
Dude, I'm perhaps the greatest manager since Lou Pinella
Lance upper management

Bolingbrook, IL

#3289 Mar 30, 2013
guyz, I just snorted a o] pound of cocaine prrrovided by Ssnyders Lance Corp.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3290 Mar 30, 2013
Head Lance guy wrote:
Grow up and get a life a hole
Head Lance Dude

Bolingbrook, IL

#3291 Mar 31, 2013
you notice frito lay employees are hard working and snyders lance people just want to complain?

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3292 Mar 31, 2013
Head Lance Dude wrote:
you notice frito lay employees are hard working and snyders lance people just want to complain?
You should shut your mouth and take your stupid bs elsewhere
Tattooed pretzel

Marietta, OH

#3293 Mar 31, 2013
Why do you let the tool get to you and under your skin? It's a petty cry for attention, that is only fueled by your responses. If you ignore him, you take his power and ability to be a dick for attention. That's why I don't waste my time reading his post. Get it? And for the record, my territory is in West Virginia. Along the Ohio river to precise.
Head Lance Dude

Bolingbrook, IL

#3294 Mar 31, 2013
wny, if it's bs why, are you responding in such anger? You know it's trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3295 Apr 1, 2013
Head Lance Dude wrote:
We all complain. From top to bottom and all different company's. not just S-L guys. This world we live in isn't easy anymore. I do my share of complaining. It's part of life. And to say frito lay guys don't complain and are hard workers. U must not meet the ones on my route. They are always complaining about something and some of them are lazy as hell cutting corners to get off their route quicker. They deal with alot of the same BS us S-L guys deal with from a corporate level. We're all getting screwed somehow. And the funny thing is we have had like 2-3 frito guys come over to S-L.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#3296 Apr 3, 2013
Okay, I'll try this again. I was talking to a friend of mine about S-L, their business practices, and their treatment of the IO's. I asked him to take a look at their stock and let me know what he thought about everything. When he talked to me again the next day, he explained it to me like this. He said that even though he knew about the background of S-L thanks to me, that buying stock with S-L would be a great deal because they had the ideal situation going on, which was a guaranteed profit, a guaranteed return on your money, thanks to their use of their IO's. Snyder's-Lance made the independent operators not just their "delivery people", but they are also Snyder's-Lance guaranteed customers, once Snyder's-Lance convinces the IO's to sign a contract with them. He explained it to me further. We were standing in a company that makes a very popular beverage as we were having our conversation. He told me that this company, which we will call "Best Tea", delivers their tea to the company right across the street from it. "Best Tea" loves this situation because it is a guaranteed profit, it is a dependable profit, and it is a profit that happens almost immediately after the product is made, therefore there is little chance for any problems connected to that profit. Which makes this the perfect situation. And you can always depend on it. "Best Tea" also has their very own stores that they sell their products in, but even this set up isn't as dependable as their profit that they make by delivering right across the street from their factory. And why is this? Because even in their own stores, it is not considered a profit until the customer walks in, buys their product, and walks out of the store with it. As soon as they deliver their "Best Tea" to the company right across the street, it is an instant profit, and it is also one that happens on a regular basis, and so they can depend on that profit! At their stores, even though they own them, there are always some kind of problems, big and small, before you get your profit. You have to employ people to work there, you have to keep inventory, there could be unsatisfied customers and you have to refund some of your profit, etc. There is some cost connected with getting your profit. This is the exact same situation that Snyder's-Lance is using with their IO's! As soon as S-L delivers to the warehouses or wherever it is that the IO's pick up their products, a profit is being made for S-L. AS SOON AS!!! And it is a profit that happens on a REGULAR, SCHEDULED, basis, so therefore it is a GUARANTEED profit for S-L AND their stockholders! In the process of making THEIR profit, Snyder's-Lance leaves ALL the headaches, worries, stales, promotional costs, differences in prices, dealing with stores and other people and the public, dealing with traffic, etc., to the IO's! All in the name of being an "independent operator" and "being your own boss" and "running your own business"! Putting a good label on it to detract from the truth! And then when people on here start to get a little wise, S-L will put false posts on here to cajole you into thinking that this is an easy job to do and that it is a legitimate opportunity! And then the district managers will start to act tough and they, along with S-L, will start to threaten you because you are threatening their automatic profits just by thinking things through and comparing notes on here with other IO's! My friend said that HE might even start buying S-L stock because of it's dependability and guaranteed profit. I asked him how could he even think about doing that, what about the poor IO'S, something has to be done to change things for them. I reminded him that that was part of the reason that I asked him to take a look at this whole thing. You know what he said in response? "Frack the IO's! I'm not worried about them, I'm just worried about what is in it for me! And that's exactly how S-L and their stockholders feel!How dependable and profitable itis
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#3297 Apr 3, 2013
But then again, WHEN is the moment that Snyder's-Lance makes their instant profit? Is it actually the moment that product is delivered to the warehouses, or is it when the district managers give the IO's their loads, with the extra goodies added on for good luck, er, I mean extra profits for S-L. Or is it considered an extra profit for the DM'swhen they add on stuff that wasn't ordered, expected, etc. Now THERE is another tricky issue! And then when the IO's complain, everybody feigns ignorance or tells you, what is the big deal anyway, what, you can't handle it? Or that they will stop doing that to you, and then they don't? Or like Hilary Clinton would say, "What difference does it makes now?" And then besides all of this, they still find ways to cheat you with the handhelds, not making up the differences, making you pay for the promos, etc. I asked my friend about this and he said that this fraud is hard to see, especially when you look at the yearly totals. You can see it better when you look at the quarterly totals. And that the accounts receivable would have an exceptionally high increase relative to the increase in sales. He also talked about channel stuffing, and that has been a way that other companies have been caught in fraud. That is when you keep stuffing the warehouses full of product, a lot of it unwanted, unordered, and forced on someone just to push "profits" to make it look good, and then making someone else pay for it, even when it will expire or be no good for long. Isn't this what they do to the IO's? Here, you HAVE to take this, and then we won't give you a refund when it expires, which will be VERY SOON, or it WON'T sell, but you still HAVE to give US the guaranteed profit from it, you signed the contract with us, remember? So this is all legal when they force you to give them your money for a guaranteed loss on your part? Basically what Snyder's-Lance has been saying, is saying, and will continue to say to the IO's is this, "I got mines, who cares about yours?" Snyder's-Lance has all their friends, family, stockholders, etc., taken care of, who cares bout the independent operators' lives, right? It's all about the guaranteed profit and finding an ongoing, steady supply of fresh victims!
Rob

Ridgefield, CT

#3298 Apr 3, 2013
A couple of questions. I've read several posts and heard that some of the partner brands are disappearing. Wouldn't that reduce the value of a route? What if the route was supposedly doinng 6000 per week, only to find out it really only does 5000 week. At 10x 6k I would've paid 60k for something worth 50k. I've heard Stacy's, Brigford, Aurora might be going away in partner brands. Has anyone heard that or seen that? I know Wise was bought by a Mexican company is that goinng away, too? As a percentage of the sales per week, anyone know what percentage stales and promotional represents? Is it 10% each, for example. Thanks.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#3299 Apr 3, 2013
I have at least 2 more MAJOR subjects to enlighten you all further! Later! The very shocking education will continue! You are welcome!
Rob

Ridgefield, CT

#3300 Apr 3, 2013
really let's hear rmacarthur@altresearch.com
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#3301 Apr 3, 2013
Thanks Rob, I will, but later, I have to go now. Glad you are paying attention! I also have people afraid that something will happen to me, so I have things written down and in secure places. I have names, etc. I can't wait to tell!
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3302 Apr 3, 2013
Bordeaux I have some things I agree with you on, but others not so much. You talk about the guaranteed profits and overstuffing warehouses to force product on IBO's. For one, only the weak and intimidated IO's will take that product. In reality S-L has to INCREASE sales and profits to satisfy stockholders. Poor ordering by warehouse managers, which is common, results in understocked or overstocked warehouses which results in product going out of code before it even leaves the building or IO's not being able to satisfy their stores during promotions. The latter is very common. This type of product is also very fragile. Breakage is high. There is no guaranteed profit when you have mismanagement. One more comment about their stock which you seem to be promoting. The DOW has surged over the last year to record highs. Over the last 12 months LNCE stock is flat. 25 a year ago, 25 now. When the correction comes LNCE is going to tank.
chang chang

Woodstock, GA

#3303 Apr 3, 2013
wise chips suck hard, watch your stales and take care of bogos. tell your dm what he wants to hear to keep him off your back and never ever give them an email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr wolfman 51,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
Snyder's Lance Sep 3 Old School Lance Man 4
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug '14 Joe Biden 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search