gracious

Port Richey, FL

#3223 Mar 21, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>You have a very valid point, I am the same way, displays are not moving at all the shelf is much better.
does anyone know how much the Snyder's route in New port richey Florida cost.

Since: Feb 13

Webster, NY

#3224 Mar 21, 2013
whadda joke wrote:
I agree - it seems the more we have on sale the less I make. Have to handle that sale product several times - set up displays, etc. Easier to just sell off shelf. Im not aggressive anymore - all it ever did was get my route cut.
Guys,guys,guys....we make less when things are on sale because we only get 81% of the promo allowance back! I lose an average of 300.00 to 400.00 a week because of sale items! Just imagine if Snyders covered 100% of the PA !
Chit to hi

Duluth, GA

#3225 Mar 22, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys,guys,guys....we make less when things are on sale because we only get 81% of the promo allowance back! I lose an average of 300.00 to 400.00 a week because of sale items! Just imagine if Snyders covered 100% of the PA !
400 a week ? You would have to give 2500 in allowances to pay that much ...
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3226 Mar 22, 2013
gracious wrote:
<quoted text> does anyone know how much the Snyder's route in New port richey Florida cost.
I don't know for sure but if their claiming it does $8500 a week, at 11-12% you're looking at around $100,000. Plus you need a vehicle.
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3227 Mar 22, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Snyder did cover 100% of the PA's before the merger. The new S-L contract added the 17% charge. Bend over new guys.
partner brands

Ridgefield, CT

#3228 Mar 22, 2013
Lance said in their last earnings report that partner brand sales were down 8 million dollars in the fourth quarter which I estimate to be down about 10%. They said it was driven "by the loss of certain brands." Does anyone know which brands and if those are big or small brands? I've heard Green Mtn Salsa, Stacy's, Arura, maybe Jerklinks. Are these big sellers? Would the loss of these brands hurt your route sales, if so, by what percent?
dropped average

Hanover, PA

#3229 Mar 22, 2013
partner brands wrote:
Lance said in their last earnings report that partner brand sales were down 8 million dollars in the fourth quarter which I estimate to be down about 10%. They said it was driven "by the loss of certain brands." Does anyone know which brands and if those are big or small brands? I've heard Green Mtn Salsa, Stacy's, Arura, maybe Jerklinks. Are these big sellers? Would the loss of these brands hurt your route sales, if so, by what percent?
We couldnt survive without partner barnds some routes would be cut in half
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3230 Mar 22, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Something for everyone to consider...percentages are different based on location but in this case...why do they take 19% promo share when you are not paid 19% on partner brands?
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3231 Mar 22, 2013
Not sure why you guys are so concerned about promo fees. Do any of you guys have Supervalu stores? Unless you have promos, your product just sits. Frito realizes this. That's why their chips seems like they're 3 for 6 almost every week. I have no problem with the promo fees, but for crying out loud, start competing with frito lay. When Synders Lance had good promos I usually bring 400 - 500 dollars on Monday. No good sales and I bring 100-250 dollars. How can we make a living when we only sell 250 bucks worth of product OVER THE WEEKEND!?!?!?
Chit to hi

Duluth, GA

#3233 Mar 22, 2013
partner brands wrote:
kettle brand is down ... They aren't promoting like they did last year
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#3234 Mar 22, 2013
Bill wrote:
Not sure why you guys are so concerned about promo fees. Do any of you guys have Supervalu stores? Unless you have promos, your product just sits. Frito realizes this. That's why their chips seems like they're 3 for 6 almost every week. I have no problem with the promo fees, but for crying out loud, start competing with frito lay. When Synders Lance had good promos I usually bring 400 - 500 dollars on Monday. No good sales and I bring 100-250 dollars. How can we make a living when we only sell 250 bucks worth of product OVER THE WEEKEND!?!?!?
Don't have super value, but we asked why Frito, UTZ, Martins, ETC. always have bogo's and we don't, and were told the cost is too high for us to do them, I would gladly eat 19% of the cost to move a lot of product.

Rochester, NY

#3235 Mar 23, 2013
Chit to hi wrote:
<quoted text> 400 a week ? You would have to give 2500 in allowances to pay that much ...
19% of 1000.00 is 190.00....2000.00 would be 380.00....get it?

Rochester, NY

#3236 Mar 23, 2013
Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Snyder did cover 100% of the PA's before the merger. The new S-L contract added the 17% charge. Bend over new guys.
We always covered the 19%
S-l hassomeretarded ibos

Duluth, GA

#3237 Mar 23, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
19% of 1000.00 is 190.00....2000.00 would be 380.00....get it?
u pay 17 percent numb nuts .. And when did u give 2500 in allowances in one week ?
Hubby wife team

Hubbard, OH

#3238 Mar 23, 2013
Has anyone here walked away from their route still oweing money on the loan? What exactly happens? We have been told many different things from DM and other IOs. Our DM only said that our credit will be ruined and thats it.. is that true? Will they try to collect the remaining loan balance from us, or just resell it.

Also, has anyone here sold their route? How long did the full process take?
WNY distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3239 Mar 23, 2013
S-l hassomeretarded ibos wrote:
<quoted text> u pay 17 percent numb nuts .. And when did u give 2500 in allowances in one week ?
Listen up stupid...up here we sell a brand of potato chips called Wise, along with other partner brands,...they were on sale this past week buy 2 get 3 free....it adds up to 2500.00 quickly ...so tell me smart ass, what is 19% of 2500.00 ? If you still can't figure it out , it's 475.00. It's idiots like you that should not be in this business.
WNY distributer

Pittsford, NY

#3240 Mar 23, 2013
Hubby wife team wrote:
Has anyone here walked away from their route still oweing money on the loan? What exactly happens? We have been told many different things from DM and other IOs. Our DM only said that our credit will be ruined and thats it.. is that true? Will they try to collect the remaining loan balance from us, or just resell it.
Do not walk away...sell it on your own, but if you do walk Snyders will run route until it is sold
S-l hassomeretarded ibos

Duluth, GA

#3241 Mar 23, 2013
WNY distributer wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up stupid...up here we sell a brand of potato chips called Wise, along with other partner brands,...they were on sale this past week buy 2 get 3 free....it adds up to 2500.00 quickly ...so tell me smart ass, what is 19% of 2500.00 ? If you still can't figure it out , it's 475.00. It's idiots like you that should not be in this business.
lol sorry son if you are paying 400 a week in allowances )which I really don't believe but who I am to know whats going on up there , then I can see why you guys aren't making any money ....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3242 Mar 23, 2013
Hubby wife team wrote:
Snyders is nothing more than a large funnel and you at the top and their at the bottom collecting whatever Snyders shake you down for. My wife & I worked together after 4yrs we just had enough
with their Accounting Errors and Number Shuffles
We kept track of everything Selling the route was like a the Monkey off your back and out of pockets bleeding you dry and born again! LOL
Snyders told us 30days in writing But when did they ever tell the truth 5 weeks it took them to get our settlement deposited I lost 28k during the companies route buybacks plus 5k credits alot I/Os lost money and many walked due to newer contracts NNJ warehouse very corrupt ..
george

Brick, NJ

#3243 Mar 23, 2013
Dont let them take the route back! Sell it for what u paid 4 it or take a small loss on it!! Even if u have to hold 10 grand just so u save your credit! Or sell them the route what u paid 4 it and give them your truck or trailor just to save your credit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs