Snyder's of Hanover
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#3170 Mar 16, 2013
And yet another direct ship into wally world, Lance xtra fulls with cheese. Look for them, they tried to get me to do something with them, I told them they are yours, not mine.
Hot fries

Tucker, GA

#3171 Mar 16, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
And yet another direct ship into wally world, Lance xtra fulls with cheese. Look for them, they tried to get me to do something with them, I told them they are yours, not mine.
heard they have pounders and extra full toasty pallets coming ...
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#3172 Mar 16, 2013
Hot fries wrote:
<quoted text> heard they have pounders and extra full toasty pallets coming ...
and they keep coming , and coming,

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3173 Mar 16, 2013
Pounders have already been shipped to mine!
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3174 Mar 16, 2013
These direct ship pallets to Walmart are really starting to piss me off. Snyders just jams it in there and no one at Walmart does jack shi* with them. They just let them rot in the back room. If Snyders is gonna do this, they have the duty to make sure Walmart management makes room for it on the floor. Total BS! Oh, and at one of my Walmarts the new XTRA cracker pallet is on the floor and it's selling like crap. sold 4 boxes! 4 whopping boxes in 3 weeks! This company is becoming very depressing to I/O for. I see things getting worse and worse
whadda joke

Carlisle, PA

#3175 Mar 17, 2013
I got a full pallet of XTRA in mine plus another half pallet of toasty and a pounder and a cape cod one coming. I am contacting my lawyer because it is now getting out of hand. We should be involved in this process somehow and what do you do when this stuff is shoved into the backroom?? I am not picking it up or handling it. I got my money so as far as I am concerned it becomes Snyders problem since they did not include me in the decision. Can't wait to hear from my lawyer. He already believes Snyder's has breached our contract on several issues.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#3176 Mar 17, 2013
whadda joke wrote:
I got a full pallet of XTRA in mine plus another half pallet of toasty and a pounder and a cape cod one coming. I am contacting my lawyer because it is now getting out of hand. We should be involved in this process somehow and what do you do when this stuff is shoved into the backroom?? I am not picking it up or handling it. I got my money so as far as I am concerned it becomes Snyders problem since they did not include me in the decision. Can't wait to hear from my lawyer. He already believes Snyder's has breached our contract on several issues.
there is also a pallet drop of lance popcorn coming, fyi
Cbus

New York, NY

#3177 Mar 17, 2013
whadda joke wrote:
what issues?
Western New York IO

North Creek, NY

#3178 Mar 17, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
You did the right thing!!
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3179 Mar 17, 2013
Billy, Lance popcorn? Didn't even know Lance made popcorn.
Bent over Billy

Frederick, MD

#3180 Mar 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
Billy, Lance popcorn? Didn't even know Lance made popcorn.
had a quarterly sales beating, I mean meeting and the DM told us about it and was all exited, we werent, more crap to deal with.
Hot fries

Tucker, GA

#3181 Mar 17, 2013
Western New York IO wrote:
<quoted text>
You did the right thing!!
Clowns better have some coupons coming to clean up some of these dog x tra fulls !
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#3182 Mar 18, 2013
Just curious, but how do you guys do with the lance crackers and those cracker creations?

And archway cookies?

Only place I sell crackers decently is walmart, but then again if you put poop in a bag with a pricetag, it'll sell there.

But I dont do well with the crackers at all other than walmart, stale city. And as for those archway cookies, they don't even sell well in walmart, 1 box a week, once in a while every other week in slow seasons.
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#3183 Mar 18, 2013
that stuff is for the birds.
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3184 Mar 18, 2013
Archway are horrible for me. I don't even sell them at Walmart.
jimmy jo

Magee, MS

#3185 Mar 18, 2013
We sell a lot of lance HP down here prob close to half of our routes. Archway, some routes sell 2 cases a week some sell 20 it is a hard sell. The cracker creation only sell when they run coupons in the papers. The new flavor will do horrible. Nabisco has had the same flavors with the golden gram name attached and they do not move.

At the last shareholders quarterly meeting one of the high up said "our primary concern is the shareholders." Probably the first truthful thing they said.
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3186 Mar 18, 2013
Guys, it's the start of another crappy week! Lets see if we can sell even less product than last week. Since our company has decided it doesn't want to compete with Frito Lay on prices anymore, I see plenty of crappy weeks in the coming weeks, months, years!
dropped route avearge

Hanover, PA

#3187 Mar 18, 2013
Lost Grean Mountain Salsa at Giant more money down the drain that we paid snyder/lance for.Were is our pay back for lost items.Soon we will all be down to about 6000 a week and will owe snyders money to buy the route back.Con artist
Bill

Qingdao, China

#3188 Mar 18, 2013
Guys, don't you get it? Everything snyders lance does is revolved around the stock price. They need to make more profit. Throw a few pallets in our Walmarts. Need more profit? Have fewer and fewer hot sales to compete with Frito Lay. They make more selling 5 bags of chips, than 12 bags at a discounted price. Need more profit for shareholders? Refuse to pay stores for more shelf space and display space. Why do you think Frito gets display space in half of the store? It costs money! When Snyders Lance comes up with their "plans" they consider stock price first, us 2nd. Nudff said
no pity for fools

Littleton, CO

#3189 Mar 18, 2013
Everyone who is expressing their concerns about S-L should've taken a step back before signing a contract. You call yourself businessmen but what part of the contract didn't you understand? It hasn't changed from the time you all signed you lives away. Now, after the fact, you don't like the conditions? It's always been a one way contract. You just fell for their sales pitch. Instead of concentrating on telling everyone you are going to be a business owner before signing. You should READ and understand the contract first. Because if you did, you would have NEVER signed it. So, stop whining and deal with it. Service your routes like workers till you find another fool to purchase it from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul 23 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul 23 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul 1 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '16 VroomVroom717 13

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance