Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#3120 Mar 12, 2013
If you walk away they will charge you for a DM running it until they sell it, decreasing any, if not all equity you have, and then they will screw you without KY.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3121 Mar 12, 2013
Cbus wrote:
Does anyone know what happens if you turn in your computer and say bye bye? Management cant seem to answer me so like everything else, I'm left to guess. These routes are unsellable and I have another opportunity I can't pass on. I've tried for over a year to make this work but,.......
Where's your route at? I'm out of Columbus too.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3122 Mar 12, 2013
Cbus wrote:
Does anyone know what happens if you turn in your computer and say bye bye? Management cant seem to answer me so like everything else, I'm left to guess. These routes are unsellable and I have another opportunity I can't pass on. I've tried for over a year to make this work but,.......
DON'T DO IT!! Negotiate with the company on a buyout that will enable you to walk away with a small profit. Hire a lawyer if necessary. If you just walk away you're leaving yourself wide open to legal action. Don't let them win. Approach this professionally and you'll make out alright. Approach it like a loser, schmuck and they'll walk all over you.
Cbus

Columbus, OH

#3123 Mar 12, 2013
Buckeye for life wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your route at? I'm out of Columbus too.
sawmill

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3124 Mar 12, 2013
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt give enough detail...selling product in store..showing as an oversell..sales show on invoice..sales show on sales register however sales on route summary are less than sales register...sales do not carry over...however shows as an inventory overage rather than being counted as sold product. Thinking there is a "bug" in the software that needs to be addressed?! Soon!!!
Interesting , I never noticed that....thanks !

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3125 Mar 12, 2013
Stiff Peter wrote:
<quoted text> yep u will get bent over .. Any equity left in ur route u can forget about it , and if you owe them money they will send you to collections and screw up ur credit
They will run your route, take out expenses. And give you what is left over, and there will be money left over.Make sure you get all loads and invoices each week !!!
Not yo cheese

Duluth, GA

#3126 Mar 12, 2013
In the southern half of Georgia, over 20 I.o.s have walked. They roll your balances over to the next sucker!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3127 Mar 12, 2013
123abc wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt give enough detail...selling product in store..showing as an oversell..sales show on invoice..sales show on sales register however sales on route summary are less than sales register...sales do not carry over...however shows as an inventory overage rather than being counted as sold product. Thinking there is a "bug" in the software that needs to be addressed?! Soon!!!
Has your area recently received new computers? My area received them about 3 months ago and I have noticed bugs too. For example when doing a credit at a gas station(quicktrip) I gave credit for like 6 different items totally like 12 items total. It added all of it into my inventory at the end of the day and when I zeroed it out it didn't show any kind of inventory difference. This happen like 2 weeks ago. Did another credit in that same store today so I'm gonna check to see if it did the same thing tomorrow. Didn't think about it til I saw your post. I let my DM know via email on all the computer issues along with other things so he can pass it on. If its something consistent or real major I call route support
123abc

Hanover, PA

#3128 Mar 13, 2013
Bbqbob01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your area recently received new computers? My area received them about 3 months ago and I have noticed bugs too. For example when doing a credit at a gas station(quicktrip) I gave credit for like 6 different items totally like 12 items total. It added all of it into my inventory at the end of the day and when I zeroed it out it didn't show any kind of inventory difference. This happen like 2 weeks ago. Did another credit in that same store today so I'm gonna check to see if it did the same thing tomorrow. Didn't think about it til I saw your post. I let my DM know via email on all the computer issues along with other things so he can pass it on. If its something consistent or real major I call route support
A few received new HH but others received HH with new software which is what I have. I reported issues about two weeks ago said they are still looking into issues. Meanwhile same issues exist creating shortage in my check. Same issue happened this week on Monday so I'm assuming my check will be incorrect next week too? Wonder if money due me goes past 30 days if I can collect a late fee from snyders..LOL!!
Big boss man

Bolingbrook, IL

#3129 Mar 13, 2013
Guys, I Just confirmed that all Synders Lance IO's will be taking a pay cut soon. Commish will only be 13 percent now. Sorry
nsh

Hanover, PA

#3130 Mar 13, 2013
Big boss man wrote:
Guys, I Just confirmed that all Synders Lance IO's will be taking a pay cut soon. Commish will only be 13 percent now. Sorry
your a ---hole pal
Long rod

United States

#3131 Mar 13, 2013
Big boss man wrote:
Guys, I Just confirmed that all Synders Lance IO's will be taking a pay cut soon. Commish will only be 13 percent now. Sorry
Go stand in front of Walmart and try to give away them extra full crackers ... Douche bag !
Sam E

Chisinau, Moldova

#3132 Mar 13, 2013
How are your xtra lance crackers selling? I put up a half pallet at my Walmart and a whopping total of 4 boxes sold so far. lol
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#3133 Mar 13, 2013
Sam E wrote:
How are your xtra lance crackers selling? I put up a half pallet at my Walmart and a whopping total of 4 boxes sold so far. lol
I think I have sold 5 boxes, got you beat, lol, if it wont sell in walmart, they have it by the checkouts, they will not sell any where
snack guy

Meriden, CT

#3134 Mar 13, 2013
Pirate Booty is for sale. VMG Partners: is going to have an auction for it. SL, Frito, General Mills, and Hains Celestial are possible buyers.
Bent over Billy

Jefferson, MD

#3135 Mar 13, 2013
snack guy wrote:
Pirate Booty is for sale. VMG Partners: is going to have an auction for it. SL, Frito, General Mills, and Hains Celestial are possible buyers.
Where did you hear that. Quite a shock, but in this day and age any thing can happen in this market.
Garlic nibblers

United States

#3136 Mar 13, 2013
snack guy wrote:
Pirate Booty is for sale. VMG Partners: is going to have an auction for it. SL, Frito, General Mills, and Hains Celestial are possible buyers.
general mills bought food should taste good and the last month or so they have promoted big time , maybe they will get it ... Anybody but frito gay
snack guy

Meriden, CT

#3137 Mar 13, 2013
Bent over Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you hear that. Quite a shock, but in this day and age any thing can happen in this market.
The deal pipeline if you google snyder's lance, news. Also found they have another potential lawsuit. Be investigated for breech of fiduciary responsibility. It is about how they give stock options to executives. Singer has cashed out on over 16 million in stock sales and options in the last year. All while you take pay cuts.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#3139 Mar 13, 2013
snack guy wrote:
Pirate Booty is for sale. VMG Partners: is going to have an auction for it. SL, Frito, General Mills, and Hains Celestial are possible buyers.
Even if Snyders buys it, the IO's probably will not be able to sell it....just like Snack Factory
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#3140 Mar 13, 2013
Twinkies maybe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts 1 hr Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gary 51,496
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Sep 4 lesson learned 8
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••