Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

@ BUCKEYE FOR LIFE... how you like January's mission sales ? not to shabby huh... hope you got your settlements worked out.

Since: May 12

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

DO NOT GO THRU WITH IT!!! My husband has been in the snack business for 10 years and could not make this work!!! Stay AWAY from S-L go to Pepridge Farm or somewhere else!
Pablo of Houston wrote:
Your help is needed, I'm thinking of purchasing
a route in Houston.
Any success stories?
How much should I pay for a route?
Plenty of negative stories posted on this site,
not sure why?
Thank you for your help.
LANCE-SNYDER CEO

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

All of you get off this site and get to work! I have outgrown my 100 room Mansion and want to buy a new, bigger one!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

boxhard wrote:
@ BUCKEYE FOR LIFE... how you like January's mission sales ? not to shabby huh... hope you got your settlements worked out.
January was fun! It seems I am finally getting the settlement worked out, I recieved a couple heavty checks!Mission has worked with me on getting it figured out! Unlike other companies! I would recommend being an IO at Mission even with my rocky start!
Old School Lance Man

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LANCE-SNYDER CEO wrote:
All of you get off this site and get to work! I have outgrown my 100 room Mansion and want to buy a new, bigger one!!
Child please
The Franchise

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pablo of Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong post, see below.
I made an 11% spread on the purchase vs. selling price.
new route guy in ny

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone have any good/bad information on S-L on long island and any route information please
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

What do want to know?
SL sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

new route guy in ny wrote:
Does anyone have any good/bad information on S-L on long island and any route information please
Run away is all you need to know. Don't look back because if u do the SL monster will eat your savings, checking and your credit. This company, as it stands, is the worse business decision for you and your family. Take it from someone that has with this company for 12 years and as so as I sell the better.
jimmy jo

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

snackman wrote:
<quoted text>we are being told that we get 12% on drop shipments which means that our own company is undercutting the ibo. This to me sounds like lawsuit material as we have bought the exclusive rights to our product line. so start pressing the issue with your dm's as this will do know good but it will send a clear message that we know what is happening here and it will not be tollerated
Unfortunately we bought the privilege to work the accounts in our set territory. We have people that buy our product from a master distributor and sell it in our area.
new route guy in ny

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Are you buying from Snyder or an IBO? That makes a difference in the price an IBO is going to want more....the contracts are tilted heavily in Snyders favor....but you do have rights. Do not eat Snyders push you around,the DM's will try their best to do so....just tell them to fuck off
SL sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
FELLOW DM

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
catfish

Morrison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I am doing good and so are others in illinios area No complaints
Cheese balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FELLOW DM wrote:
ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
all snyders dm's should be KFC fry cooks ....
BuckWild

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else making less than minimum wage?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SL sucks wrote:
People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
It sure as hell does seem as if SL couldn't give a shit about the IBO's......We are the very fabric of the company....most of our customers buy from us because they care about the IBO's, not the company or the product ...there are plenty of snack companies for our customers to buy from....they choose to display Snyders because of the IBO...not the DM's ....most of whom have the personality of a rock.
Some guy

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Long Island routes go between 28 and 30/1. If you're putting the minimum down you will not make much money after your note payment.
New IBO

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Synders screwing me on my first check. keep giving me story about it was mail. everytime i call i get a story. These guys are crooks and lairs. they dont even keep track of your cash deposits. how you know you getting that money back. CROOKS I TELL YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 hr Dem voter 51,296
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 23 hr PA INDEPENDENT 3,906
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000