Snyder's of Hanover
SL sucks

Atlanta, GA

#2966 Feb 17, 2013
new route guy in ny wrote:
Does anyone have any good/bad information on S-L on long island and any route information please
Run away is all you need to know. Don't look back because if u do the SL monster will eat your savings, checking and your credit. This company, as it stands, is the worse business decision for you and your family. Take it from someone that has with this company for 12 years and as so as I sell the better.
jimmy jo

Hattiesburg, MS

#2967 Feb 17, 2013
snackman wrote:
<quoted text>we are being told that we get 12% on drop shipments which means that our own company is undercutting the ibo. This to me sounds like lawsuit material as we have bought the exclusive rights to our product line. so start pressing the issue with your dm's as this will do know good but it will send a clear message that we know what is happening here and it will not be tollerated
Unfortunately we bought the privilege to work the accounts in our set territory. We have people that buy our product from a master distributor and sell it in our area.
new route guy in ny

Mount Vernon, NY

#2968 Feb 17, 2013
At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2969 Feb 17, 2013
At what ration should I buy a S-L route? Are the contracts that bad? If you buy a route how can you not make any money on it, I just dont underatand?
Are you buying from Snyder or an IBO? That makes a difference in the price an IBO is going to want more....the contracts are tilted heavily in Snyders favor....but you do have rights. Do not eat Snyders push you around,the DM's will try their best to do so....just tell them to fuck off
SL sucks

Atlanta, GA

#2970 Feb 18, 2013
People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
FELLOW DM

United States

#2971 Feb 18, 2013
ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
catfish

Fulton, IL

#2972 Feb 18, 2013
I am doing good and so are others in illinios area No complaints
Cheese balls

United States

#2973 Feb 18, 2013
FELLOW DM wrote:
ALL DM's at Snyder-Lance are VERY, VERY HARD WORKERS!!!
all snyders dm's should be KFC fry cooks ....
BuckWild

Wayne, NJ

#2974 Feb 18, 2013
Anyone else making less than minimum wage?
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2975 Feb 18, 2013
SL sucks wrote:
People I realize a lot of you are out of work and are desperate. But why go from the frying pan to fire? This isn't the company to hang your hat on for the future of your family. You are looking at long hrs, warehouse headaches, no checks, management that cares only about their advancement and a company that has the same mentally of a mob boss. From the Goodfellas movie, "business off, bills dues" FUCK YOU pay us.
It sure as hell does seem as if SL couldn't give a shit about the IBO's......We are the very fabric of the company....most of our customers buy from us because they care about the IBO's, not the company or the product ...there are plenty of snack companies for our customers to buy from....they choose to display Snyders because of the IBO...not the DM's ....most of whom have the personality of a rock.
Some guy

Ardsley, NY

#2976 Feb 20, 2013
Long Island routes go between 28 and 30/1. If you're putting the minimum down you will not make much money after your note payment.
New IBO

Washington, DC

#2977 Feb 20, 2013
Synders screwing me on my first check. keep giving me story about it was mail. everytime i call i get a story. These guys are crooks and lairs. they dont even keep track of your cash deposits. how you know you getting that money back. CROOKS I TELL YOU!!!!
Head Lance Boss

Bolingbrook, IL

#2978 Feb 20, 2013
Why are you guys complaining again???? Get back to work! NOW!
Lawyer Time

Ruston, LA

#2979 Feb 20, 2013
I am told that the 1099 that S-L is sending out consists of three things: 1.Settlement checks paid to you. 2.Loans they paid on your behalf. 3. Any escrow accts.
real route man

Overland Park, KS

#2980 Feb 21, 2013
I can only say positive things about Snyder's-Lance. If you are willing to put in the time (yes, that means over 40 hours per week) and are smart enough to run a route the right way, there is plenty of money to be made being an independent operator for Snyder's-Lance. I get plenty of support from my District Manager and Zone Manager and work in the middle of the country. This is the best thing I ever got into..owning my own business and reaping the rewards. I earned over $55,000 after my expenses in 2013. Ask some other folks in this business if they are doing that good.
snaclman

Gettysburg, PA

#2981 Feb 21, 2013
real route man wrote:
I can only say positive things about Snyder's-Lance. If you are willing to put in the time (yes, that means over 40 hours per week) and are smart enough to run a route the right way, there is plenty of money to be made being an independent operator for Snyder's-Lance. I get plenty of support from my District Manager and Zone Manager and work in the middle of the country. This is the best thing I ever got into..owning my own business and reaping the rewards. I earned over $55,000 after my expenses in 2013. Ask some other folks in this business if they are doing that good.
oh yea well I will have to say that this company sucks the big one they screw us every chance they can
SL sucks

United States

#2982 Feb 21, 2013
real route man wrote:
LOL you only made 55k. You think that's great money for being a business owner? You getting screwed and are too stupid to realize it. Just wait until you have a bogo cape and don't have the product because the warehouse screwed up. Just wait until you pay over 600 in one week for promo fees on a 13k week and see your 2100 check down to 1200 after fees and route note then tell me how great it is.
nfw

Virginia Beach, VA

#2983 Feb 21, 2013
real route man wrote:
if everthing is so damn good , why are IOs walking away left and right? and before you say something else stupid most of the people leaving havce been in this business over 10 years. so they know how to run a route. the system that we are working under just is not condusive to making a route work for you. there is no way to grow your route because you can't load what you need when you need it.
Lance Boss

Bolingbrook, IL

#2984 Feb 21, 2013
You guys suck. NFW, I bet you are retarded!
Cheese balls

United States

#2985 Feb 21, 2013
Lance Boss wrote:
You guys suck. NFW, I bet you are retarded!
hey numb nuts scattered and covered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Sat Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Sat test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul 1 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '16 VroomVroom717 13

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance