Snyder's of Hanover

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2926 Feb 6, 2013
I am a ibo in Florida and was wondering if anyone is being charged allowance on the promotional sales?

United States

#2927 Feb 6, 2013
DFEDEROFF wrote:
If anyone is serious about suing s-l for there underhanded and illegal tactics let me know
... What state are you in?
Cbus

Lewis Center, OH

#2928 Feb 6, 2013
DFEDEROFF wrote:
If anyone is serious about suing s-l for there underhanded and illegal tactics let me know
just made an appt. today for next Wed. I'm meeting with a contract lawyer.
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

#2929 Feb 6, 2013
Stick it to the man wrote:
I am a ibo in Florida and was wondering if anyone is being charged allowance on the promotional sales?
of course we are either 17 or 18 percent depending what percentage u make .... Also on partner brands where snyders get reimbursed 100 percent from the partner brand company ..snyders of bend over !
Not yo cheese

Warner Robins, GA

#2930 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone in the state of Georgia interested in being involved with a forthcoming lawsuit against S-L,feel free to contact us at the following e-mail. [email protected]
whadda joke

Hanover, PA

#2931 Feb 6, 2013
Its too bad - Snyders-Lance can fix this by just paying us the 20% they promised when we started. Until then they will get what they get - a lot of unhappy ibo's struggling to get by. Do you think Singer, Warehime, Carl Lee, and Ed Good get it yet??

United States

#2932 Feb 6, 2013
Snyders loves ibos wrote:
<quoted text> of course we are either 17 or 18 percent depending what percentage u make .... Also on partner brands where snyders get reimbursed 100 percent from the partner brand company ..snyders of bend over !
Just wanted to know.. I had heard some States where not charged.... Nevertheless I'm with you, Synders of bend over..
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

#2933 Feb 6, 2013
cookieman wrote:
Did you incorporate at the beginning of the year. You may have another 1099 coming under your lock.
It is the total of the checks you received plus note payment and service charge
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

#2934 Feb 6, 2013
mississippi distributor wrote:
<quoted text>
well if u Dm get off your ass and actually get out and sale instead trying to control everthing as if we were company routes then they would be no need to conplaint.. everyone would be making money.. we have alot stonger rapport in the market
accounts would wrk with us more because they see we care
but alongs yall keep down this road Snyder lance will contitue to get lawsuits, bad name, and routes up for sale.. simple fixs
if I was paying u guys u wiil do your jobs.. and stop all this
because as i see it--- there to many distributor that are so confused and agrevated because they donot know how the conpensation works when all it would take is snyder lance DM to care and teach..
You make sense......but it's harder then hell to understand your writing....you sound as dumb as a DM!!
Pretzel boy

Rochester, NY

#2935 Feb 6, 2013
chase that number wrote:
does anyone have any idea if we will ever get to sell the pretzel crisp or will that stay a direct shipment like it is now
I have been told that the Snack Factory will stay direct ship....another bullshit move by Snyders
all ok

United States

#2936 Feb 6, 2013
Lets all join hands and try to get along with this great company!!
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

#2937 Feb 7, 2013
So what are we making on these lance half pallets in Walmart ? 8 percent ......
Mississipp distributor

Jackson, MS

#2938 Feb 7, 2013
Pretzel boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make sense......but it's harder then hell to understand your writing....you sound as dumb as a DM!!
I must be... I bought a Snyder lance route
Cheese balls

Nashville, TN

#2939 Feb 7, 2013
all ok wrote:
Lets all join hands and try to get along with this great company!!
Turn your minivan in you are back to work @ waffle house junior ...

Since: Apr 12

Rochester, NY

#2940 Feb 7, 2013
whadda joke wrote:
Its too bad - Snyders-Lance can fix this by just paying us the 20% they promised when we started. Until then they will get what they get - a lot of unhappy ibo's struggling to get by. Do you think Singer, Warehime, Carl Lee, and Ed Good get it yet??
I'm sure they get it....they just don't give a shit!!!
Pretzel Boy

Rochester, NY

#2941 Feb 7, 2013
Hey guys... Question.....what are the warehouse hours in other parts of the country....in upstate NY...they are 1-4 five days a week...we have been told that its Snyders policy throughout the country

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2942 Feb 8, 2013
Pretzel Boy wrote:
Hey guys... Question.....what are the warehouse hours in other parts of the country....in upstate NY...they are 1-4 five days a week...we have been told that its Snyders policy throughout the country
I believe they are 12-5 in Columbus, Ohio. At least they were when I pulled out of their. You can't believe a word these people say!
Only company in the world who are actually AGAINST there sales force!! Makes no sense to me!
bob

Chesapeake, VA

#2943 Feb 8, 2013
Pretzel Boy wrote:
mon 5am-7am then 11am-5pm/tue 11am-5pm/wed closed/thu 5am-7am then 11am-5pm/fri 11am-5pm closed sat-sun unless its the end of the quarter
catfish

Fulton, IL

#2944 Feb 8, 2013
Can someone tell me what is going on with the lawsuits and what are they about....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2945 Feb 8, 2013
Pretzel Boy wrote:
Dallas/FW hours are like 7 or 8 in the morning til 5 in the evening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utz buys Golden Flake Wed jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul 23 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul 23 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul 1 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance