Snyder's of Hanover
LETS GET IT

United States

#2906 Jan 30, 2013
Im glad I found this site BEFORE I signed on the dotted line!!
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#2907 Jan 30, 2013
Snyders of bend over wrote:
Built 100 case display of spicy sandwiches and garlic nibblers today @ Walmart .......
why????
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2908 Jan 30, 2013
As the cost of your truck, repairs, fuel, insurance for the truck and your family, plus inflation all rise, every vending company, except 1 I can think of, is constantly lowering the percentage they are willing to pay to their distributors. Every new contract takes more $ away from the Independent Distributor and sends it to management. The question is, why would anybody want to get in this business? The major chains, here it is Publix and WalMart, are moving more products to AR (automatic replenishment) thus eliminating the distributor. Sure some guys are doing very well, but the percentage of them is shrinking every day. Good luck in finding the company and route that will make you a success. The odds are getting longer with each passing day.
Snyders of bend over

United States

#2909 Jan 30, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>why????
Lol being a smart Ass ...
annoynomous By-Stander

Hattiesburg, MS

#2910 Jan 31, 2013
Big lawsuit in federal court in Mississipi against Snyders-Lance...A local Distrubutor is going to trial against them...Will keep you posted guy's...

Since: May 12

Siler City, NC

#2911 Jan 31, 2013
You got any details on this? Court filings should be public file... would like to read what the plaintiff says.
annoynomous By-Stander wrote:
Big lawsuit in federal court in Mississipi against Snyders-Lance...A local Distrubutor is going to trial against them...Will keep you posted guy's...
123abc

Hanover, PA

#2912 Jan 31, 2013
Can anyone tell me how the 1099 compensation figure is determined? Total of your checks from the year...total of checks plus add in route payment etc? Anything I have tried does not add up to their figure. The only way I'm close is total of checks plus add in my share of promo dollars they took out during course of year?
Mississipp distributor

Byram, MS

#2913 Jan 31, 2013
annoynomous By-Stander wrote:
This is good news I think u just run this dm out of here it would not be so bad
I hope u take him down
Snyders loves ibos

United States

#2914 Jan 31, 2013
123abc wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the 1099 compensation figure is determined? Total of your checks from the year...total of checks plus add in route payment etc? Anything I have tried does not add up to their figure. The only way I'm close is total of checks plus add in my share of promo dollars they took out during course of year?
Just figure out what u made in them 52 weeks and take the rest off as promos allowances aint no telling where snyders came up with the figures .. No since paying the IRS money u didn't earn
Hubby wife team

Cleveland, OH

#2915 Feb 4, 2013
123abc wrote:
We also got our 1099 and only states we made 6600 all year. By our records we made 46k!! Taking it to our CPA and see what he says to do. The figures for anything from them never make sence.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2916 Feb 4, 2013
Did you incorporate at the beginning of the year. You may have another 1099 coming under your lock.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2917 Feb 4, 2013
LLC
hello

United States

#2918 Feb 5, 2013
I used to have a Snyder Lance route last year and I worked the whole route 2 days a week 3 hours a day and netted $150,000+ a year. Can you believe it?
Snyders loves ibos

Nashville, TN

#2919 Feb 5, 2013
hello wrote:
I used to have a Snyder Lance route last year and I worked the whole route 2 days a week 3 hours a day and netted $150,000+ a year. Can you believe it?
Hello u must be a goofy ass do little dm .. Lol
mississippi distributor

Pearl, MS

#2920 Feb 5, 2013
DRU K sNYDERS bOSS wrote:
I,M A dm FOR SNYDERS A D I,M TIRED OF YOU GUYS COMPLAING! jUST WORK AND STOP COMPLAI G. nOW I'm GONNA DRINK MLRE VODKA!BOO YA
well if u Dm get off your ass and actually get out and sale instead trying to control everthing as if we were company routes then they would be no need to conplaint.. everyone would be making money.. we have alot stonger rapport in the market
accounts would wrk with us more because they see we care
but alongs yall keep down this road Snyder lance will contitue to get lawsuits, bad name, and routes up for sale.. simple fixs
if I was paying u guys u wiil do your jobs.. and stop all this
because as i see it--- there to many distributor that are so confused and agrevated because they donot know how the conpensation works when all it would take is snyder lance DM to care and teach..
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2921 Feb 5, 2013
Hubby wife team wrote:
<quoted text>
We also got our 1099 and only states we made 6600 all year. By our records we made 46k!! Taking it to our CPA and see what he says to do. The figures for anything from them never make sence.
el will not report any income for a corporation.
Broke Down And Bank Rupt

Hanover, PA

#2922 Feb 5, 2013
Man how can they have their shit straight if they cant even get the 1099 filled out correctly.Guess thats the brains you get from the second largest snack food company.Ha Ha Ha
LETS GET IT

United States

#2923 Feb 5, 2013
hello wrote:

Hi, I would like buy this route from you if it is for sale. Let md know
DFEDEROFF

Bronx, NY

#2924 Feb 6, 2013
If anyone is serious about suing s-l for there underhanded and illegal tactics let me know

Since: Feb 13

United States

#2925 Feb 6, 2013
What state are you in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages