justin wrote:
Iam looking to buy a route where should i start and what would be best for me
Pepperidge Farm

Since: May 12

Franklinville, NC

#2899 Jan 28, 2013
go getter wrote:
Is snyder-lance a good company?
NO!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM S-L!! They will screw u over!

Franklinville, NC

#2900 Jan 28, 2013
Has anyone attempted to sue S-L? We gave our 60days notice. Our last day was Dec 21st. We had a balance due of about $450 on last settlement report. Now today we get a letter saying that we owe over $5,000!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!????

We have had 2 potential buyers (hopefully the 2nd will close the deal) we even informed the proper people handling everything of what to sell the route for in order to avoid owing... Have sent and email to 3 ppl and left a voice mail. SOOOOO BOILING HOT RIGHT NOW!!!!
Holy Bat farts Batman

United States

#2901 Jan 29, 2013
Contact your State Attorney General office. We tried to sue them and no one will take the case without thousands up front. Enough complaints and the state will act. That's the worse case for SL because the last people they want looking at them.

Franklinville, NC

#2902 Jan 29, 2013
Holy Bat farts Batman wrote:
Contact your State Attorney General office. We tried to sue them and no one will take the case without thousands up front. Enough complaints and the state will act. That's the worse case for SL because the last people they want looking at them.
Thanks! I will do that. I figured out the error. They didnt credit us for his last wk of sales but charged us for the load. I sent an email letting them know their error. We are so ready to be done!
Cbus

Columbus, OH

#2903 Jan 29, 2013
Holy Bat farts Batman wrote:
What part of the country are you from? Why did you try to sue?
Snyders of bend over

United States

#2905 Jan 29, 2013
Built 100 case display of spicy sandwiches and garlic nibblers today @ Walmart .......
LETS GET IT

United States

#2906 Jan 30, 2013
Im glad I found this site BEFORE I signed on the dotted line!!
why

Virginia Beach, VA

#2907 Jan 30, 2013
Snyders of bend over wrote:
Built 100 case display of spicy sandwiches and garlic nibblers today @ Walmart .......
why????
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2908 Jan 30, 2013
As the cost of your truck, repairs, fuel, insurance for the truck and your family, plus inflation all rise, every vending company, except 1 I can think of, is constantly lowering the percentage they are willing to pay to their distributors. Every new contract takes more $ away from the Independent Distributor and sends it to management. The question is, why would anybody want to get in this business? The major chains, here it is Publix and WalMart, are moving more products to AR (automatic replenishment) thus eliminating the distributor. Sure some guys are doing very well, but the percentage of them is shrinking every day. Good luck in finding the company and route that will make you a success. The odds are getting longer with each passing day.
Snyders of bend over

United States

#2909 Jan 30, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>why????
Lol being a smart Ass ...
annoynomous By-Stander

Hattiesburg, MS

#2910 Jan 31, 2013
Big lawsuit in federal court in Mississipi against Snyders-Lance...A local Distrubutor is going to trial against them...Will keep you posted guy's...

Franklinville, NC

#2911 Jan 31, 2013
You got any details on this? Court filings should be public file... would like to read what the plaintiff says.
annoynomous By-Stander wrote:
Big lawsuit in federal court in Mississipi against Snyders-Lance...A local Distrubutor is going to trial against them...Will keep you posted guy's...
123abc

Hanover, PA

#2912 Jan 31, 2013
Can anyone tell me how the 1099 compensation figure is determined? Total of your checks from the year...total of checks plus add in route payment etc? Anything I have tried does not add up to their figure. The only way I'm close is total of checks plus add in my share of promo dollars they took out during course of year?
Mississipp distributor

Jackson, MS

#2913 Jan 31, 2013
annoynomous By-Stander wrote:
This is good news I think u just run this dm out of here it would not be so bad
I hope u take him down
Snyders loves ibos

United States

#2914 Jan 31, 2013
123abc wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the 1099 compensation figure is determined? Total of your checks from the year...total of checks plus add in route payment etc? Anything I have tried does not add up to their figure. The only way I'm close is total of checks plus add in my share of promo dollars they took out during course of year?
Just figure out what u made in them 52 weeks and take the rest off as promos allowances aint no telling where snyders came up with the figures .. No since paying the IRS money u didn't earn
Hubby wife team

Hubbard, OH

#2915 Feb 4, 2013
123abc wrote:
We also got our 1099 and only states we made 6600 all year. By our records we made 46k!! Taking it to our CPA and see what he says to do. The figures for anything from them never make sence.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2916 Feb 4, 2013
Did you incorporate at the beginning of the year. You may have another 1099 coming under your lock.
cookieman

Eagle, CO

#2917 Feb 4, 2013
LLC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web