Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

boxhard wrote:
wow !!!! congratulations !!!! 90,000 gross !!!! fantastic !!!!
you must avg over 12-14,000/wk sales to be pullin that buddy. sorry but i highly doubt it. in fact i think you cant add or flat out lying. 1700/wk after route payment LMAO !!!!!!
i dont know whats funnier in your post, 90,000 LARGE or the 3 DMs there for no other reason than to help you. funny stuff, please keep posting.<quoted text>
a agree with you box can you said delusional I got out and im suing them every last person should do the same
DFEDEROFF

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

jkb wrote:
I think it is all a big ass joke i recently just sold my route ad they now are saying i owe a ton of money well got news they wont get it. they never explained anything before the routes were sold and made it sound like you were goin to make good money all I did was stress and stress about them on my back about payments sure you got big check once a month from them but I would go 4-6 weeks without a check. The way its working is a complete joke i would like to speak to someone that has recently sold their routes with a balance due
please get a laywer
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

style_dog wrote:
AMBMAK
You are right. Many of the people on here use these boards to vent.
When people decide to purchase their own business, they should research it a bit and see if it is right for them, but most people just jump right in looking for a quick paycheck.
You have to look at the area you are purchasing, see if it has growth potential or not. Some areas will not grow while others will not. I am fortunate to have purchased a route in an area that I predict will grow rapidly over the next 10 years. That's why I bought the route that I did. I knew that I could increase sales 15% to 20% immediatly and that I expect my area to grow from here on population and household income.
I know several people who are not doing so well, but in almost every case ( not all cases but most ), they are not willing to put the effort in to their route to make it successful. Most of them want to work 5 hours a day for 4 to 5 days per week and spend the rest of the time fishing etc... That would be great .... the American Dream.
Is that you driving that truck and trailer to those Walmarts in Granite and Hickory? Wow....your wife....what a FOX!!!!!!!( Didn't know they had foxes in New Jersey. No wonder you are such a happy camper.
YES SHE IS. AHHHHH, DO I KNOW YOU ?
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
wow !!!! congratulations !!!! 90,000 gross !!!! fantastic !!!!
you must avg over 12-14,000/wk sales to be pullin that buddy. sorry but i highly doubt it. in fact i think you cant add or flat out lying. 1700/wk after route payment LMAO !!!!!!
i dont know whats funnier in your post, 90,000 LARGE or the 3 DMs there for no other reason than to help you. funny stuff, please keep posting.<quoted text>
WELL ALFRED EINSTOCK,,,, IF YOU DO 10,000@ WEEK AT 17% THAT WOULD BE $1700@WEEK NOW WOULDNT IT ? BUT SINCE IM DOING A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT AND SOME OF THAT IS AT 20% THEN WHAT WOULD THAT AVERAGE OUT TO ? NO MATTER WHAT YOU WORK AT REQUIRES EFFORT !!!! ESPECIALLY THIS BUISINESS. OUR WAREHOUSE HAS ITS ISSUES LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT EVERYTHING GETS RESOLVED DOWN THE ROAD AND IF IT DOESNT THEN DEEL WITH IT !!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE MORNING PRETTY SURE THAT ALOT OF THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO GO YOUR WAY, THATS LIFE WEATHER YOUR A SNACK VENDOR, A FIREMAN, OR A FARMER. I HONESTLY AM VERY HAPPY YOU ARE LAUGHINY YOUR A*% OFF BECAUSE SO AM I EVERY TIME I MAKE A DEPOSITE INTO MY CHECKING "AND" SAVINGS. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY YOU ABOUT OUR ROUTE EXCEPT WE LOVE IT !!!IT JUST PISSES YOU OFF BECAUSE SOMEONE IS SPEAKING OUTSIDE THE BOX AND NOT BASHING THE COMPANY OR COMPLAINING LIKE A LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD SCHOOL KID WHO JUST PISSED THEMSELVES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT OF IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. TRY TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE YOU MAY SUPRISE YOURSELF, BY THE WAY WAL-MART AND JC PENNYS IS HIRING CHRISTMAS HELP. I HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY. THAT WILL BE $175.00 FOR THIS SESSION, TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK..........
I know all about you

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

AMBMAK wrote:
<quoted text>WELL ALFRED EINSTOCK,,,, IF YOU DO 10,000@ WEEK AT 17% THAT WOULD BE $1700@WEEK NOW WOULDNT IT ? BUT SINCE IM DOING A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT AND SOME OF THAT IS AT 20% THEN WHAT WOULD THAT AVERAGE OUT TO ? NO MATTER WHAT YOU WORK AT REQUIRES EFFORT !!!! ESPECIALLY THIS BUISINESS. OUR WAREHOUSE HAS ITS ISSUES LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT EVERYTHING GETS RESOLVED DOWN THE ROAD AND IF IT DOESNT THEN DEEL WITH IT !!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE MORNING PRETTY SURE THAT ALOT OF THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO GO YOUR WAY, THATS LIFE WEATHER YOUR A SNACK VENDOR, A FIREMAN, OR A FARMER. I HONESTLY AM VERY HAPPY YOU ARE LAUGHINY YOUR A*% OFF BECAUSE SO AM I EVERY TIME I MAKE A DEPOSITE INTO MY CHECKING "AND" SAVINGS. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY YOU ABOUT OUR ROUTE EXCEPT WE LOVE IT !!!IT JUST PISSES YOU OFF BECAUSE SOMEONE IS SPEAKING OUTSIDE THE BOX AND NOT BASHING THE COMPANY OR COMPLAINING LIKE A LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD SCHOOL KID WHO JUST PISSED THEMSELVES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT OF IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. TRY TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE YOU MAY SUPRISE YOURSELF, BY THE WAY WAL-MART AND JC PENNYS IS HIRING CHRISTMAS HELP. I HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY. THAT WILL BE $175.00 FOR THIS SESSION, TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK..........
Are YOU Muslim? It seems like you aren't quite assimilating 100% yet. There is always something "off" about Muslims when they try to act like they are Americans, especially when they try to use slang correctly, spelling, etc.
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

NOPE BORN IN TRENTON NJ AMERICAS 1ST CAPITOL. CANT GET ANY MORE AMERICAN THAN THAT..........
I know all about you

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

AMBMAK wrote:
NOPE BORN IN TRENTON NJ AMERICAS 1ST CAPITOL. CANT GET ANY MORE AMERICAN THAN THAT..........
The nation's first capital was Philadelphia, Trenton was the 7th.
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I know all about you wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation's first capital was Philadelphia, Trenton was the 7th.
wrong wrong wrong sorry....at the battle of trenton george washington set up his troops and post and named trenton as the us capitol. look it up
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Before the merge, in my last year I made $80,000 on a $9,000 route average. Percentages vary slightly depending on the area, but it generally ran around 17%. The new contract knocks that down to around 15 with C-store routes a little higher. While there are many problems with S-L it's a better deal than Bimbo or Flowers routes in my area. They work on about 12%. Sad to say, but this industry is ceasing to be a good opportunity for anybody.
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Clocker wrote:
Before the merge, in my last year I made $80,000 on a $9,000 route average. Percentages vary slightly depending on the area, but it generally ran around 17%. The new contract knocks that down to around 15 with C-store routes a little higher. While there are many problems with S-L it's a better deal than Bimbo or Flowers routes in my area. They work on about 12%. Sad to say, but this industry is ceasing to be a good opportunity for anybody.
I HONESTLY WANTED A FLOWERS ROUTE BAD... THE WAREHOUSE IS JUST AS CLOSE AS SNYDERS IS FOR ME. A COMPANY DRIVER FOR A MAJOR SNACK COMPANY GOT THE FLOWERS ROUTE AND LASTED ABOUT 4 MONTHS THEN GOT OUT OF IT. HE SAID HE HAD NO LIFE AT ALL WITH THE HOURS HE WAS WORKING AND THE TIME HE HAD TO WAKE UP. I KNOW FOR A FACT I WAS NEXT IN LINE BEFORE HIM BECAUSE THE 1ST DAY I WAS BACK WITH SNYDERS I SAW THE DM IN 1 OF MY WALMARTS AND HE SAID THE ORIGINAL PERSON WHO TOOK IT WAS WALKING AWAY AND ASKED ME RIGHT THEN IF I WANTED IT WHICH I HONESTLY DID BUT I JUST SIGNED ON WITH SNYDERS. WELL IT ENDED UP BEING A GOOD CHOICE BECAUSE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WALKED AWAY FROM IT SO IM GLAD I DODGED THAT. I NEVER DID BREAD BUT I WOULD THINK ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT ANIMAL. I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE BEING UPSET ABOUT THIER ROUTES BUT SOME PEOPLE COME INTO THIS WHO WERE AUTO TECHS, FACTORY WORKERS, MAIL CARRIERS AND ON AND ON, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME, ALOT OF TIME TO GET USED TO ORDERING AND MANAGING YOUR INVENTORY THEN YOU START TO SEE THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOR. A BIG THING WE HAVE GOING FOR US IS WE'RE IN NC !! THIS IS LANCE COUNTRY HERE AND WE SELL A TON OF IT. WE JUST GOT IN FROM PACKING OUR 4X4'S OUT AT OUR 2 WALMARTS. PUT UP 17 CASES BETWEEN THE SHELF AND THE 4X4 IN ONE, AND 15 CASES IN THE OTHER, THATS NOT INCLUDING SNYDERS AND WISE. THATS ABOUT $1500.00 WORTH OF PRODUCT WE PUT UP TODAY SINCE FRIDAY !! I HONESTLY HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY.
I know all about you

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

AMBMAK wrote:
<quoted text>wrong wrong wrong sorry....at the battle of trenton george washington set up his troops and post and named trenton as the us capitol. look it up
York, Pennsylvania tells everybody that they are the first capital. It is supposed to be good for tourism.
AMBMAK

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

I know all about you wrote:
<quoted text>
York, Pennsylvania tells everybody that they are the first capital. It is supposed to be good for tourism.
WELL AGREE TO DISAGREE. WE WERE TAUGHT IN NJ THAT TRENTON WAS,IT WONT BE GOOD FOR TOURISM BECAUSE THE CITY SLOGAN"TRENTON MAKES THE WORLD TAKES" IS JUST A SIGN ON A BRIDGE NOW. ITS A SHAME WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CITY IT WAS AND WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CRAP HOLE IT IS NOW .I SAW A PROGRAM ON THE REVOLUTION IN THE SPRING THAT SAID THE SAME AS I DID ABOUT WASHINGTON DECLARING IT THE 1ST CAPITOL. IT WAS NEEDED FOR POLITICAL REASONS SO I SUPPOSE IM PARTIAL TO NJ SINCE I SPENT THE FIRST 46 YEARS OF MY LIFE THERE THEN HAD SENSE ENOUGH TO GET THE HELL OUT....LOVE IT DOWN IN NC !!!
CapeCodChipMan

Archer, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

oh wait..now the new fun...

I picked up Herrs Chips..at well 30% profit...

Now Im told if I dont get the product and logo off my truck NOW, I am in direct violation of my contract and I will loose my route....

Wait...Really?

Page 3, Item F....

Threaten me again...I live in Florida...I can sue for emotional damages for myself, my wife, my kids....Hell...even try for my dog too...
Clocker

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

AMBMAK, I was a breadman from 1975-2004. Believe me when I tell you bread is 10 times harder than chips. Short codes, daily stales, very low % private label, pullups mandatory on Wed and Sun, etc. You made the right decision. The only bread company I would recommend right now is Pepperidge. 20% commission, limited product line, no private label and at least down here, minimal management pressure.
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

CapeCodChipMan wrote:
oh wait..now the new fun...
I picked up Herrs Chips..at well 30% profit...
Now Im told if I dont get the product and logo off my truck NOW, I am in direct violation of my contract and I will loose my route....
Wait...Really?
Page 3, Item F....
Threaten me again...I live in Florida...I can sue for emotional damages for myself, my wife, my kids....Hell...even try for my dog too...
some of the stupid shit they do I think they like being sued ...
abc

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Does anyone know if we can claim our share of promo allowance on our taxes? If so, how or under what expense?
Route 4Sale in Atlanta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

abc wrote:
Does anyone know if we can claim our share of promo allowance on our taxes? If so, how or under what expense?
Yes under fees/ expenses and losses.
Route 4Sale in Atlanta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Since I am leaving because of being ripped off by SL I will leave this gift with u guys. Ever wonder why u pay promo fees on a partner brands even though SL is given full promo credit from the partner brand? I remember being told by a zone manager that all partner brands pay the full promo fees of the sell items. So we are paying promo fees on partner but SL is recovering the full promo costs from the partner. Just another illegal practice of SL.
Beachbum

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Had a route, gave it up before I signed the contracts. I actually took 2 months of paper work to a CPA that does the accounting for a pet/farm route and also does for a couple of bread routes. He told me to run, it was a total joke. Also spent the money to have the contract reviewed by a lawyer, he pretty much said I would not advise you or anyone else to sign this.
So glad I got out. Only that that worked out for me is bought the truck right, sold it to a fed ex operator and made $2500 on it.
bjlo4life

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

DFEDEROFF wrote:
<quoted text> a agree with you box can you said delusional I got out and im suing them every last person should do the same
Hey guys/gals, I'm new to this forum and i have been reading all the comments and posts about Snyder Lance. I too have a rather large balance due (about $10,500) and I had to quit the job/route because I too was struggling with paying off the previous weeks order and fought tooth and nail to try and get a check every week, which turned into once every 6 weeks. This place sure is a joke, from the warehouse people al the way to the "previous owners" now being a bank that finances half of these routes to suckers like me i.e. MAW Associates. Now my biggest problem is I dont know what to do. I know I cant afford to pay these people the balance i owe, but the definately lied to me about what the route did a week. I was told it was a avg weekly of $7300 and I was lucky to avg $5200 a week. Please if anyone else has had this same problem as me, that had to quit and is now soon to be sued, please point me in the right direction to go. Bankruptcy ? I dont know, i havent spoke with a lawyer yet as they too r expensive. Im sure if i try to file bankruptcy. these leeches will still file and win the case for their $$. But honestly this route was def no doing, nor could it ever do $7300 a week. I have tons of paperwork filed here at home and it can b proof of what i did a week. I really whole heartitly pu my all into this business. And it was a failure. A long 2 yrs of being broke, past due bills coming in, horrible scars on my credit report now, all the while with very litte to no $$ coming in from the business. I barely made any actual checks from S-L and now they want $10,000 ? I can prove what cash/checks I received from the route and show it didnt do $7300 wk and then subtract the $10K they say I owe... theyre nuts. So please, someone, anyone, help me out and try to point me in the right direction. Thanks everyone in advance for ur help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,661 - 2,680 of5,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs