Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2707 Oct 15, 2012
It DOES sound like the white house is running s-l!!
I DO remember 1 guy in particular, the head of the quality control department, yelling into his phone at the end of Bush's term, right before Obama made his bid to run. He would always be yelling that "We have to get that clown out of office, NOW! He is ruining EVERYTHING! I can't wait until we get OUR guy in there, then things will be different!" He would ALWAYS be yelling the same thing, and I hated being around him, because it all sounded sooo stupid! He acted like he had total control of the whole thing. He would always be running through the halls and pacing like a mad man and he never talked into his phone, he always had to yell! I thought he was just a big doofus,(he is a tall guy), and when Obama became president, I always wanted to yell into his room whenever Obama did something stupid, and make a smartass comment about it. But thinking about all this, maybe s-l does have some connections. Somebody should look into this also! Cause the white house bs parallels all that s-l makes it's io's go through. One of the very first things O did was to create panic and tell the US that we HAD to give him money, and then more money, and then more money, to prevent a major catastrophe of some sort. And he has just created ways to launder the money and put it into his pocket. Look at all the major losses he has created, Solyndra, for one, and there are MANY others. Why do you think his major health care plan won't go into effect until later? He is pocketing the money or giving it away to other countries as a "token of good will". WTF? By the time the healthcare plan goes into effect, it will be bankrupt, and they will be saying it was someone else's mismanagement! But all you IO's are familiar with being treated like this! I will have to look more into this! I am almost finished with what I am doing, but maybe it is better that I am doing it closer to the elections, cause EVERYTHING is crooked EVERYWHERE in the US it seems! We need to get a REAL working MAN in the white house so he can get everything cleaned up, not a pretender that is really just a grandma's boy that never really worked or had a real job, that is STEALING from everyone while making fun of them at the same time, like s-l has been doing! Get out there and vote everybody , and get your friends to vote, for the REAL MAN, not grandma's boy, who would throw grandma under the bus anyway! We all, the United States included, need a change, and a good one! No more taking our money and laughing at us and telling us that it is something that WE did to cause it.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2708 Oct 15, 2012
Joe Biden laughing, making all kinds of faces, sneering, acting like he is above questioning, calling Ryan "my friend", interrupting Martha and Ryan repeatedly because what he had to say was more important, and constantly lying the whole time is exactly the same way we are all treated by s-l. Anytime I talked to someone about product tampering, sabotaging machinery, repeated unending harassment, and many, many other things that shouldn't have been allowed, that was exactly the treatment I always received! This is exactly the same way the IO's are treated and have been treated whenever they try to talk to someone about all the never ending harassment, outright stealing, lying, and all the other BS that they have to deal with! And then you have all the pretenders on here, that are either in on it, know about it but aren't part of it, etc., that tell you to suck it up, think it is funny, etc. Yes, this is all SO FUNNY! Keep laughing, smirking, making jokes, and acting like we are sooo dumb! We will see how smart you all are! United you stand, divided you fall!
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2709 Oct 15, 2012
John 10:10--The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.---Which candidate is the religious one? Or is showing Muslims favoritism a religion?
route man

Hanover, PA

#2710 Oct 15, 2012
Dude all you ever do is bitch and moan.I think you should go work for UTZ and make what they make a week about 500 bucks then see how much yo like snyder/lance.Damn Clown
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2711 Oct 15, 2012
Good retort! Proud of you!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2712 Oct 15, 2012
Do you really think the people running S-L are Democrats? You're another blue collar delusional repub. What part of "Repub policies caused this mess" don't you get? All the economic indicators are up since Obama took office. Unemployment is down 2%, the stock market has DOUBLED, etc. Romney is every manager in S-L hero. That S.O.B. would sell you and your job out in 2 seconds if he could make $5 and you're going to vote for him? That makes you a sucker. And why are you bringing politics in here anyway?
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2713 Oct 16, 2012
I am not the one who brought politics into it, and the economy is not better, it is worse, and far worse than the media and everyone else will allow it to be known, and you know all that! It is so great that everything is so much better now that the election date is getting nearer! Makes sense to me! Romney donated 30% of his income to charity, and he refused to be paid a salary when he was governor. He also has paid much more in taxes than most other people, and he did it voluntarily. He taxed himself at a rate that was 3 times higher than he could have. Look up his name on Wikipedia and read about all the good things that he has already done. He also did not make as much money over the years and isn't as wealthy as the media wants you to believe. He is a miracle worker and makes money the honest way, not from scamming people.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2714 Oct 16, 2012
And what's the deal with LNCE stock quotes continuous downfall? Every day it is lower than the previous day! The stock market has "doubled" but not s-l!
appollo

Oklahoma City, OK

#2715 Oct 16, 2012
im drowning...indebt...i even owe my youngest daughter $ 6700.00!

I cant buy food for my wife and I of 42 years and we have no nest egg. no 4-1 K and no Medical,Dental. or Cancer Coverage!

I was stupid and stubborn and didnt listen to family about//NOT BUYING INTO SNYDERS IO SHIT!!

I thought I could make it work...

other then the obvious.."knock myself off" I CAN'T !!!---- because I NEVER brought a Life Insurance Policy for my family of five..because i've been a selfish, ME.ME,ME person..blameing others!! I need to pull out of this somehow and make things safe..and right for my family!! WHAT CAN I DO? HOW CAN I IF I HAVE NO MONEY RESORCES? I want to work for a real pay check..Walmart if I have to start my 64 year old wrinkly ass there..i"m willing...how do I get this Snyders of Hanover..route they SCAMMED me into ..off my back ..no ome will buy it! I paid $47,00 here in OKC for the loser route with stupid blind, expectations it would work. HELP !!!
Cause, you know the dogs of hanover just want me to fail so they can undersell it to another DOPE..and file abandonment suit against me!! ADVICE!!! PLEASE
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2716 Oct 16, 2012
Does bankruptcy work for this situation? Don't feel ashamed, lots of people filed bankruptcy, especially with this economy! William Penn, the founder of Pennsylvania, was thrown into jail over unpaid debts. Walt Disney filed before he became famous. If you are having problems buying food for your family, that is very serious! There are also ways of dealing with your credit better than previously with/after bankruptcy. If you can't afford an attorney, you can try to do it yourself, which also isn't that hard to do. Put in a search-"how to file bankruptcy in Oklahoma". Most states let you file bankruptcy online and they are trying to be helpful to do-it-yourselfers. You have to pay for and do a credit counseling session first, which you need to get a certificate to show to the court. That should cost from $15.00--$40.00. Then you have to pay a filing fee once you have all your paperwork together (which could be around 50 papers, but I think that it is mostly copying the same thing over and over, and the filing fee is around $250.00 -$320.00.(You also need to have filed your past 4 years of federal and state tax returns, and to be able to show copies of.) If you are approved, the judge will give you an automatic stay, which is good for about 25-40 days, until you have your meeting with creditors if they want to show up, and the meeting with the trustee that has been assigned to your case. You can look this up on Nolo.com also and download a book for around $30.00. This might sound scary, but I would think that what you are going through now is even scarier. If you have made it this far, surely you can handle this yourself, or with an attorney , if you have to. Pretty soon, you might not have a choice, it might be made for you! Good luck to you in whatever you plan to do! Maybe you will have some useful info for others. God bless you and keep you!
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2717 Oct 16, 2012
Bordeaux11611 wrote:
I am not the one who brought politics into it, and the economy is not better, it is worse, and far worse than the media and everyone else will allow it to be known, and you know all that! It is so great that everything is so much better now that the election date is getting nearer! Makes sense to me! Romney donated 30% of his income to charity, and he refused to be paid a salary when he was governor. He also has paid much more in taxes than most other people, and he did it voluntarily. He taxed himself at a rate that was 3 times higher than he could have. Look up his name on Wikipedia and read about all the good things that he has already done. He also did not make as much money over the years and isn't as wealthy as the media wants you to believe. He is a miracle worker and makes money the honest way, not from scamming people.
You are insane. Romney made $21million last year and paid a 13% tax rate. He publicly stated that he never paid under 13% so he didn't take all the tax deductions he could have so he wouldn't get caught in that lie. He didn't release his 2008 or 2009 returns because he probably didn't pay a cent in taxes those years. You said he overpaid his taxes voluntarily. He stated in an interview if someone pays more taxes than they owe they aren't qualified to be President. This guy trips over his own tongue all the time. His father was born in Mexico because his family fled there as to not be imprisoned for our polygamy laws. Mormons believe in multiple wives and underage marriages. They are one weird bunch. When he was governor he outsourced Mass state call center jobs to India. I coud go on and on but your post exposes you as a political fool.
Apollo

Oklahoma City, OK

#2718 Oct 16, 2012
Thank you very much more then you know ..these are options and that's more than I had when I wrote this !
Bordeaux11611 wrote:
Does bankruptcy work for this situation? Don't feel ashamed, lots of people filed bankruptcy, especially with this economy! William Penn, the founder of Pennsylvania, was thrown into jail over unpaid debts. Walt Disney filed before he became famous. If you are having problems buying food for your family, that is very serious! There are also ways of dealing with your credit better than previously with/after bankruptcy. If you can't afford an attorney, you can try to do it yourself, which also isn't that hard to do. Put in a search-"how to file bankruptcy in Oklahoma". Most states let you file bankruptcy online and they are trying to be helpful to do-it-yourselfers. You have to pay for and do a credit counseling session first, which you need to get a certificate to show to the court. That should cost from $15.00--$40.00. Then you have to pay a filing fee once you have all your paperwork together (which could be around 50 papers, but I think that it is mostly copying the same thing over and over, and the filing fee is around $250.00 -$320.00.(You also need to have filed your past 4 years of federal and state tax returns, and to be able to show copies of.) If you are approved, the judge will give you an automatic stay, which is good for about 25-40 days, until you have your meeting with creditors if they want to show up, and the meeting with the trustee that has been assigned to your case. You can look this up on Nolo.com also and download a book for around $30.00. This might sound scary, but I would think that what you are going through now is even scarier. If you have made it this far, surely you can handle this yourself, or with an attorney , if you have to. Pretty soon, you might not have a choice, it might be made for you! Good luck to you in whatever you plan to do! Maybe you will have some useful info for others. God bless you and keep you!
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2719 Oct 16, 2012
Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Romney made $21million last year and paid a 13% tax rate. He publicly stated that he never paid under 13% so he didn't take all the tax deductions he could have so he wouldn't get caught in that lie. He didn't release his 2008 or 2009 returns because he probably didn't pay a cent in taxes those years. You said he overpaid his taxes voluntarily. He stated in an interview if someone pays more taxes than they owe they aren't qualified to be President. This guy trips over his own tongue all the time. His father was born in Mexico because his family fled there as to not be imprisoned for our polygamy laws. Mormons believe in multiple wives and underage marriages. They are one weird bunch. When he was governor he outsourced Mass state call center jobs to India. I coud go on and on but your post exposes you as a political fool.
You are the fool that is drinking everybody's kool-aid and repeating their nonsense! This is all stuff that has been made up or exaggerated. You are s-l's fool AND a political fool! Nobody talks about how Romney refused a salary for all 4 years that he was governor of Massachusetts, and he donated the 1.4 million that he made helping the 2002 Olympics overcome their financial difficulties that were so bad that they seriously considered cutting out events. They were actually short $379 million, and by the time Romney was done with them, the Olympics had a surplus of $100 million. When he became governor of Massachusetts he dealt with an immediate $650 million shortfall and a proposed deficit of $3 billion. When Romney left his 4 year term, he left them with a $700 million surplus, but the state said that it was more like $550 million. Romney has already proven himself, and we have not heard any "weird" stories about him or his family having many wives and underage girls, etc. He is very religious, and he walks the walk, he doesn't have to pretend! He is the real deal! He has proven himself many, many times. So tell me, how much in taxes is somebody supposed to pay when they do not take a salary, or donate their salary to charity? How much have YOU donated to charity? How about YOUR investments? Do you want people to say that you are doing something wrong with your money, when they are probably doing the same thing with theirs? Why don't we hear about all these great things that Romney has done? Because he is not scamming people and ripping them off, people have to make up the dumbest things, and you are just regurgitating it!
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2720 Oct 17, 2012
Apollo wrote:
Thank you very much more then you know ..these are options and that's more than I had when I wrote this ! <quoted text>
You are very welcome! You have more than options, you always have God! Please ask God to help you in more ways than you could ever imagine, and ask Him to bring you many, many miracles into every aspect of your life! He can't help you unless you ask Him! I wanted to tell you also that the credit counseling doesn't have to take that long, some sessions are as little as 60 minutes, so it isn't something that lasts for weeks, and you can do that online, also! Good luck!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2721 Oct 17, 2012
I'm done with you. You are just so foolish. How did he make 21 million last year? So he didn't take a salary, big deal he sure didn't need it. He lives off trust funds, capital gains. He is a scammer. He's sold American jobs down the river. You seem to ignore that. In Mass it is the law that the state budget be balanced. Every Mass gov has done it. Romney cut state funding by $1.6billion, including $700million to cities and towns. That caused property taxes to rise 24%. Right now in the state that knows him best, he's getting beat by over 20%. And don't go there about how liberal Mass is. 4 out of the last 6 governors have been Repubs and Reagan carried the state twice. His $5 trillion tax plan doesn't add up. It will increase the deficit. All he's doing is running for the top 5%. Screw the rest of us.
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2722 Oct 17, 2012
Are you Muslim?
stfu red vs blue

Bethlehem, PA

#2723 Oct 17, 2012
you people make me sick. so divided we are. i thought this forum was about how sl fucked everyone. doesnt matter who the prez is, he doesnt have any power over your lives. get bent already!! romney and obama can both suck it, its all politicos that fail us, not just the oval office
Bordeaux11611

York, PA

#2724 Oct 17, 2012
stfu red vs blue wrote:
you people make me sick. so divided we are. i thought this forum was about how sl fucked everyone. doesnt matter who the prez is, he doesnt have any power over your lives. get bent already!! romney and obama can both suck it, its all politicos that fail us, not just the oval office
such intelligence on here! Maybe everybody with a s-l route should file bankruptcy ASAP! Maybe those predictions about the end of the world happening on December 21, 2012 would be correct then.
truly annoyed

Pompano Beach, FL

#2725 Oct 18, 2012
It was brought to my attention that this sale driven company doesnt pay us on the sales we do, but on the purchase we take out of the warehouse on a weekly basis. we lose all around, on promotions and all. we get hit from all angles. this is their NEW system.
route man

Hanover, PA

#2726 Oct 18, 2012
You get paid on your sales minus your loads .. It comes out to about 17%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Oct 27 overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]