Snyder's of Hanover
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2713 Oct 16, 2012
I am not the one who brought politics into it, and the economy is not better, it is worse, and far worse than the media and everyone else will allow it to be known, and you know all that! It is so great that everything is so much better now that the election date is getting nearer! Makes sense to me! Romney donated 30% of his income to charity, and he refused to be paid a salary when he was governor. He also has paid much more in taxes than most other people, and he did it voluntarily. He taxed himself at a rate that was 3 times higher than he could have. Look up his name on Wikipedia and read about all the good things that he has already done. He also did not make as much money over the years and isn't as wealthy as the media wants you to believe. He is a miracle worker and makes money the honest way, not from scamming people.
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2714 Oct 16, 2012
And what's the deal with LNCE stock quotes continuous downfall? Every day it is lower than the previous day! The stock market has "doubled" but not s-l!
appollo

Oklahoma City, OK

#2715 Oct 16, 2012
im drowning...indebt...i even owe my youngest daughter $ 6700.00!

I cant buy food for my wife and I of 42 years and we have no nest egg. no 4-1 K and no Medical,Dental. or Cancer Coverage!

I was stupid and stubborn and didnt listen to family about//NOT BUYING INTO SNYDERS IO SHIT!!

I thought I could make it work...

other then the obvious.."knock myself off" I CAN'T !!!---- because I NEVER brought a Life Insurance Policy for my family of five..because i've been a selfish, ME.ME,ME person..blameing others!! I need to pull out of this somehow and make things safe..and right for my family!! WHAT CAN I DO? HOW CAN I IF I HAVE NO MONEY RESORCES? I want to work for a real pay check..Walmart if I have to start my 64 year old wrinkly ass there..i"m willing...how do I get this Snyders of Hanover..route they SCAMMED me into ..off my back ..no ome will buy it! I paid $47,00 here in OKC for the loser route with stupid blind, expectations it would work. HELP !!!
Cause, you know the dogs of hanover just want me to fail so they can undersell it to another DOPE..and file abandonment suit against me!! ADVICE!!! PLEASE
Fishin Buddy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2717 Oct 16, 2012
Bordeaux11611 wrote:
I am not the one who brought politics into it, and the economy is not better, it is worse, and far worse than the media and everyone else will allow it to be known, and you know all that! It is so great that everything is so much better now that the election date is getting nearer! Makes sense to me! Romney donated 30% of his income to charity, and he refused to be paid a salary when he was governor. He also has paid much more in taxes than most other people, and he did it voluntarily. He taxed himself at a rate that was 3 times higher than he could have. Look up his name on Wikipedia and read about all the good things that he has already done. He also did not make as much money over the years and isn't as wealthy as the media wants you to believe. He is a miracle worker and makes money the honest way, not from scamming people.
You are insane. Romney made $21million last year and paid a 13% tax rate. He publicly stated that he never paid under 13% so he didn't take all the tax deductions he could have so he wouldn't get caught in that lie. He didn't release his 2008 or 2009 returns because he probably didn't pay a cent in taxes those years. You said he overpaid his taxes voluntarily. He stated in an interview if someone pays more taxes than they owe they aren't qualified to be President. This guy trips over his own tongue all the time. His father was born in Mexico because his family fled there as to not be imprisoned for our polygamy laws. Mormons believe in multiple wives and underage marriages. They are one weird bunch. When he was governor he outsourced Mass state call center jobs to India. I coud go on and on but your post exposes you as a political fool.
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2719 Oct 16, 2012
Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Romney made $21million last year and paid a 13% tax rate. He publicly stated that he never paid under 13% so he didn't take all the tax deductions he could have so he wouldn't get caught in that lie. He didn't release his 2008 or 2009 returns because he probably didn't pay a cent in taxes those years. You said he overpaid his taxes voluntarily. He stated in an interview if someone pays more taxes than they owe they aren't qualified to be President. This guy trips over his own tongue all the time. His father was born in Mexico because his family fled there as to not be imprisoned for our polygamy laws. Mormons believe in multiple wives and underage marriages. They are one weird bunch. When he was governor he outsourced Mass state call center jobs to India. I coud go on and on but your post exposes you as a political fool.
You are the fool that is drinking everybody's kool-aid and repeating their nonsense! This is all stuff that has been made up or exaggerated. You are s-l's fool AND a political fool! Nobody talks about how Romney refused a salary for all 4 years that he was governor of Massachusetts, and he donated the 1.4 million that he made helping the 2002 Olympics overcome their financial difficulties that were so bad that they seriously considered cutting out events. They were actually short $379 million, and by the time Romney was done with them, the Olympics had a surplus of $100 million. When he became governor of Massachusetts he dealt with an immediate $650 million shortfall and a proposed deficit of $3 billion. When Romney left his 4 year term, he left them with a $700 million surplus, but the state said that it was more like $550 million. Romney has already proven himself, and we have not heard any "weird" stories about him or his family having many wives and underage girls, etc. He is very religious, and he walks the walk, he doesn't have to pretend! He is the real deal! He has proven himself many, many times. So tell me, how much in taxes is somebody supposed to pay when they do not take a salary, or donate their salary to charity? How much have YOU donated to charity? How about YOUR investments? Do you want people to say that you are doing something wrong with your money, when they are probably doing the same thing with theirs? Why don't we hear about all these great things that Romney has done? Because he is not scamming people and ripping them off, people have to make up the dumbest things, and you are just regurgitating it!
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2720 Oct 17, 2012
Apollo wrote:
Thank you very much more then you know ..these are options and that's more than I had when I wrote this ! <quoted text>
You are very welcome! You have more than options, you always have God! Please ask God to help you in more ways than you could ever imagine, and ask Him to bring you many, many miracles into every aspect of your life! He can't help you unless you ask Him! I wanted to tell you also that the credit counseling doesn't have to take that long, some sessions are as little as 60 minutes, so it isn't something that lasts for weeks, and you can do that online, also! Good luck!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2721 Oct 17, 2012
I'm done with you. You are just so foolish. How did he make 21 million last year? So he didn't take a salary, big deal he sure didn't need it. He lives off trust funds, capital gains. He is a scammer. He's sold American jobs down the river. You seem to ignore that. In Mass it is the law that the state budget be balanced. Every Mass gov has done it. Romney cut state funding by $1.6billion, including $700million to cities and towns. That caused property taxes to rise 24%. Right now in the state that knows him best, he's getting beat by over 20%. And don't go there about how liberal Mass is. 4 out of the last 6 governors have been Repubs and Reagan carried the state twice. His $5 trillion tax plan doesn't add up. It will increase the deficit. All he's doing is running for the top 5%. Screw the rest of us.
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2722 Oct 17, 2012
Are you Muslim?
stfu red vs blue

Allentown, PA

#2723 Oct 17, 2012
you people make me sick. so divided we are. i thought this forum was about how sl fucked everyone. doesnt matter who the prez is, he doesnt have any power over your lives. get bent already!! romney and obama can both suck it, its all politicos that fail us, not just the oval office
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2724 Oct 17, 2012
stfu red vs blue wrote:
you people make me sick. so divided we are. i thought this forum was about how sl fucked everyone. doesnt matter who the prez is, he doesnt have any power over your lives. get bent already!! romney and obama can both suck it, its all politicos that fail us, not just the oval office
such intelligence on here! Maybe everybody with a s-l route should file bankruptcy ASAP! Maybe those predictions about the end of the world happening on December 21, 2012 would be correct then.
truly annoyed

Pompano Beach, FL

#2725 Oct 18, 2012
It was brought to my attention that this sale driven company doesnt pay us on the sales we do, but on the purchase we take out of the warehouse on a weekly basis. we lose all around, on promotions and all. we get hit from all angles. this is their NEW system.
route man

Hanover, PA

#2726 Oct 18, 2012
You get paid on your sales minus your loads .. It comes out to about 17%
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2727 Oct 18, 2012
Yup! Sounds like it!
gft

Virginia Beach, VA

#2728 Oct 18, 2012
yes it might start out at 17% then subtract the 17% of the promotion cost . that is not including stales, that also cost us .
whadda joke

Shippensburg, PA

#2729 Oct 20, 2012
Turns out to be 17% of NET SALES!! We were misled as well as everyone else. But, hey, you will make it up with the HUGE price increase occurring on December 12th!!!
bootyman

Lawrenceville, GA

#2730 Oct 21, 2012
Hey long time since I posted here. I have to give props to SL when its due. Last week the Publix Booty BOGO was a huge bust. Many of us were hung with booty on trucks and in stores. The management at first said they would not buy any booty back, but our Zone manager stepped up and told us he would to help us out. That's how you create goodwill between IO's and SL. Now if we could get the rest of SL to learn from this example it would go a long way to help with moral and maybe get us back to a healthy working relationship between us again. Now if they would realize us IO's are the backbone of this company and start listening to what we need to grow this company instead of the stance of let's milk these IO's for every penny we can take.
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

United States

#2731 Oct 21, 2012
Price increase is dec 3 .... They are trying to get that lil pack of lance crackers to 4 dollars .. Cracker creations 3.59 ? Pieces 3.69 ? I see they Trying to raise our stale numbers ...
lolololol

Allentown, PA

#2732 Oct 21, 2012
4 bucks for lance? they are just ensuring that noone will EVER buy it when its not on sale.
bootyman

United States

#2733 Oct 21, 2012
They are not going to have a $1 per pack incease. I heard 3.29. That's about all the market can handle without killing the brand.
Old School Lance Man

Clayton, NC

#2734 Oct 21, 2012
Glad I'm out..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ummmm......yeah Feb '17 yawdim 3
News Tough economy forces Bentley's to close doors (Nov '09) Feb '17 Boo Hoo 58
News Woman accused of hitting man with belt at bar, ... Jan '17 Ed S 1
News Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jan '17 Tommy 32
News Babies shaken or not? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Meep 17
News Hanover man apologizes after fighting cop Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
power outage littlestown pa (Nov '14) Dec '16 Javajunkie334 7

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages