Snyder's of Hanover
whathappenedtome

Allentown, PA

#2693 Sep 30, 2012
long time lance man wrote:
<quoted text>I have been out of work for 7 months thanks to snyders letting me go after woking 24 years with Lance. I start my new Mission Route tomorrow. I will move on to a much better company than snyders ever will be. I hope Snyders will self destruct.

good luck with mission. pretty sure i know who you are. you either took me on my ride a long when i was hired or you had the bin next to me on perkiomen ave for the 3 months i was on that route
bab

Palm Bay, FL

#2694 Oct 2, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
haha you guys are so lazy. You want millions of dollars for stocking chips. hahah what a bunch of tards!
u are a a..hole
bab

Palm Bay, FL

#2695 Oct 2, 2012
Snyders upper management wrote:
Most of you guys would be scooping ice cream cones at Dairy Queen if Snyders Lance didn't pay you 17 percent. You will take 17 percent and you will like it. BTW, I'm set to make a 2 million dollar bonus this year! How bout dem apples?
2 millon lol
bab

Palm Bay, FL

#2696 Oct 2, 2012
2 millon lol
long time lance man

Riegelsville, PA

#2697 Oct 2, 2012
whathappenedtome wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with mission. pretty sure i know who you are. you either took me on my ride a long when i was hired or you had the bin nextto me on perkiomen ave for the 3 months i was on that route
Sorry im not who you think i am. I have been in training with mission now for two days. it is wonderful i have not even meant a boss yet. unlike snyders handheld computer system there handheld computers actually work properly.
Upper

Bolingbrook, IL

#2698 Oct 2, 2012
long time lance man is being scammed by Mission. Haha old man is blind
allentownsucks

Allentown, PA

#2699 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>Sorry im not who you think i am. I have been in training with mission now for two days. it is wonderful i have not even meant a boss yet. unlike snyders handheld computer system there handheld computers actually work properly.
sorry, thought only george and greg worked in that area
long time lance man

Allentown, PA

#2700 Oct 7, 2012
I would like to hear from all the former LANCE people out there. How were you treated when snyders took over. Were you offered a job or let go. I was let go after 24 years with Lance. Lets hear it guys. I can't wait to here your'e responses. The snyders company took a good company like lance and destroyed it.
Jimmy Jo

Lumberton, MS

#2701 Oct 8, 2012
I would like to hear from all the former LANCE people out there. How were you treated when snyders took over. Were you offered a job or let go. I was let go after 24 years with Lance. Lets hear it guys. I can't wait to here your'e responses. The snyders company took a good company like lance and destroyed it.
All of us was offered routes,even the old timers. As far as S&L what a joke. With a combined 200 years in the snack food business u would think they had the basics down. WH running out of the most common items,no displays,no help from DM's. I have no idea what our DM's jobs are now that there r no cust service comp,weekly targets,daily targets,drop size,plan-o-gram, truck plan-o-gram. It's no longer a career it's a job. We gave up a lot for that extra7%
New guy

Damascus, MD

#2702 Oct 11, 2012
Snyders upper management wrote:
Most of you guys would be scooping ice cream cones at Dairy Queen if Snyders Lance didn't pay you 17 percent. You will take 17 percent and you will like it. BTW, I'm set to make a 2 million dollar bonus this year! How bout dem apples?
little bit of info for you mr. Upper management you work for me!
Jimmy Jo

Lumberton, MS

#2703 Oct 11, 2012
Also, don't bother giving ur input on this online brainstorming site. They informed me my ideas were being pulled off because this was a focus on "Snyders". So what if I had good flavor ideas for our area or ways to improve our current system.
i m over it

Chesapeake, VA

#2704 Oct 13, 2012
thanks again snyders for f...ing up my check again. like they care i have bills pay. you will never be #1. ur just a bunch of losser companys called snyders-lance.
Mike Anderson

Lake Butler, FL

#2705 Oct 14, 2012
DID the merging of Snyder Lance create jobs .. or just job loss? Just benefit free jobs!
Sound to me like Snyder Lance is run buy the WHITE HOUSE!
gft

Virginia Beach, VA

#2706 Oct 14, 2012
Mike Anderson wrote:
DID the merging of Snyder Lance create jobs .. or just job loss? Just benefit free jobs!
Sound to me like Snyder Lance is run buy the WHITE HOUSE!
the so called merger has not benefeted anyone that works for a living. if you work a route you lost a lot of income. the route payments are twice what they used to be, the promotional cost to us is roughly $200-$250 a week that we never had to pay before. so we really are paying a lot of money to rent our jobs from s-lance. but hey we are lucky they let us pay them to work
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2707 Oct 15, 2012
It DOES sound like the white house is running s-l!!
I DO remember 1 guy in particular, the head of the quality control department, yelling into his phone at the end of Bush's term, right before Obama made his bid to run. He would always be yelling that "We have to get that clown out of office, NOW! He is ruining EVERYTHING! I can't wait until we get OUR guy in there, then things will be different!" He would ALWAYS be yelling the same thing, and I hated being around him, because it all sounded sooo stupid! He acted like he had total control of the whole thing. He would always be running through the halls and pacing like a mad man and he never talked into his phone, he always had to yell! I thought he was just a big doofus,(he is a tall guy), and when Obama became president, I always wanted to yell into his room whenever Obama did something stupid, and make a smartass comment about it. But thinking about all this, maybe s-l does have some connections. Somebody should look into this also! Cause the white house bs parallels all that s-l makes it's io's go through. One of the very first things O did was to create panic and tell the US that we HAD to give him money, and then more money, and then more money, to prevent a major catastrophe of some sort. And he has just created ways to launder the money and put it into his pocket. Look at all the major losses he has created, Solyndra, for one, and there are MANY others. Why do you think his major health care plan won't go into effect until later? He is pocketing the money or giving it away to other countries as a "token of good will". WTF? By the time the healthcare plan goes into effect, it will be bankrupt, and they will be saying it was someone else's mismanagement! But all you IO's are familiar with being treated like this! I will have to look more into this! I am almost finished with what I am doing, but maybe it is better that I am doing it closer to the elections, cause EVERYTHING is crooked EVERYWHERE in the US it seems! We need to get a REAL working MAN in the white house so he can get everything cleaned up, not a pretender that is really just a grandma's boy that never really worked or had a real job, that is STEALING from everyone while making fun of them at the same time, like s-l has been doing! Get out there and vote everybody , and get your friends to vote, for the REAL MAN, not grandma's boy, who would throw grandma under the bus anyway! We all, the United States included, need a change, and a good one! No more taking our money and laughing at us and telling us that it is something that WE did to cause it.
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2708 Oct 15, 2012
Joe Biden laughing, making all kinds of faces, sneering, acting like he is above questioning, calling Ryan "my friend", interrupting Martha and Ryan repeatedly because what he had to say was more important, and constantly lying the whole time is exactly the same way we are all treated by s-l. Anytime I talked to someone about product tampering, sabotaging machinery, repeated unending harassment, and many, many other things that shouldn't have been allowed, that was exactly the treatment I always received! This is exactly the same way the IO's are treated and have been treated whenever they try to talk to someone about all the never ending harassment, outright stealing, lying, and all the other BS that they have to deal with! And then you have all the pretenders on here, that are either in on it, know about it but aren't part of it, etc., that tell you to suck it up, think it is funny, etc. Yes, this is all SO FUNNY! Keep laughing, smirking, making jokes, and acting like we are sooo dumb! We will see how smart you all are! United you stand, divided you fall!
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2709 Oct 15, 2012
John 10:10--The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.---Which candidate is the religious one? Or is showing Muslims favoritism a religion?
route man

Hanover, PA

#2710 Oct 15, 2012
Dude all you ever do is bitch and moan.I think you should go work for UTZ and make what they make a week about 500 bucks then see how much yo like snyder/lance.Damn Clown
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

#2711 Oct 15, 2012
Good retort! Proud of you!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2712 Oct 15, 2012
Do you really think the people running S-L are Democrats? You're another blue collar delusional repub. What part of "Repub policies caused this mess" don't you get? All the economic indicators are up since Obama took office. Unemployment is down 2%, the stock market has DOUBLED, etc. Romney is every manager in S-L hero. That S.O.B. would sell you and your job out in 2 seconds if he could make $5 and you're going to vote for him? That makes you a sucker. And why are you bringing politics in here anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Sam's Club Still Planned for Gateway? (Nov '13) Nov 22 Amanda 2
News Power outage hits rush hour (May '10) Nov 20 David Dell 16
News Ex-security guard charged in thefts at Hanover ... (May '11) Oct '16 Private 6
News Police: Littlestown woman bites child as discip... Oct '16 privone2001 3
Ummmm......yeah Oct '16 waitwhatwhowhenho... 1
Utz buys Golden Flake Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul '16 Jan 22

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages