Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

the only people who DON'T think an I.O.works for snyders/lance is snyders/lance Inc. and the I.R.S..........ITS JUST WRONG...a billon dollar corp. making millions,paying no benefits,taxes,retirement,etc. .....all on the backs of the i.o. The face of this company to every single one of it's customers IS the i.o.this is something the company forgets...THIS IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN INDUSTRY.....SNYDERS/LANCE FORGETS that the I.O.s are thier CUSTOMERS
thanks for nothing

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

This is the first time I've seen this site, love it I been with snyders for 8 yrs now and they have screw me in ever way , tell me what I should do about this issue. When we bought are routes I had a route doing 10 k they gave me almost the same , but after two months of paying they had a route by mine that was not big enough to sell so they came to me and said ether sell them part of it or they will just take it , that really hurt me in paying bills and everything so I sold it back to them , and they still charge me all the fees in selling that messed up. Any feed back ?
The Franchise

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

I sold my S/L route today! I am so happpy to be gone from all the garbage. And hopefully there is one more class action lawsuit for a future payout. My only advice is to sell no while you can still make money on these routes. There is no way longterm the values will be worth more than they right now. Sell, sell, sell!
Mike Anderson

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

What
The Franchise wrote:
I sold my S/L route today! I am so happpy to be gone from all the garbage. And hopefully there is one more class action lawsuit for a future payout. My only advice is to sell no while you can still make money on these routes. There is no way longterm the values will be worth more than they right now. Sell, sell, sell!
What else would you expect from Snyder.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

thanks for nothing wrote:
This is the first time I've seen this site, love it I been with snyders for 8 yrs now and they have screw me in ever way , tell me what I should do about this issue. When we bought are routes I had a route doing 10 k they gave me almost the same , but after two months of paying they had a route by mine that was not big enough to sell so they came to me and said ether sell them part of it or they will just take it , that really hurt me in paying bills and everything so I sold it back to them , and they still charge me all the fees in selling that messed up. Any feed back ?
Read your contract. While there are different contracts for different areas of the country, they all have a section on S-L's right to buy back territory. If they paid you fair market value and the fees involved are stated, then you're screwed. I have a feeling you're going at this alone. You need professional help. If you have an accountant (every I.O. should) ask him to help you, but it seems like you may need a lawyer. Just about every lawyer will give you a free consultation. Take advantage of that. After reading the contract if you truly feel you have a case, go to as many lawyers as it takes until 1 will work with you. BELIEVE THIS, S-L COUNTS on guys like you not having accounting and legal advice. And not being able to afford it. Don't let them run you over.
long time lance man

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
i left s-l and been been with mission for 8 months. great product, nice pay at 22%( after shared promo i avg. 19.5% ytd), good hours. they only keep growing.
i know walmart is hard to deal with but you will reap the rewards of the new tables in bakery section that just went to every walmart supercenter in this area and supposedly the nation. 2 supercenters have brought sales up over 50% easily in just 3 weeks.
our area does not get stale allowance except for seasonal and special promos which mission will pay back.
not a perfect outfit by any means but you should be very satisfied. make sure you keep good records with invoices and purchases. good luck.
also, they gave me a 3 month stale allownace initially. take full advantage of this.:)
<quoted text>
I have been out of work for 7 months thanks to snyders letting me go after woking 24 years with Lance. I start my new Mission Route tomorrow. I will move on to a much better company than snyders ever will be. I hope Snyders will self destruct.
whathappenedtome

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

long time lance man wrote:
<quoted text>I have been out of work for 7 months thanks to snyders letting me go after woking 24 years with Lance. I start my new Mission Route tomorrow. I will move on to a much better company than snyders ever will be. I hope Snyders will self destruct.

good luck with mission. pretty sure i know who you are. you either took me on my ride a long when i was hired or you had the bin next to me on perkiomen ave for the 3 months i was on that route
bab

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Upper Management wrote:
haha you guys are so lazy. You want millions of dollars for stocking chips. hahah what a bunch of tards!
u are a a..hole
bab

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Snyders upper management wrote:
Most of you guys would be scooping ice cream cones at Dairy Queen if Snyders Lance didn't pay you 17 percent. You will take 17 percent and you will like it. BTW, I'm set to make a 2 million dollar bonus this year! How bout dem apples?
2 millon lol
bab

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

2 millon lol
long time lance man

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

whathappenedtome wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with mission. pretty sure i know who you are. you either took me on my ride a long when i was hired or you had the bin nextto me on perkiomen ave for the 3 months i was on that route
Sorry im not who you think i am. I have been in training with mission now for two days. it is wonderful i have not even meant a boss yet. unlike snyders handheld computer system there handheld computers actually work properly.
Upper

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

long time lance man is being scammed by Mission. Haha old man is blind
allentownsucks

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

<quoted text>Sorry im not who you think i am. I have been in training with mission now for two days. it is wonderful i have not even meant a boss yet. unlike snyders handheld computer system there handheld computers actually work properly.
sorry, thought only george and greg worked in that area
long time lance man

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I would like to hear from all the former LANCE people out there. How were you treated when snyders took over. Were you offered a job or let go. I was let go after 24 years with Lance. Lets hear it guys. I can't wait to here your'e responses. The snyders company took a good company like lance and destroyed it.
Jimmy Jo

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I would like to hear from all the former LANCE people out there. How were you treated when snyders took over. Were you offered a job or let go. I was let go after 24 years with Lance. Lets hear it guys. I can't wait to here your'e responses. The snyders company took a good company like lance and destroyed it.
All of us was offered routes,even the old timers. As far as S&L what a joke. With a combined 200 years in the snack food business u would think they had the basics down. WH running out of the most common items,no displays,no help from DM's. I have no idea what our DM's jobs are now that there r no cust service comp,weekly targets,daily targets,drop size,plan-o-gram, truck plan-o-gram. It's no longer a career it's a job. We gave up a lot for that extra7%
New guy

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Snyders upper management wrote:
Most of you guys would be scooping ice cream cones at Dairy Queen if Snyders Lance didn't pay you 17 percent. You will take 17 percent and you will like it. BTW, I'm set to make a 2 million dollar bonus this year! How bout dem apples?
little bit of info for you mr. Upper management you work for me!
Jimmy Jo

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Also, don't bother giving ur input on this online brainstorming site. They informed me my ideas were being pulled off because this was a focus on "Snyders". So what if I had good flavor ideas for our area or ways to improve our current system.
i m over it

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

thanks again snyders for f...ing up my check again. like they care i have bills pay. you will never be #1. ur just a bunch of losser companys called snyders-lance.
Mike Anderson

Fort White, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

DID the merging of Snyder Lance create jobs .. or just job loss? Just benefit free jobs!
Sound to me like Snyder Lance is run buy the WHITE HOUSE!
gft

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike Anderson wrote:
DID the merging of Snyder Lance create jobs .. or just job loss? Just benefit free jobs!
Sound to me like Snyder Lance is run buy the WHITE HOUSE!
the so called merger has not benefeted anyone that works for a living. if you work a route you lost a lot of income. the route payments are twice what they used to be, the promotional cost to us is roughly $200-$250 a week that we never had to pay before. so we really are paying a lot of money to rent our jobs from s-lance. but hey we are lucky they let us pay them to work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Sedition 51,188
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Plagiarists Are Liars Too 3,814
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE