Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I worked for Lance for 24 years Snyders did not offer me a route.They told me they had too many guys and not enough routes so they let me go.There was a route available very close to my home. I asked them about taking it. They did not even want to talk to me. I found out they gave the route to a brand new person.What a bunch of LIARS snyders management is. I was treated well by Lance management. My managers were great. I have been out of work for 6 months.I did not realize it at the time but they did me a favor by NOT hiring me. Thanks snyders for not hiring me.I see how poorly the snyders company is run compared to how well the Lance company was run. I will be working again soon. I am buying a Mission route. They pay 22% commision. Not 17% like S/L offers. I can live on 22%. I will be in a far better place then working for S/L.
Snackman

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

long time lance man wrote:
I worked for Lance for 24 years Snyders did not offer me a route.They told me they had too many guys and not enough routes so they let me go.There was a route available very close to my home. I asked them about taking it. They did not even want to talk to me. I found out they gave the route to a brand new person.What a bunch of LIARS snyders management is. I was treated well by Lance management. My managers were great. I have been out of work for 6 months.I did not realize it at the time but they did me a favor by NOT hiring me. Thanks snyders for not hiring me.I see how poorly the snyders company is run compared to how well the Lance company was run. I will be working again soon. I am buying a Mission route. They pay 22% commision. Not 17% like S/L offers. I can live on 22%. I will be in a far better place then working for S/L.
amen brother! this company sucks ! They tell you one thing and do another.17% net is what they pay, lowest in the industry, as long as they get their money they dont care about the io, if they did they would give us a better %, but then Warehime would notn make enough money to buy more land for his family and friends, 620,000 price ,he is making his money off the io but we can barely survive,, thanks alot snyders im out of here!!!!!!!!!!
Upper Management

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

haha you guys are so lazy. You want millions of dollars for stocking chips. hahah what a bunch of tards!
Helpful

Wimberley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

let me out wrote:
What is the deal with article 15 or more important the 60 day notice.has anyone tried it.
Good luck using that clause. The entire 23-page contract is a joke. They only use it when it benefits S/L. If you try to use it or refer to it, they laugh and ignore you.... Try it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Snackman wrote:
<quoted text> amen brother! this company sucks ! They tell you one thing and do another.17% net is what they pay, lowest in the industry, as long as they get their money they dont care about the io, if they did they would give us a better %, but then Warehime would notn make enough money to buy more land for his family and friends, 620,000 price ,he is making his money off the io but we can barely survive,, thanks alot snyders im out of here!!!!!!!!!!
They did the same thing here in Florida. They didn't offer routes to experienced IO's and then sold them to young guys with no experience. People like merchandisers for Pepsi, Coke, Bud and Miller. They get these young guys who know nothing about the business and talk them into plowing huge amounts of product into low volume Winn Dixies and Sweetbays. It makes the DM look good and the poor kid gets hammered with stales. The guy behind it is the new Sweetbay FL Rep. He's a despicable snake in the grass that is using these kids to further his career. An unbelievable piece of shit. Bottom line is Snyder-Lance routes are falling apart. Service to the best accounts, like Publix are hurting. It will come back to bite them in the ass. S-L stock is down 12%.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

I meant that last post to respond to Long Time Lance Man. Good luck LTLM. Mission makes a great product.
Anonymous

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Fishin Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
They did the same thing here in Florida. They didn't offer routes to experienced IO's and then sold them to young guys with no experience. People like merchandisers for Pepsi, Coke, Bud and Miller. They get these young guys who know nothing about the business and talk them into plowing huge amounts of product into low volume Winn Dixies and Sweetbays. It makes the DM look good and the poor kid gets hammered with stales. The guy behind it is the new Sweetbay FL Rep. He's a despicable snake in the grass that is using these kids to further his career. An unbelievable piece of shit. Bottom line is Snyder-Lance routes are falling apart. Service to the best accounts, like Publix are hurting. It will come back to bite them in the ass. S-L stock is down 12%.
IRS pays whistleblower $104 million to man for providing information about overseas tax cheats. "The IRS today sent 104 messages to whistleblowers around the world - that there is now a safe and secure way to report tax fraud and that the IRS is now paying rewards." (just like the SEC whistleblower program) "The IRS also sent 104 messages to banks around the world -stop enabling tax cheats or you will get caught." "The IRS believes that the whistleblower statute provides a valuable tool to combat tax non-compliance, and this reward reflects our commitment to the law," IRS spokeswoman Michele Eldridge said.
Anonymous

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Many, many people knew about Bernie Madoff and refused to do anything, at first. S-L won't be able to do these scams forever and get away with it! Send your information to the SEC, anonymously, if you have to. Nothing ever stays the same, and they will eventually destroy themselves from within, if nothing else! I wonder how their blame game will work? Keep records of EVERYTHING, keep a detailed daily log, make notarized statements if you have to, we WILL get them! NOTHING lasts forever! Hopefully I will have something to say about my information very soon!
long time lance man

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Fishin Buddy wrote:
I meant that last post to respond to Long Time Lance Man. Good luck LTLM. Mission makes a great product.
Thank you for your'e support. I really do appreciate it. I will do well with the mission route. It is close to home and easy to run. I will be starting in a few weeks.
CapeCodChipMan

Bell, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Thank you for your'e support. I really do appreciate it. I will do well with the mission route. It is close to home and easy to run. I will be starting in a few weeks.
And don't forget..Mission repays you for a percentage of your stales.

If S-L Distribution did that...Im sure we wouldn't still be picking October dates from the DC.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

i left s-l and been been with mission for 8 months. great product, nice pay at 22%( after shared promo i avg. 19.5% ytd), good hours. they only keep growing.

i know walmart is hard to deal with but you will reap the rewards of the new tables in bakery section that just went to every walmart supercenter in this area and supposedly the nation. 2 supercenters have brought sales up over 50% easily in just 3 weeks.

our area does not get stale allowance except for seasonal and special promos which mission will pay back.

not a perfect outfit by any means but you should be very satisfied. make sure you keep good records with invoices and purchases. good luck.

also, they gave me a 3 month stale allownace initially. take full advantage of this.:)
<quoted text>Thank you for your'e support. I really do appreciate it. I will do well with the mission route. It is close to home and easy to run. I will be starting in a few weeks.
route man

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I seen Giant is alowed to fine us 2,500 if any missed stale is found on the shelf. Has anyone been fined yet
NJ Snackman

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

"Jeff Sigetich"]Does anyone have any option/info on being a Synder's independent sales person:

Where do I begen...Simply dont rush in to it ... been running this route for 4 yrs past couple yrs watching
my bank accounts get drained. snyders interest is snyders I/O Drivers dont matter to them they like to hold a your contract over your head threatening drivers to do what we say or we can take the route away from you....B/S Motovaitor by Snyders DM's . DM's dont do shit but show up when the warehouse opens at 11:30am then run out for lunch for an hr ,spend a couple hrs talking sports, by this time drivers show up to reload their trucks for the following day. If your interested still in snyders

read this link http://www.halunenlaw.com/Snyder-s-of-Hanover...

I like working , but not for free....
Snackman

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

this company has lawsuit written all over it, the dm's still try to tell you what to do, and when you tell them about it they say its what the store wants. Thats total bs in my book.
long time lance man

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

after 24 years with Lance and Snyders letting me go 7 months ago, i have signed a deal yeserday with mission. I start my new route in about a week. Thanks snyders for letting me go. Lance was a good company to work for.Snyders was horrible.Good bye snyders. good riddance
Snackman

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

after 24 years with Lance and Snyders letting me go 7 months ago, i have signed a deal yeserday with mission. I start my new route in about a week. Thanks snyders for letting me go. Lance was a good company to work for.Snyders was horrible.Good bye snyders. good riddance
good for you, I will be out of there soon to
Upper dude

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Mission? They have less space than Snyders. You guys must love making min. Wage! Snyders is the best!
NJ Snackman

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Hearing another rumor there is a another Snyders Suit going on in South Jersey ???
Old School Lance Man

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I know the feeling.....22 1/2 years......They told me they figured I would retire because I was five months from 62..........
Upper

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Old school, you are too old to deliver chips. Go to a retirement home lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,541 - 2,560 of5,127
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 33 min Gov Rendell 51,400
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr T kprbutt 3,556
Editor's column: How do you pronounce Gettysburg? (Aug '13) Apr 18 Davenport 23
Public hearing set for 'Big Pipe' proposal Apr 17 Davenport 8
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Apr 16 nonyabusiness 51
York County sheriffs nab 19 in recent warrant s... Apr 13 lady 4
Police: Maryland man admits to Gettysburg Book ... Mar 29 Pink eye 22
•••

Fire Warning for York County was issued at April 24 at 3:04AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••