SL love fest

Branford, FL

#2643 Sep 1, 2012
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Texas I/O's don't have the stomach for any legal confrontation. They just shrug their shoulders and take it, or pretend to be outraged after they get 20 free cases of a fast seller from their DM to shut-up. It's a revolving door of deception and lies.
Texas boys can't stand up to legal confrontation? You make them sound like the boys from Penn State PA. Really.
Upper Management

Bolingbrook, IL

#2644 Sep 4, 2012
Ahh, so you cry babies are still crying about Snyders of Hanover. Last week I made 6k for leading this great company. Maybe if you got off your butt and worked you would make big mooal too!
Old School Lance Man

Smithfield, NC

#2645 Sep 4, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
Ahh, so you cry babies are still crying about Snyders of Hanover. Last week I made 6k for leading this great company. Maybe if you got off your butt and worked you would make big mooal too!
Moola
Anonymous

York, PA

#2646 Sep 5, 2012
Old School Lance Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Moola
Mooo!
jimb

Winterville, NC

#2647 Sep 5, 2012
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review past posts from other Florida I/O's over the last year. S/L is not a future for anyone.
if I have a job with Insurance there is now way that I would do it this day and time
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Nashville, TN

#2648 Sep 5, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
Yep u made 600 with Snyders and 5400 on ur knees ... Lmao
snackguy

United States

#2650 Sep 5, 2012
Bordeaux11611 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mooo!
how come u didn't annouce sl buying snack factory and were is your big info
let me out

Yalaha, FL

#2651 Sep 5, 2012
What is the deal with article 15 or more important the 60 day notice.has anyone tried it.
Jimmy Jo

United States

#2652 Sep 5, 2012
Buy-outs and mergers will be the only way this company ever shows growth. U would think it would be top priority to get coast routes products ASAP after the hurricane. Nope they are 2 days late and counting. Walmarts have been empty for days and haven't worked most grocery stores in couple weeks. Mickey mouse all the way!!!
justapretzelguy

Riverton, NJ

#2653 Sep 5, 2012
what is article 15?
Let me out

Roanoke, VA

#2654 Sep 6, 2012
justapretzelguy wrote:
what is article 15?
In the contract.
Chip Dude

Mesquite, NV

#2655 Sep 7, 2012
Guys, can someone tell me why we don't deliver to the Meijer stores in the midwest? They always look busy and the company sends them stuff directly without the I/O involed
Bon Jovi

Mesquite, NV

#2656 Sep 7, 2012
What's the deal with Lance crackers at Walmarts? I thought I saw a post here that said I/O 's actually lose money on them. Is that true? Are you saying it's better to NOT fill the lance crackers?? Can someone confirm this as truth or silly talk?
Gotafatlanceinmy jeans

Nashville, TN

#2657 Sep 7, 2012
Bon Jovi wrote:
What's the deal with Lance crackers at Walmarts? I thought I saw a post here that said I/O 's actually lose money on them. Is that true? Are you saying it's better to NOT fill the lance crackers?? Can someone confirm this as truth or silly talk?
u don't lose money on the crackers but you give so much allowance u make like 13 percent ....
CapeCodChipMan

Brooksville, FL

#2658 Sep 7, 2012
Chip Dude wrote:
Guys, can someone tell me why we don't deliver to the Meijer stores in the midwest? They always look busy and the company sends them stuff directly without the I/O involed
They are called "Cross Docks"

Wal Mart is great for this. Cape Cod Super Size by the pallet, Lance Crackers for Action Alley, and our wonderful "Partner Brands" like Kettle Food, Roberts America and Popcorn Indiana. Now Wise and Golden Flake have started doing this with the Dollar Store channel as well.

But don't forget, SOH still sells directly to Grocery Suppliers as well. That is why you will find things in the local C-store that the local IO's don't carry.
Canthandle

Duncan, SC

#2659 Sep 8, 2012
If any of u on this forum are like the io's I've been dealing with, then no wonder you can't make money. I run a grocery store currently and we've been thru 3 io's, none of which could service the store. Going 2-3 weeks in between service, never had a clue about promotions, they just didnt want to do the work to sell some product just wanted to sleep in and hit some cash accounts. So no wonder you can't make it, if this is how you operate. I am going to purchase one of these routes while it's value is down and make a run at it, but then again I'm not afraid to get up early and get to pushing some numbers.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2660 Sep 8, 2012
does it hurt when you talk out your azz ?

you go run a snydrs lance route and be the fouth i/o your area has seen.

do not get involved with this operation. you will wish you were back running the store, buying product with the stores money and not your own.

there is a reason so many routes are still up for sale and its not for the reasons you have assumed.
Canthandle wrote:
If any of u on this forum are like the io's I've been dealing with, then no wonder you can't make money. I run a grocery store currently and we've been thru 3 io's, none of which could service the store. Going 2-3 weeks in between service, never had a clue about promotions, they just didnt want to do the work to sell some product just wanted to sleep in and hit some cash accounts. So no wonder you can't make it, if this is how you operate. I am going to purchase one of these routes while it's value is down and make a run at it, but then again I'm not afraid to get up early and get to pushing some numbers.
Canthandle

Duncan, SC

#2661 Sep 8, 2012
boxhard wrote:
does it hurt when you talk out your azz ?
you go run a snydrs lance route and be the fouth i/o your area has seen.
do not get involved with this operation. you will wish you were back running the store, buying product with the stores money and not your own.
there is a reason so many routes are still up for sale and its not for the reasons you have assumed.
<quoted text>
Well let me give a few more details. The company i work for not only cut back salaried mgmt pay by an average of 5k a year and restructured the bonus plan so that we aren't getting much if any. On top of that the labor has been scaled back to nothing so that we are living in the store 65-75 hrs a week , 6-7 days, many late nights , 3rd shift basically whatever it takes to make it run. At a base salary of $1011 a week (gross), buying a route seems like alot more than whats being dumped on me now. Even if I only made the same amount, the lower stress levels and potentially shorter work week seems like a better plan than what I have going now .
Anonymous

York, PA

#2662 Sep 8, 2012
Canthandle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me give a few more details. The company i work for not only cut back salaried mgmt pay by an average of 5k a year and restructured the bonus plan so that we aren't getting much if any. On top of that the labor has been scaled back to nothing so that we are living in the store 65-75 hrs a week , 6-7 days, many late nights , 3rd shift basically whatever it takes to make it run. At a base salary of $1011 a week (gross), buying a route seems like alot more than whats being dumped on me now. Even if I only made the same amount, the lower stress levels and potentially shorter work week seems like a better plan than what I have going now .
Then what are you bitching about pretender? You made a lot of sense, thanks for being so transparent! Do you advise Obama when you aren't trying to convince people to give S-L their money?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2663 Sep 9, 2012
good luck to you sir.
Canthandle wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 1
bulllys at the work place. Sep '14 Petal Power 3
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs