Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

All Snyders Lance IO's from this day on will be required to wear a business suit in all stores. Plus, your commish is getting cut to 16 percent. We need more money for ceo bonus
Snyder Ho

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Snyder Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not getting the reason I am asking this question.
The question: Has ANYBODY recieved a product list that tells you whether the product is classified as an "Authorized Product" OR "Other Product".
The reason is that in our contract we do not get paid back for a Brand if we lose it if it is classified as an "Other Product ".
I dont think we have ever been given one and I am not sure there is one or if there ever has been one.
We "here" have paid for Brands that we could lose ( the sales figures were in the price of our routes ) and we take the loss not S-L. They make 100% profit on it and we are responsible for the loss.
If anybody has a list like this please let me know.
Look guys and gals,
All I want to know is if S-L ever sent or gave you a product list that has all products on it. Partner and owned. It should have all products listed and by each product it will say either "Authorized Product" or "Other Product"
The key words here are "Authorized Products" or "Other Products".
They need to be specifically identified as "Authorized Products" or "Other Product"
This is what it says in my contract. I was never given a list that said this. I dont believe it exists and this is what I am trying to determine.
Thanks. The Ho
snackman

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

It does not exist, you will only get a pricelist for your area
Snyder Ho wrote:
<quoted text>It does not exist, you will just get a pricelist for your area
Look guys and gals,
All I want to know is if S-L ever sent or gave you a product list that has all products on it. Partner and owned. It should have all products listed and by each product it will say either "Authorized Product" or "Other Product"
The key words here are "Authorized Products" or "Other Products".
They need to be specifically identified as "Authorized Products" or "Other Product"
This is what it says in my contract. I was never given a list that said this. I dont believe it exists and this is what I am trying to determine.it does not exist you will only get a pricelist for your area
Thanks. The Ho
Snyders of bend over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Snyders management wrote:
All Snyders Lance IO's from this day on will be required to wear a business suit in all stores. Plus, your commish is getting cut to 16 percent. We need more money for ceo bonus
And all dm's must wear knee pads and swallow ...
CapeCodChipMan

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Another new issue...well not so new to me...

Is anyone else having an issue with Financial information being mass emailed out?

I can tell you who owes what in North & South Atlanta and Orlando Zones as of today.

Last time the dip shit sent an email like this out, I could tell you who owed what on the entire eastern Seaboard.
CapeCodChipMan

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

There is no FYI in Kool Aid..

Randy couldnt do it by himself.
g dickle wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Mr Norris DM was the Kool Aid man! Check to see if richard also drank the Kool Aid

Since: Apr 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Anybody know how many IO's are using this blog??? It seems many are from the East Coast and Mid-East region. I'm from the Midwest. I am experiencing some of the situations you all are having. I was with Lance for 6 years before the "merge of equals'...(that's a joke). Didn't really want to buy a route.... really didn't have much choice. Anyway, please give me some feedback.
CapeCodChipMan

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Okie from OKC wrote:
Anybody know how many IO's are using this blog??? It seems many are from the East Coast and Mid-East region. I'm from the Midwest. I am experiencing some of the situations you all are having. I was with Lance for 6 years before the "merge of equals'...(that's a joke). Didn't really want to buy a route.... really didn't have much choice. Anyway, please give me some feedback.
It seems, that the East Coast was the first area that had the "Go Live" cluster fuck happen.

Many long timers saw this as a way to get out with a nice check and not look back.

It seems the longer that things continue to stay the way they are, more and more IBOs are finding this site and finding out that they arent the only ones getting screwed.

If you look back over the previous entries, these issues have happened anywhere that S-L is.

If you still think this was a "merger", then you are highly mistaken.
sassy2245

Highland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

i had a wise route for 10yrs. snyderspurchased are distributor 3 yrs. i now sell partner/ wise /snyders etc.my route has increased in sales and value. over the i have many like alot of u on this forum. i make no money, they are screwing us, etc. go to work push the products and will make money. all these companys frito/sndyers/ home depot are going to do whats right for them. u use them like they use u. no problems with snyders, i never sold more
snyders

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

This is the most fu-ed up company.
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

sassy2245 wrote:
i had a wise route for 10yrs. snyderspurchased are distributor 3 yrs. i now sell partner/ wise /snyders etc.my route has increased in sales and value. over the i have many like alot of u on this forum. i make no money, they are screwing us, etc. go to work push the products and will make money. all these companys frito/sndyers/ home depot are going to do whats right for them. u use them like they use u. no problems with snyders, i never sold more
Another PRETENDER! "Hey! Come on in! The water is fine!" Or should I say, "The kool aid is fine!"
North-La-Rep

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Okie from OKC wrote:
The problems are "everywhere". It starts with the "screw them mentality" at the top. By the time it gets local it is one master cluster f... How I dealt with is simple. "I didn't." I now am waiting on my severence pay and then I am done. It took all the energy and maturity I could muster to live up to my end of the deal, but I'm done. For those of you that bought into their BS line I feel for you. Best of luck to you, but run if you still can.
Snyders upper management

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

North-La-Rep, if you sell your route you will go back to scooping poop for a living!
Bordeaux11611

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Snyders upper management wrote:
North-La-Rep, if you sell your route you will go back to scooping poop for a living!
Wouldn't he still be doing the SAME thing he is doing now? Only getting paid better, and he wouldn't be having the crap thrown ON him!
John from mass

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

wow. i thought i was the only one having problems with these dinks. looks like amber james has her hands full. i too am considering a lawsuit against S-L for destroying my business
Clint Easrwood

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

This company is like the good,the bad, and the ugly!
Good products
Bad Management
Ugly pay
ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Since I pay 100% of my stales. I have a couple of chain conv. Stores on my route that I lose money on. Do I have the right to not workn these accounts
Snyders of bend over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

ray wrote:
Since I pay 100% of my stales. I have a couple of chain conv. Stores on my route that I lose money on. Do I have the right to not workn these accounts
Yes u have to catch chain acounts in your territory ... Suggestions keep it thin if they stale out a lot and try to roll product to a better account a month before it goes out of date to keep from eating it .
Mass IO

Wrentham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

John from mass wrote:
wow. i thought i was the only one having problems with these dinks. looks like amber james has her hands full. i too am considering a lawsuit against S-L for destroying my business

LMAO! You reap what you sew. You were one of many drinking the kool ade commenting how S-L was a great deal for IO's. I love it! I am on the floor holding my stomach laughing so hard. There were fellow IO's you were close to telling YOU what was going to happen and you blew them off. Karma! How is going FROM supermarket routes, making 19.5% commission, and working YOUR schedule TO having a combined 30+ accounts (mostly c stores), taking a commission decrease to 18%, and working 7 days/week better? Moron. Good luck with your talk about considering a lawsuit on your own, when there were IO's trying to band together with a class action. LMAO! Unbelievable JOHN from mass..........
lance cracker man

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

18%???? We are getting 15.5% on gross after promotion "contribution given back. A bad deal got a lot worse when Snyder's - Lance tried to make money on the back of the guys who built their business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,321 - 2,340 of5,352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr PA Dem 51,109
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Thu alan decker 29
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Klan plans rallies in Pa. (Aug '06) Jul 1 straw grasping teabaggers 372
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••