Snyder's of Hanover
dfederoff

United States

#2191 Apr 29, 2012
Snyders is the worst company in the world and i hope all the top dogs lose there homes wife car after working 18 hours a day i would just spit into. The whole they where in
Tigersgo

Johnstown, NY

#2192 Apr 29, 2012
??
george dickle

Fort White, FL

#2193 Apr 29, 2012
Snyders management wrote:
You guys will do what will tell you and you will like it. Muhahaha
Sounds like management to me! maybe it was Mr Orsmby! from tampa
mass io

Sharon, MA

#2194 Apr 30, 2012
Bottom line is just keep in touch and WHEN the class action raches your areas jump on it and you IO's will be rewarded accordingly. Just saying....
R U kidding

Hanover, PA

#2195 Apr 30, 2012
Why isn't Pa included in lawsuit??
NewYorker

Riverton, NJ

#2196 May 1, 2012
R U kidding wrote:
Why isn't Pa included in lawsuit??
It depends on the laws in your State. New Jersey and New York have laws to protect the franchise owners against the big companies like S-L.
gft

Virginia Beach, VA

#2197 May 1, 2012
NewYorker wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the laws in your State. New Jersey and New York have laws to protect the franchise owners against the big companies like S-L.
can you give us other io's any info on that lawsuit? i believe some other states also have the franchise act laws that nj has.
dfederoff

United States

#2198 May 1, 2012
right now i am suing them an i suggest you all do the same
North-La-Rep

Shreveport, LA

#2199 May 2, 2012
problem in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
YES..........
I found this web site very helpful
www.snyderslancelawsuits.com/
You guys in NY or NJ involved in the lawsuit up there, when you can please post the public information( any court filings)
you can on this site.
buckeye dave

Spring, TX

#2200 May 2, 2012
Oh yeah, My Dm IS from Mich and I am from columbus top that crap. He is also a Cowboy fan What the hell is this company coming to.
Problem in Florida

Plant City, FL

#2201 May 3, 2012
george dickle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like management to me! maybe it was Mr Orsmby! from tampa
Ormsby is a rotten son of a bitch, a thief that stole money from Snyders by manipulating warehouse inventory. He had to get rid of those that knew, by not offering us a route..
He is a wimp and coward and will not face me. I am told he played hockey like a sissy girlyman and had to quit because he kept falling and getting hurt.
S/L should rid themselves of him, not a good person
Ormsby

Bolingbrook, IL

#2202 May 3, 2012
Problem, you are a girlie man!
jennifer

Columbia, SC

#2204 May 5, 2012
Can anyone tell me how Snyder/lance credit checks works. They said you have to be approved through bank of America but we just went through a foreclosure? Will that immediately disqualify you? Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2205 May 5, 2012
jennifer wrote:
Can anyone tell me how Snyder/lance credit checks works. They said you have to be approved through bank of America but we just went through a foreclosure? Will that immediately disqualify you? Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)
Considering what you just went through, I would suggest a more stable path back to normalcy...

If you don't pass BOA, S/L has their own finance company through a former corporate officer. The rates are high. Not many qualify for either lender. Routes stay poorly serviced for long periods around these parts.
kansas io

Junction City, KS

#2206 May 5, 2012
just found this site. most routes avg. 5-6,000 wk. 3-500 miles per week. lots of small format and sold for 5-7 times weekly sales. have had many people walk off and not many io's are making much.
I kind of like the idea of getting sl io's organized. right now it is every man for himself.
jennifer

Columbia, SC

#2207 May 6, 2012
Sell Mortimer Sell wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering what you just went through, I would suggest a more stable path back to normalcy...
If you don't pass BOA, S/L has their own finance company through a former corporate officer. The rates are high. Not many qualify for either lender. Routes stay poorly serviced for long periods around these parts.
Thank you so much for your input:-) we live in SC. And from what we were told the gentlemen route has already been established for 12 years he is friends w my husband and brings in a minimum of 1500 a week does that sound right to you in your experience?
Holy Bat Farts Batman

United States

#2208 May 6, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for your input:-) we live in SC. And from what we were told the gentlemen route has already been established for 12 years he is friends w my husband and brings in a minimum of 1500 a week does that sound right to you in your experience?
No it doesn't sound right. To bring home 1500 aweek the route has to be running a weekly avg. of 14,000 or more. Some of the bigger routes here now run around that and only in the richer communities/areas. Not many routes in Atlanta are bringing in that type of weekly income. To own a route that big the weekly route note would be over 350, then 35 service fee, promotion sharing of a couple hundred a week and truck payment/lease of 60-100. I know that SL didn't cut in any routes over 10k aweek during the merger here. The routes that are running that much are the best of the best salesmen here and have built the business up very quickly. So I believe you are being told a big fat one by your so called friend. Sorry but the truth is the truth.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2209 May 6, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you value your husband's friendship with this person and want to remain friends. I would suggest not purchasing the route.

A lot will change with a new person running the route. Whatever 52-week running gross sales history you're given by S/L will not reflect what they will allow you to make after you drink the kool-aid and buy into the I/O dream.

S/L does not understand the I/O model and does not care to learn how it works. Run from getting into business with S/L, you'll be miserable.
Jimmy Jo

Kilmichael, MS

#2210 May 6, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Before expenses and taxes,yes.
Northeast Snackman

Sharon, MA

#2211 May 6, 2012
Mass IO. Why are you so politically correct all of the sudden? I will state the truth on what happened. A incompetant alcoholic blackballed an IO here because he could. The IO generated .5 million/year and split many times, WELL liked from peers and at store level. The IO would have generated that amount or more for another 20+ years, but S-L lets a incompetant alcoholic sup blackball this IO. I did not get a great route either, but to see one of the 'good guys' and a great peer of mine get blackballed is wrong. He left with his head held high, with no incidents, and at store level the mgmt are asking what happened constantly to the new IO servicing the stores. The new IO was dumbfounded cause he didn't request that area but was given a monster route. Nice BUSIness move S-L. An incompetant alcoholic sup who's gonna retire in like 2-3 years over an IO who was gonna generate 500 thousand+ sales/year. Hmmm. We'll see when golf season comes if his IO's can reach him for any questions or help with service. I will leave his name out, but EVERYONE from Mass knows who I'm talking bout. It's bullshit and we all know it. I don't care if this exposes Mass IO. He has been nothing but a great IO to Snyders beforethis merger. If Mass IO looked into legal he could request from many of his store level mgmt to back him on the sups alcoholic breath in the past. S-L is a shady company and IO's across the country are finding this out as time goes by..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug 13 Gettysburg shucks... 7
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 7 Archie 15
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Aug 5 badcomm 31
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Jun '17 Steve Gratman 5
Fill dirt Jun '17 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '17 olddancemom 4
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 46

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages