Snyder's of Hanover
Go Sox

Webster, NY

#2185 Apr 26, 2012
81/19 split up in Rochester...one must wonder why the differences in the way they calculate PA's ? I guess it's the Snyder way...any of you guys get harassed by the DM's for being on here?
Pretzel

Webster, NY

#2186 Apr 26, 2012
NewYorker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretzel, did you hear about the lawsuit filed against Snyders-Lance in New Jersey in January 2012? The I/O's in New Jersey brought a class action suit and it also includes NEW YORK I/O's as part of that suit!
It might be easier to organize than we thought! We New York I/O's can join on to that suit. SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FELLOW NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY I/O's!
You need to google "New Jersey S-L Distribution Company" and the case pops up.
We need to RISE UP my I/O brothers!
New Yorker....I couldn't agree more...problem is there are Snyder spies lurking here on this site....I'm located in Upstate NY..lthe Buffalo,Rochester and Syracuse IO' are on board and are well aware of the lawsuit that's happening down here
Snyders management

Bolingbrook, IL

#2187 Apr 29, 2012
You guys will do what will tell you and you will like it. Muhahaha
mass io

Sharon, MA

#2188 Apr 29, 2012
Snyders management wrote:
----------
I don't think you're mgmt cause even stupid moronic mgmt people has taken English 101. Spell check?
Pretzel

Webster, NY

#2189 Apr 29, 2012
Typical Snders response ......they don't give a hoot what the IO's are going through...only care for themselves .....anytime you disagree with them, they threaten to terminate your contract
St bona

Webster, NY

#2190 Apr 29, 2012
Really???
dfederoff

United States

#2191 Apr 29, 2012
Snyders is the worst company in the world and i hope all the top dogs lose there homes wife car after working 18 hours a day i would just spit into. The whole they where in
Tigersgo

Webster, NY

#2192 Apr 29, 2012
??
george dickle

High Springs, FL

#2193 Apr 29, 2012
Sounds like management to me! maybe it was Mr Orsmby! from tampa
mass io

Sharon, MA

#2194 Apr 30, 2012
Bottom line is just keep in touch and WHEN the class action raches your areas jump on it and you IO's will be rewarded accordingly. Just saying....
R U kidding

Hanover, PA

#2195 Apr 30, 2012
Why isn't Pa included in lawsuit??
NewYorker

Burlington, NJ

#2196 May 1, 2012
R U kidding wrote:
Why isn't Pa included in lawsuit??
It depends on the laws in your State. New Jersey and New York have laws to protect the franchise owners against the big companies like S-L.
gft

Virginia Beach, VA

#2197 May 1, 2012
NewYorker wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the laws in your State. New Jersey and New York have laws to protect the franchise owners against the big companies like S-L.
can you give us other io's any info on that lawsuit? i believe some other states also have the franchise act laws that nj has.
dfederoff

Easton, CT

#2198 May 1, 2012
right now i am suing them an i suggest you all do the same
North-La-Rep

Bossier City, LA

#2199 May 2, 2012
problem in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
YES..........
I found this web site very helpful
www.snyderslancelawsuits.com/
You guys in NY or NJ involved in the lawsuit up there, when you can please post the public information( any court filings)
you can on this site.
buckeye dave

Spring, TX

#2200 May 2, 2012
Oh yeah, My Dm IS from Mich and I am from columbus top that crap. He is also a Cowboy fan What the hell is this company coming to.
Problem in Florida

Plant City, FL

#2201 May 3, 2012
george dickle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like management to me! maybe it was Mr Orsmby! from tampa
Ormsby is a rotten son of a bitch, a thief that stole money from Snyders by manipulating warehouse inventory. He had to get rid of those that knew, by not offering us a route..
He is a wimp and coward and will not face me. I am told he played hockey like a sissy girlyman and had to quit because he kept falling and getting hurt.
S/L should rid themselves of him, not a good person
Ormsby

Bolingbrook, IL

#2202 May 3, 2012
Problem, you are a girlie man!
jennifer

Columbia, SC

#2204 May 5, 2012
Can anyone tell me how Snyder/lance credit checks works. They said you have to be approved through bank of America but we just went through a foreclosure? Will that immediately disqualify you? Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2205 May 5, 2012
jennifer wrote:
Can anyone tell me how Snyder/lance credit checks works. They said you have to be approved through bank of America but we just went through a foreclosure? Will that immediately disqualify you? Any help would be greatly appreciated:-)
Considering what you just went through, I would suggest a more stable path back to normalcy...

If you don't pass BOA, S/L has their own finance company through a former corporate officer. The rates are high. Not many qualify for either lender. Routes stay poorly serviced for long periods around these parts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder lance Aug 19 unknown 4
News Heroin problem grows in Hanover area (Nov '08) Aug 18 Joan Bennett 323
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul '15 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul '15 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages