Dubs beats Dows

Dubs beats Dows

There are 55 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 17, 2011, titled Dubs beats Dows. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

After a race that wasn't as close as many had predicted, Hanover's district judge will likely get another term on the bench.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Judge Joe Brown

Hanover, PA

#41 May 18, 2011
Loser wrote:
ohh were braking out the little kid comments now. well then i can't be a loser becuse, im rubber and your glue whatever you say bounces off me and stickes to you.
Proof of the Hanover anti-intellectual bias!!!
Truth

East Berlin, PA

#42 May 18, 2011
If Dows hadn't been such a dikface, he may have had a chance.

Ego + A-hole = landslide.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#43 May 18, 2011
During his campaign DOWS made the statement that he'd represent the tenants in their ongoing plight at hearings with landlords. Being able to speak Spanish made him better able to render a decision and communicate with those same tenants. What Mr. DOWS failed to realize is that most of those same tenants aren't registered voters. Many landlords were though and I think they remembered his boast on election TUES.
Truth

East Berlin, PA

#44 May 18, 2011
GET TO THE POINT wrote:
During his campaign DOWS made the statement that he'd represent the tenants in their ongoing plight at hearings with landlords. Being able to speak Spanish made him better able to render a decision and communicate with those same tenants. What Mr. DOWS failed to realize is that most of those same tenants aren't registered voters. Many landlords were though and I think they remembered his boast on election TUES.
Never thought about this put it's a valid point. Thanks for pointing that out Scott!
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#45 May 18, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought about this put it's a valid point. Thanks for pointing that out Scott!
You're WELCOME BUT my name isn't SCOTT!
Rock Bobbin

Hanover, PA

#46 May 18, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Daddy helped you once again, just like when you had a drug problem. It doesn't take much to waive evertyhing to court, but then again with a fried brain from all the drugs what do you expect. You got your support from the bar crowds, like having the Hanover Eagles raising money for you. Set your buddies free is what you do.
Nothing wrong with that!!!!!!!!!
Huh

Hanover, PA

#47 May 18, 2011
Loser wrote:
ohh were braking out the little kid comments now. well then i can't be a loser becuse, im rubber and your glue whatever you say bounces off me and stickes to you.
Did you make it through high school? Didn't think so....
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

#48 May 19, 2011
Judge Joe Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just the Good Ol' Boys nepotism club of Hanover. Nepotism:favoritism granted to relatives or friends regardless of merit.
Not really. You're grasping for straws. I'm neither a friend nor relative but the lesser of two evils definitely belongs to Dubs. At least he has experience in being a constable and now some years on the job as well. How is he under-qualified compared to a man that has no experience and only took an interest in Hanover when he was campaigning?
Class of 77

United States

#49 May 21, 2011
Congrats Bink, I lived a block or so from the Dubs' in the 70's, Dave and Bink were ok guys. Steve Hartman
matt fields

Teaneck, NJ

#50 Jun 4, 2011
to bad im not in town, cuz if iwould of been i woulda been down at the eagles video tappen his drunk as trying to find his car for an hour and then driving away, while his fellow officers wacth and dont do s*!t cuz hes there rubber stamp for running in peoples house with out probable cause.
Anonymous

Hanover, PA

#51 Jun 4, 2011
matt fields wrote:
to bad im not in town, cuz if iwould of been i woulda been down at the eagles video tappen his drunk as trying to find his car for an hour and then driving away, while his fellow officers wacth and dont do s*!t cuz hes there rubber stamp for running in peoples house with out probable cause.
Love your English a spelling Matt! Get past 6th grade yet?
also

Hanover, PA

#52 Jun 4, 2011
matt fields wrote:
to bad im not in town, cuz if iwould of been i woulda been down at the eagles video tappen his drunk as trying to find his car for an hour and then driving away, while his fellow officers wacth and dont do s*!t cuz hes there rubber stamp for running in peoples house with out probable cause.
And what he does in his own time is meaning to us how????
matt fields

Teaneck, NJ

#53 Jun 4, 2011
also wrote:
<quoted text> And what he does in his own time is meaning to us how????
well for those that havent studied law, judges have rules called canons they are to follow and a judge must maintain his character outside the court room same as he would in it and be a family man. look them up, PA rules of court any year, goes for district justices too.
ill tasted

Elliottsburg, PA

#54 Jun 4, 2011
matt fields wrote:
<quoted text> well for those that havent studied law, judges have rules called canons they are to follow and a judge must maintain his character outside the court room same as he would in it and be a family man. look them up, PA rules of court any year, goes for district justices too.
Oh please! He's still better then our past President's,Senator's, Governor's, and State Reps! Go tell all the above how to conduct themselves!
RU a weiner

Carlisle, PA

#55 Jun 4, 2011
u all no dubs was suppose 2 win dow was there 2 make it looklike that election was fair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 19 hr Snyders of Campbells 7,598
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Wed Cracker Man 15
don't date in this S%I^hole town Tue Jsmith 1
Medical Littlestown Community pool Dec 23 Sunshine 1
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov '17 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov '17 Mike 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages