Public record: Births, police, fire log

Public record: Births, police, fire log

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Public record: Births, police, fire log. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The paint on the vehicle was damaged with a sharp object. 10:30 a.m. Retail theft charges will be filed against a 23-year-old Hanover woman and a criminal conspiracy to commit retail theft will be filed against a 24-year-old Fairfield man following an incident in the 400 block of Carlisle Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Nancy McCormick

York, PA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
I am a new yorker by birth and have been here for 26 years. People think I must have been a criminal, but the drugs spread out here and a crime wave suddenly.
I was a kindergarten teacher and I never was a criminal. Sooner or later the crime spreads from the large cities out everywhere else. The state police can control it. There aren't that many people here and that makes it easier. We came here to escape criminals. We aren't going to hurt anyone.
budgets best friend

Ephrata, PA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Nancy McCormick wrote:
I am a new yorker by birth and have been here for 26 years. People think I must have been a criminal, but the drugs spread out here and a crime wave suddenly.
I was a kindergarten teacher and I never was a criminal. Sooner or later the crime spreads from the large cities out everywhere else. The state police can control it. There aren't that many people here and that makes it easier. We came here to escape criminals. We aren't going to hurt anyone.
People in hanover never accept " us outsiders" I guess its because were not inbreds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Fred flinstone 6,017
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Jul 10 Truthfull1 11
Review: Happy Nails Jul 8 George Costanza 2
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun '15 gab 93
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages