Public record: Births, police, fire log

Nov 3, 2011 Full story: Evening Sun

The paint on the vehicle was damaged with a sharp object. 10:30 a.m. Retail theft charges will be filed against a 23-year-old Hanover woman and a criminal conspiracy to commit retail theft will be filed against a 24-year-old Fairfield man following an incident in the 400 block of Carlisle Street.

Full Story
Nancy McCormick

York, PA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
I am a new yorker by birth and have been here for 26 years. People think I must have been a criminal, but the drugs spread out here and a crime wave suddenly.
I was a kindergarten teacher and I never was a criminal. Sooner or later the crime spreads from the large cities out everywhere else. The state police can control it. There aren't that many people here and that makes it easier. We came here to escape criminals. We aren't going to hurt anyone.
budgets best friend

Ephrata, PA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Nancy McCormick wrote:
I am a new yorker by birth and have been here for 26 years. People think I must have been a criminal, but the drugs spread out here and a crime wave suddenly.
I was a kindergarten teacher and I never was a criminal. Sooner or later the crime spreads from the large cities out everywhere else. The state police can control it. There aren't that many people here and that makes it easier. We came here to escape criminals. We aren't going to hurt anyone.
People in hanover never accept " us outsiders" I guess its because were not inbreds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 52 min LouSirFur 184
Burglaries under investigation in Gettysburg area 4 hr ummm 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Obamas Open Borde... 51,505
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Fri Just Saying 3,999
bulllys at the work place. Fri Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info