jamie

Berwick, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

im new here and looking for a good place to hang out. i live in hanover, im looking for a fun laid back plae to hang out and meet people.

Since: Jan 12

Hanover Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

jamie wrote:
im new here and looking for a good place to hang out. i live in hanover, im looking for a fun laid back plae to hang out and meet people.
join the Hanover moose

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

KcLingers
jamie

Berwick, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

i stopped in at a bar called slate tuesday, its definately not my kinda place. the bartender was drunk and rude. there was only a few people and they only talked about getting high. i left there and went to a bar in nanticoke called tommyboys, it was alot nicer place, it didnt smell like an ashtray and the people were friendly. ill definately go back there. are the places you suggest private clubs?

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

jamie wrote:
i stopped in at a bar called slate tuesday, its definately not my kinda place. the bartender was drunk and rude. there was only a few people and they only talked about getting high. i left there and went to a bar in nanticoke called tommyboys, it was alot nicer place, it didnt smell like an ashtray and the people were friendly. ill definately go back there. are the places you suggest private clubs?
What does that have to do with a bar in or near Hanover?
jamie

Berwick, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

i am simply saying that i went to slate bar, which is in hanover, and it was a bad exsperiance. so thats what it has to do with bars in hanover.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Something tells me you are not talking about Hanover PA.. You are posting your question on a board seen by people from Hanover PA..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Condi Rice 51,181
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 19 Pirates 5,382
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE