Police file charges in Hanover dog attack

Full story: The York Daily Record

Hanover Police have just released this information about charges in the dog attack this week in the borough: "The Hanover Borough Police Department has filed charges against the owner of the dogs that attacked the 8-year-old male juvenile and his mother while they were visiting in the 400 block of Pleasant Street.
Comments
21 - 40 of 56 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2012
Say no to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 6, 2010
 
someone who cares wrote:
IF THE POLICE KILLED THE ONE DOG THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED THE OTHER DOG.THAT DOG WAS ATTACKING THE CHILD AND HIS MOTHER TOO.AND ALSO WHY HASN'T THE SPCA BEEN INVOLVED.THEY SHOULD TAKE THAT DOG AND PUT IT IN A CAGE BY ITS SELF,TO DETERMINE IF IT IS VICIOUS.ALSO THE OWNERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE DOGS.THEY DON'T GET THE DOGS VACANATED OR A LICENSE.IF THEY WOULD HAVE ATTACKED A CHILD OF MINE I WOULD HAVE KEPT ON BEATING THEM UNTIL I KILLED THEM BOTH. THE OWNERS SHOULD HAVE KEPT BETTER CONTROL OF THERE DOGS.THIS CHILD WAS IN A FENCED YARD THESE DOGS JUMPED THE FENCE.AND YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY THESE DOGS ARE NOT VICIOUS,YOU MUST BE STUPID RICANS.THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THESE DOGS ARE NOT VICIOUS.
On your best day, you are an idiot. Where was it reported that the dogs were not vaccinated? The SPCA has nothing to do with the determination of an anilmal being vicious. The legal system determines whether an animla is vicious. How do you know the animals were not licensed?
You are a racist jerk that needs to crawl back to your trailer with your sister/wife.
The animals do deserve to be put down because they attacked but that has nothing to do with the breed of dog or the nationality of the owners. The fact that the owners trained the dogs to be aggressive or the fact that they allowed the dogs a means of attacking the victims needs to be addressed.
I will reiterate the fact that you are an idiot that needs to be stopped from procreating so you cannot pass your stupidity to the next generation. We have more than enough stupid people as it is, we do not need you to breed more.
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 6, 2010
 
Say no to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
On your best day, you are an idiot. Where was it reported that the dogs were not vaccinated? The SPCA has nothing to do with the determination of an anilmal being vicious. The legal system determines whether an animla is vicious. How do you know the animals were not licensed?
It was reported in one of the stories that the dogs were neither vaccinated or licensed and the victims needed to start the rabies treatment .

The dogs owners are being charged accordingly

Just say'n
Sewer Rat

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reported in one of the stories that the dogs were neither vaccinated or licensed and the victims needed to start the rabies treatment .
The dogs owners are being charged accordingly
Just say'n
No, it was reported that neither dog was licensed. It didn't say anywhere about not having vaccines. Just say'n!
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 6, 2010
 
Sewer Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was reported that neither dog was licensed. It didn't say anywhere about not having vaccines. Just say'n!
Google is my friend, you really are stupid & here is a list of charges per Hanover Police

Can you read the second line that says 2 COUNTS OF FAILING TO VACCINATE the dogs ?

Crawl back under your rock.
Chester L. Little, 47, of Hanover, has been charged with two counts of failing to license the dogs, two counts of failing to vaccinate the dogs, two counts of failing to confine the dogs and one count of harboring a dangerous dog, police Chief Randy Whitson said.
Sewer Rat

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is my friend, you really are stupid & here is a list of charges per Hanover Police
Can you read the second line that says 2 COUNTS OF FAILING TO VACCINATE the dogs ?
Crawl back under your rock.
<quoted text>
Lol, simple minded fool! Good comeback with the "Crawl back under your rock"! Don't believe everything you read, there is such a thing as a misprint, actual paperwork for arrest charges have nothing about vaccination in them. Proper documentation was presented to the PD confirming this. But I am sure you "know" someone here that told you different and you will reply with another witty comeback!!! LMAO
Say no to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is my friend, you really are stupid & here is a list of charges per Hanover Police
Can you read the second line that says 2 COUNTS OF FAILING TO VACCINATE the dogs ?
Crawl back under your rock.
<quoted text>
What you are charged with and what you are actually convicted of are completely different things. Innocent until proven guilty not innocent until charged you dipstick!!
KER

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 7, 2010
 
Last week we brought our 18mo. old god daughter home with us for the weekend. We also have a 3yr. old pitbull. Both had never met before.. THEY LOVED EACHOTHER! Bullys are very protective of children and their owners...Unfortunately, in this case the owners were obvious idiots. When I hear stories like this it makes me sick.. The only reason everyone has a horrible rap sheet for this breed is because this is only 1 of many dog attacks that you hear about!(due to the name pitbulls carry) If you've never met a bully before I suggest you do..
PS - They should have shot the owner!
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 7, 2010
 
Sewer Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, simple minded fool! Good comeback with the "Crawl back under your rock"! Don't believe everything you read, there is such a thing as a misprint, actual paperwork for arrest charges have nothing about vaccination in them. Proper documentation was presented to the PD confirming this. But I am sure you "know" someone here that told you different and you will reply with another witty comeback!!! LMAO
Hey Genius, do you even read your own posts ?

Let me help you, below is what you posted :
Sewer Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't say anywhere about not having vaccines. Just say'n!
Define "didn't say anywhere" on your planet .

You and baby factory couldn't scrape 1 I Q point between the both of ya.
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 7, 2010
 
Say no to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are charged with and what you are actually convicted of are completely different things. Innocent until proven guilty not innocent until charged you dipstick!!
I really hope you didn't reproduce . this much stupid in one person is scary.
Say no to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 7, 2010
 
Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you didn't reproduce . this much stupid in one person is scary.
There is nothing stupid about knowing that they were charged means nothing. Until they are found guilty, they are as innocent as I am. They may not have had the paperwork right at hiand so they were charged,as soon as they show the paperwork the charges are dropped. This is the way it works and stupid people like you automatically assume that if they are charged then they are guilty.

Do not be a lemming and do not rely on the YDR for information. If it is not online or goes out over a scanner, YDR will never know because the reporters sit on their butts all day and ask readers for stories.
SewerRat

New Cumberland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 7, 2010
 
Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Genius, do you even read your own posts ?
Let me help you, below is what you posted :
<quoted text>
Define "didn't say anywhere" on your planet .
You and baby factory couldn't scrape 1 I Q point between the both of ya.
Yes I do read my posts, and if you could actually comprehend what I was saying you would see that "No where on the arrest charges the owner was served did it say, failure to vaccinate!" Get you head out of you arse for a minute, read and comprehend things before spouting off ignorantly. I think you are just here for confrontation, not to actually voice a valuable opinion!!!
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 7, 2010
 
Say no to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing stupid about knowing that they were charged means nothing. Until they are found guilty, they are as innocent as I am. They may not have had the paperwork right at hiand so they were charged,as soon as they show the paperwork the charges are dropped. This is the way it works and stupid people like you automatically assume that if they are charged then they are guilty.
Do not be a lemming and do not rely on the YDR for information. If it is not online or goes out over a scanner, YDR will never know because the reporters sit on their butts all day and ask readers for stories.
First you and the other imbecile ( sewer rat ) claimed that nowhere was anything reported or written that the dogs were NOT vaccinated

and it was written

Do you or the other imbecile have a updated story where that summary offense was rescinded ?

Do you understand that it's a summary offense not a g dam murder charge that goes to trial ?

Apparently not

By the way, while your precious dog owner was digging through his empty beer cans in the pantry looking for this supposed paperwork that would rescind the charges, the innocent child 8 year old that got the top of his head tore off was starting his regiment of rabies shots on top of his dog bites, you and the other imbecile must be so proud .
Animal Control Officer

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 7, 2010
 
Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
First you and the other imbecile ( sewer rat ) claimed that nowhere was anything reported or written that the dogs were NOT vaccinated
and it was written
Do you or the other imbecile have a updated story where that summary offense was rescinded ?
Do you understand that it's a summary offense not a g dam murder charge that goes to trial ?
Apparently not
By the way, while your precious dog owner was digging through his empty beer cans in the pantry looking for this supposed paperwork that would rescind the charges, the innocent child 8 year old that got the top of his head tore off was starting his regiment of rabies shots on top of his dog bites, you and the other imbecile must be so proud .
It may have been written on here as an offense but it was a misprint, actual charges filed did not include insufficient vaccination. The offense didn't need rescinded as there was no charge of it. You rely too much on what 1 news outlet writes. And by reading your verbal attacks towards other on here it does seem you are only here for confrontation. While it is an important story, your rants are childish and imbecilic. The family of this boy doesn't need people like you running your mouth acting like you care when all you seem to be doing is causing trouble. Good day!
Say no to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 7, 2010
 
Animal Control Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have been written on here as an offense but it was a misprint, actual charges filed did not include insufficient vaccination. The offense didn't need rescinded as there was no charge of it. You rely too much on what 1 news outlet writes. And by reading your verbal attacks towards other on here it does seem you are only here for confrontation. While it is an important story, your rants are childish and imbecilic. The family of this boy doesn't need people like you running your mouth acting like you care when all you seem to be doing is causing trouble. Good day!
DO you really expect intelligent conversation from someone that calls themselves a lawnmower? I believe he and a lawnmower are about even on the evolytionary scale of intelligence.
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 8, 2010
 
Animal Control Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have been written on here as an offense but it was a misprint, actual charges filed did not include insufficient vaccination. The offense didn't need rescinded as there was no charge of it. You rely too much on what 1 news outlet writes. And by reading your verbal attacks towards other on here it does seem you are only here for confrontation. While it is an important story, your rants are childish and imbecilic. The family of this boy doesn't need people like you running your mouth acting like you care when all you seem to be doing is causing trouble. Good day!
I don't give a rats a$$ if it was a misprint, the creative genius behind the screen name " say know to baby factories ask, "where " it was reported, written , posted etc that the dogs weren't vaccinated and I politely pointed out in at least 1 edition it was originally written that the owners would be charged with that offense quoted by the chief of the Hanover Police .

Then we have these two Einsteins ( now three with you ) that want to know if they were found guilty , like a summary offense goes to trial , bla bla bla

I mean really, how hard is to understand ( apparently for a few here it needs to be spelled out in crayon ) that some residents who get that edition of the newspaper read the follow up story with the charges listed and were under the impression the dogs were not vaccinated

Good god have a 5th grader explain it to all three of you.
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 8, 2010
 
Say no to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you really expect intelligent conversation from someone that calls themselves a lawnmower? I believe he and a lawnmower are about even on the evolytionary scale of intelligence.
Hey chief, before you question the intelligence of others invest in a dictionary and look up the word " WHERE ", then look up garden tractor and lawn mower because all three definitions escape you.

P S

Look up " Evolutionary " too, you misspelled it .

You three should look into a group discount for " Hooked on Phonics " .

Say no to Baby Factories

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 8, 2010
 
Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chief, before you question the intelligence of others invest in a dictionary and look up the word " WHERE ", then look up garden tractor and lawn mower because all three definitions escape you.
P S
Look up " Evolutionary " too, you misspelled it .
You three should look into a group discount for " Hooked on Phonics " .
The grammar police. The last bastion of a fool trying to make themselves look important. Grab your beer, hop back on your lawn tractor and drive back to your trailer with your wife/sister.
Wheelhorse

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 8, 2010
 
Say no to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
The grammar police. The last bastion of a fool trying to make themselves look important. Grab your beer, hop back on your lawn tractor and drive back to your trailer with your wife/sister.
If your going to question the intelligence of someone, at least have the comprehension of the meaning/spelling of the Words in the English language you're using .

My advice to you, stick with the crayons and coloring books, even simple concepts are over your head.

The trailer comment might mean something if I actually lived in one , and which Garden tractor would you like me to ride?

I have 4
Say no to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 8, 2010
 
Wheelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
If your going to question the intelligence of someone, at least have the comprehension of the meaning/spelling of the Words in the English language you're using .
My advice to you, stick with the crayons and coloring books, even simple concepts are over your head.
The trailer comment might mean something if I actually lived in one , and which Garden tractor would you like me to ride?
I have 4
I will give you yet another piece of advice:

Your house should be on blocks and your car on wheels not the other way around.

By the way, my previous post had proper spelling and word usage. If you believe otherwise, feel free to point out my mistakes.
Ohhhh yeah

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 9, 2010
 
This is just a sad story where the owner should be punished. I'm actually surpised Mr. Little Sr. was able to come up with valid paperwork for the vaccinations since in the past he hasn't bothered to get his dogs vaccinated that is a fact! The saddest part is that Mr. Little wasn't even home at the time of the incident it was his mother who is in her sixties that was home. When will some people grow up!

Hanover, PA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 26 min Obamas Border Sedition 51,188
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 30 min Plagiarists Are Liars Too 3,814
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 21 hr Sl of bendover 5,389
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••