Clarks expands in Hanover area

Full story: Evening Sun 27
The Hanover area will soon be home to an international shoemaker's new distribution center, which the company says will create local jobs, provide a state-of-the-art green facility and represent the largest investment the company has ever made in the United States. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST SAYING

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Apr 11, 2011
EMT Chick wrote:
<quoted text>What's the pay? I heard $13 per hour.
Tough to pay the mortgage on that.
i raised two kids on far less...and managed...would love to have ajob that pays 13 an hour
Yikes

Hanover, PA

#22 Apr 11, 2011
JUST SAYING wrote:
<quoted text>
i raised two kids on far less...and managed...would love to have ajob that pays 13 an hour
Maybe you should think about welfare?
been there

York, PA

#23 Apr 11, 2011
JUST SAYING wrote:
<quoted text>
again no clue......
Take er back home there little "CAN"! We will soon be checking your ID and deporting!
Mark

Manchester, PA

#24 Apr 14, 2011
JUST SAYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea WHEN was that? 1978?
Bill

Hanover, PA

#25 Apr 16, 2011
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea WHEN was that? 1978?
I agree!!!!!!!!!!
US Government

Hanover, PA

#27 Apr 18, 2011
Single mom also wrote:
<quoted text>
I also raised 2 girls who are now 18 on less money then $13.00 hr. I had to work much over time but I did it. The PROBLEM is people want to over spend and buy what ever kids want and in doing so kids demand more and more becomming spoiled brats even in their late teens. They become materialistic n selfish. And THAT starts with the parents. Make kids appericate what they get and dont OVER BUY for kids, thats half the problem today, kids want more and more. So we should pat ourselves on the back, we made it WITHOUT tax payers money!!
Good for you. I love taxpayers money.
Wootwoot

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Aug 12, 2013
JUST SAYING wrote:
<quoted text>
again no clue......
So where are the sup' jobs???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 51,506
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr bobby6464 4,004
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 21 hr LouSirFur 184
Burglaries under investigation in Gettysburg area Mon ummm 2
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sat Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 18 Sl of bendover 5,468
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search